Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency. And trust her . She completely changed my life .
Activity: 43
I think people like to be in control of their own data/money etc; crypto is a good way to handle that and will probably be incorportated more and more into society... What coins are really 'worth' is hard to define though. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Definitely yes, I truly believe in crypto currency. If I'm not, I will not be here for too long right. Cryptocurrency has a very big potential to those investors as well as in users. It is an opportunity to become successful in the future and also it has a future benefit for your family. Maybe we experienced downfall of crypto but it is normal you jusy need to wait and trust crypto.
Activity: 233
Yes, I truly believe in crypto currency . I believe this is a great field to earn a lot of money but the only point is you need to be patient .
Activity: 42
Yes, I believe in this industry and I think that is really potential one. I will invest in Ethereum because I think that is the safest crypto to invest
Activity: 81
Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency has a potential future and we all will benefit from it
Everything has a future, it remains only to wait for it Cheesy But I think that the crypto currency will soon begin its triumphal March to the top and will be fixed in the world.
Activity: 44
My trust is only in blockchain .
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

It is true what you say, if the goal to get rich quick should just you step back. Because doing business in Crypto is not as easy as imagined, it takes special research, as well as extra patience. There are many challenges that we will face and enormous risks if we do not have a mature readiness.
Activity: 35
As with most sectors, investors just want money, Traders don't care for the tech and if they tell you are they are lying. Its just how the world works, money drives all. Those long term holders are the real believers
Activity: 42
Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency has a potential future and we all will benefit from it
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I certainly believe in the cryptocurrency, and of course I understand that at the moment there has been a significant decrease in activity and volume in the cryptocurrency market, but I know and I believe that all this is temporary. I believe that this is the best way to make money. at least I do not see any ways more profitable than the cryptocurrency
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

I totally agree with your thoughts about the cryptocurrency market and the way we approach and participate on the market. It is still very new and have many opportunities to you earn so much money. Beside this thing, what I want the most is to that invest on technology of future, one technology is going to change whole the world.
Activity: 443
Merit: 5
Gamble Responsibly
I believe they are going to dominate the market in the sooner future. Lots of them won't survive but the most successful ones will be used by all of us.

Totally agree, I think this is exactly  what will happen.
Activity: 252
I believe they are going to dominate the market in the sooner future. Lots of them won't survive but the most successful ones will be used by all of us.
Activity: 68
sure, of course, why not consider it, Crypta is this type of issue that it turned into there and it is going to be not anything to fear about and it will now not manifest for a long term, and it's not vital to doubt it, it's the great absolutely.
Activity: 126
I think only only a small section of all users and the swap transaction with the password that the real trust in blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Most end all users here for kiếm tiền. Go to longer long, you can also search multiple profit. Vì vậy, chúng tôi don't need to all users
Activity: 224
Yes, not only just believing but ofcourse, i trust cryptocurrency. It is like one of a kind opportunity in making and earning money. I also believe that cryptocurrency can bring bright future for the mankind, making life easier and comfortable. We are now living in the new modern and high technology generation where digital coins, crypto money, and blockchain technology are exists. Go with the flow and learn the life of being a wiser crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I am surely a believer of cryptocurrency or shall we say blockchain technology. If you don't believe on crypto, then why waste time talking about it here. I invested money and time in crypto because I believe that it can change life.
Activity: 28
Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrency, it's the only global currency in the future. Fast transaction, low fee, accepted by many users around the world, incognito, safe...
Activity: 31
Cryptocurrency has given me a lot of opportunity in my life, it changes everyone's path when you know what you are doing in crytocurrencies. I truly believe in it, that is why I am here writing a comment about crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: