Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
To even make money from crypto, a knowledge of it has to be at play and one can't have a knowledge of what they don't believe in. Me myself and I believe in crypto and all it has to offer.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Indeed, I do trust in digital currency since it change my life. Digital money particularly Bitcoin has change my point of view throughout everyday life and furthermore change the lives of my family. It is the best long haul venture that can influence you to nothing to mogul to if lucked out. By choosing and picking a correct venture for your investment,it may give you a benefit in a matter of seconds.
I also think that the future of crypto-currencies! They will be used everyday, like regular money!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
As i said many times i tryly believe in blockchain technoogy. Cryptocurrency as fist project based on bockchain has a future, but i am not sure it will so bright like many of us expected..
Maybe this year blockchain and not  are so bright, but I think in a couple of years people will use the blochain more intensively..
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Crypto currency and its technology have come to revolutionize the world and how we think generally. It has come to give us a different perception on how the financial platform is supposed to satisfaction its customers. What i enjoy most is the blockchain technology, with this technology i can vivdly see the progress of any transactions i carried out, be it successful or not. That is the beauty about digital currency and it technology. Hence, crypto is the future we and i am glad i am living it.
Activity: 322
Indeed, I do trust in digital currency since it change my life. Digital money particularly Bitcoin has change my point of view throughout everyday life and furthermore change the lives of my family. It is the best long haul venture that can influence you to nothing to mogul to if lucked out. By choosing and picking a correct venture for your investment,it may give you a benefit in a matter of seconds.
Activity: 125
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

We can't denied the natural desires of the people who wants to have big earnings with crypto. I do believe that everything in crypto is not a magic but it is a systematic of slowly growth of profit.
Activity: 110
As i said many times i tryly believe in blockchain technoogy. Cryptocurrency as fist project based on bockchain has a future, but i am not sure it will so bright like many of us expected..
Activity: 134
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Agreed, Crypto is not a 'get rich quick scheme. Be patient and choose when to get into the market, don't rush it. If you treat it as a get rich quick scheme you will get burned. Don't Rush Crypto, surf the wave and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 25
I really believe in cryptocurrency, almost everyone wants to make money fast. And I do not, I want to earn a stable income from blockchain technology
Activity: 196
Yes, i believe in this digital money, or simple as crypto currency, and there are ways to earn this without investing just do bounty campaigns and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 112
There would be a liitle bit of a risk, but i believe in the future of cryptocurrency and i believe it will stabilize. So i went into the world of digital currency because i believe that it will help me , especially with our daily basic needs, for my children's education. Simple persistence and broad understanding in the field of digital currency and eventually you can get everything you want.
Activity: 280
Some people are not good enough to manage their emotion the very reason why they became too emotional. The year sell their cryptos due to the emotional decision and then regret later of selling it because of the sudden change of the price of crypto in the market.
Actually sudden change isnot usualthe reasonwhy we are calling cryptos as volatile but still it is not easy to understand by many.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology

You are very correct with what you said,  patience is the key... Especially when it comes to earning from Cryptos
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
Yes, of course I believe in the crypto currency, if not believing it, is it possible to continue to participate in it? If I had not been completely sure that this was a working line, then I would not even get involved with this.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I do think i would rich in crypto but the reasons behind it cause i believe this is best way to invest my money and crypto seems getting bigger and it will be become more better in future. Supply chain will use blockchain for more efficiency and transparency.
Activity: 168
yes, I do honestly believe that blockchain and crypto technologies will be innovations in everyday life. There are already areas which use these technologies. Long time ago we used paper to recover and send data and now we use pc to do it, this is the development of the times.
Activity: 68
i'm normally used to believing in what makes a real profit. And also where development and potential are seen. what is going to occur subsequent with the crypto forex, now no one can say. however, the fact that she turns the world over is a fact.
Activity: 140

Probably you are correct people are more interesting in getting easy money. But the difference is, there are some people who are lacked of patience in cryptocurrencies that's why they lose their money. And those people who have give their fully trust in cryptocurrencies are gaining more money and some of them are now millionaire.
Activity: 378
I truly believe in cryptocurrency. I know people who became successful in this kind of field. It gives me hope to fulfill my dreams and helping my family in their financial problems.
Activity: 102
Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is a derivative of the blockchain, it has a certain status, the blockchain is recognized by governments and businesses, this is a value, I believe that the blockchain will develop better
Pages:
Jump to: