Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 4. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
They certainly are since they are exposed to it from when they are little. Instead of seeing little kids outside playing now you see them with ipads in their hands playing games or surfing the web. They are also better equipped with technology and more information about this technology is open to them so yes they are definitely more open to technology.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
I think that young people are much more interesting than people of old age. This is a very interesting area that should be dealt with. But at the same time, and people of age are needed - they tend to be more cautious and judicious, so as not to make a lot of mistakes.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
They are the Generation Y or Millennial as they call it. They are the generation that is most exposed to technological advancement and of course, babies who are born in this generation will likely grow with technology on his/her side. The more they are exposed to technologies, the better their understanding about it which lead to open-mindedness.

I agree with you. Nowadays, most parents as well are busy so they don't have much time for their kids that's why most babies as early as 1-year-old, they know already how to use smartphones and ipads.

I really think so. Due to its early exposure to technology especially with the internet  this generation contributed to the very high usage of technology.  And I believed half of this  generation also belongs or if not are aware to the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
yes ,tech and innovation is the future so the younger generation always embrace and inculcate em,so asking a question about there adaptation is no big ass question for me
Merit: 10
Yes, I believe that the younger generation is more open to the new. Because young people want to learn more and learn. Therefore, they think less about the risks and possible failures. They just take it and go on various adventures. And they do not stand still, but develop.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Younger generation is less sceptic to new technologies and is faster to getting new skillls. Moreover, the younger you are, the more risk you are ready to mitigate and cope with while investing or trading, so the young people are for sure more open to blockchain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
How old must be “the younger” you are talking about? 25? 20? The language of cryptocurrency is pretty understandable for anyone interested, no matter how old they are.
Activity: 154
there are certain groups of people who perceive different technologies differently. they are not divided according to age, gender or other criteria. There are people who accept, understand and learn new things, but there are those who do not.
my 70-year-old teacher at the institute knows about Crypto-currencies.
And my 55 year old aunt barely mastered the touch phone.
Yes sure the younger generation are the lucky ones and they are more open to technology, back in the days it is technology were not as advanced and cheap as you can see that.
Activity: 33
They are the Generation Y or Millennial as they call it. They are the generation that is most exposed to technological advancement and of course, babies who are born in this generation will likely grow with technology on his/her side. The more they are exposed to technologies, the better their understanding about it which lead to open-mindedness.

I agree with you. Nowadays, most parents as well are busy so they don't have much time for their kids that's why most babies as early as 1-year-old, they know already how to use smartphones and ipads.
Activity: 238
definitely yes. Since their birth they are open to new technology now. They have more chances to take the advantages of it. We didn't even have the internet until we get old.
Activity: 126
Of course. Young generation are more open to technology. I'm still high school and I have known many thing bout crypto. And now, I wanna know more about Mining, I need more time to understand it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
Its true young people are more open to development of technology. just compare yourself with your father and compare your father with your grandmother, i believe you can find the different between them in use of technology. I dont think young lawmakers is more better than older people. what we need is a person who are truly care about economy and do open with technology and also think about the risk of using it.
Activity: 88
Not really, the guys 40-50 years old are the ones who started the internet, most don't seem to be big fans of crypto though.
copper member
Activity: 38
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

most of the young ones now is exposed to the technology, maybe some need assistance but other dont as we see youngs defferents from before generations.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I am sure that this is so. From a small age they are surrounded by technology, they start using gadgets from the age at which I ate sand in the sandbox.
Activity: 98
Of course, young people are more willing to accept new technologies. Many systems have existed for many years, and some economies need to be changed. Young people have stronger recognition in the field of encrypting money, and more young people will join the world in the future i am sure.
Activity: 98
Definitely because younger peoples more open to anything new and even they will curious about it, just to make sure that they receive the information well and right, because it is easy to drive young people.
Activity: 518
The younger generation perceives innovations best of all and easier, they usually have no fear of novelties, there is no principle to do everything in one manner. But in too time some decisions require the attentive and weighed reviewing. Therefore I for the equivalent union of new and old generation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I am sure that today the younger generation understands much more than the older generation, questions relating to any topics, except for the experience of people who have experienced very terrible years. I think that this is the answer to the question.
Pages:
Jump to: