Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Yes, of course, why not believe it, Crypta is such a thing that it was there and it will be nothing to worry about and it will not happen for a long time, and it's not necessary to doubt it, it's the best without a doubt)
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Ofcourse i believe. In the coming years everyone will pay with crypto money. The use of cash will decline and only a few years later will remain crypto money.
The biggest technology of future is blockchain and crypto moneys...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
At first i just want to have a good source of income that is why I entered crypto, however, upon searching, learning and understanding I can say that I now believe in cryptocurrency.  The changes that it could bring us in the future means a lot.  It may affect some financial industries in the latter, but it depends on them on how they will adopt the cryptocurrency for them  to to keep pace on change. I strongly believe in cryptocurrency not just for global payments and the blockchain technology. As it is, I see it as a tool to redistribute wealth again to the masses. We, early adopters, will benefit from this change. You can see many year ago people are talking about the bubble and now the marketcap just hit over 500B$ at 2017. In my opinion the market will make us supprise again and dont miss your change. Also you can earn money while you are learning more things in crypto.
Activity: 78
 I believe in the potential of cryptocurrency and its ability to change the way and our general perception about how transactions are being coordinated in the financial institutions.
Activity: 238
I believe in cryptocurrency because this is even not future currency - it is already real currency! Of course it is still young and it takes some more time to become more strong and widely used. Anyway , everyday we come closer to the total implementation of crypto in our life.
Activity: 70
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency and the fact that in the future it will become widely known.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Believe in cryptocurrency Huh

Yes sure i believe in cryptocurrency.
Because crypto is a future of the world.
Crypto have a digital transaction called blockchain and that is so safe and impossible to hack.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I think there just a small part of all the people who are here and trading on exchange with cryptos are true believer in blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The most people are just here to make fast money. So you see true believer of the blockchain technology are not trading. They are holding their coins for a long time.For long term you can also make the most profit. So we dont need all those money making people. True believer are here to support all these for the future !!!
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
I believe in crypto-currencies and millions of people do this together with me. We made our choice and now we support this industry and invest our money in it.
Activity: 101
Yes, cryptocurrency inspires me confidence . This is a good way to invest. I hope it will only grow .
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The possibilities of the Blockchain are enormous and it seems that almost any industry that deals with some sort of transaction, and security which would mean any industry, can and will be disrupted by the Blockchain.

I believe in cryptocurrency and I'm sure it will make a lot of waves as well bring better innovation to the world
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yes i truly believe in crypto currency because crypto world is rapidly growing, day by day many new peoples are enter in this crypto market. I think crypto world is on its beginning stage and future of this industry is very bright. Some countries are already started to accepting the crypto currencies and many countries are planing to regulate on crypto.
Activity: 228
Yes, it's because I been here for a long time, and it really profited me and able to provide not all my necessities, but enough for my needs, and incredibly amazing to be part of it. Since then, I've experienced to be scammed to lose my investment and of of course to earn! So that's why I'm not giving up to this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Yes, I sincerely believe in the crypto currency. I am fully confident that the crypto currency will change people's lives for the better. Thanks to the blockchain of technology, many areas of human life will become much easier than now.
I think the Crypto-currencies will give humanity new opportunities and will facilitate life in many areas in the future. It will not happen now, but maybe in a couple of years we will be able to see the new future with our own eyes.
Activity: 117
Of course, if I believe in cryptocurrencies, I have recently been in this market and I am learning, I think you should not lose This opportunity is only about speculations of the big investors and how the best currencies handle the market.
Activity: 97
I really believe in cryptocurrency. Life does not stand still, everything changes. Some time ago we did not have mobile communication and Internet. Now we also have a cryptocurrency, it's like something inevitable. Many doubt it, and I see it only positive moments. It makes our lives much easier. I hope the days when we will remember that we once had paper money are not far off.  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Yes, I sincerely believe in the crypto currency. I am fully confident that the crypto currency will change people's lives for the better. Thanks to the blockchain of technology, many areas of human life will become much easier than now.
Activity: 192
Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrencies. And I've been investing in cryptocurrencies all the time. I joined the encryption market through my friends and I earned some money last year, so I really believe in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 62
Yes, i do believe in crypto because more people change there lives. They have a lot of money and it is easy way to earn money. No need to go outside to make money, just here at home have a internet and work here. Here there are expecting wages without hard difficulty. I believe it can change also my life so that i work harder and hander for my future and the future of my family.
Activity: 83
Yes, as technology I think this is our future with you. While only this is not particularly possible to imagine this in real life at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: