Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 14. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Yeah i still belive in the future of crypto currency market not just about the profit that can we make but the development that can make us into the future and system that created fast access in the payment. That was the point that i still belive the future of crypto currency
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Yes ofc. I really believe cryptocurrencies will replace FIAT into few years.
I also think privacy it's really important, that's why I'm supporting anonymous cryptos mostly (like PRiV)
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
If I don't believe in cryptocurrency maybe I don't know this forum now and I will be still searching out there to learn some knowledge. One of the reason why I'm here, because I believe in cryptocurrenciy and I want to learn about the new technology in our society and how it helps to our world to move more forward. Earning money while you are learning is like an extra tip. Wink

Our participation here in this forum proves that we absolutely believe in crypto world. Learning at the same time earning the technology that gives more advancement for the future cause decentralization is one of necessity for the next generation.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Yes i believe in cryptocurrency it help change the life of those people who join in crypto, i know some of them especially all my friends who join for a year already.cryptocurrency now is known already in the whole world that mostly invested their money, time and commitment for their future in the long run process because they know that they can earn profit in successful projects.
Activity: 126
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I've been in crypto for a while and as per what I have seen so far, I must truly believe in cryptocurrency. Crypto has been changing lives of people who has been working on it for a long time. Crypto is not really a bad thing, it is another good way of making large money. You just have to commit on it and believe in order to attain your goal in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
of course, trust in crypto is a must. but certainly for suspicion or alert should remain there. Crypto is indeed a promising start but the risk for crypto is also great. in the longer term, many people promise and in recent years until now it is right indeed. but for the future it later then there will be no one knows if it is true can generate or crypto will thus be getting down.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
I have been in crypto for quite some time now and base on what I have seen so far, I must confess that I strongly believe in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is changing lives of some of my colleagues who have been in it for long time. Cryptocurrency is not a bad thing, it is a good platform to make tonnes of money. Its all about your commitments.
I truly believe in cryptocurrency i think it can change our future and give us a lot of benefits in the close time. At least i hope so.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have been in crypto for quite some time now and base on what I have seen so far, I must confess that I strongly believe in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is changing lives of some of my colleagues who have been in it for long time. Cryptocurrency is not a bad thing, it is a good platform to make tonnes of money. Its all about your commitments.
Activity: 238
Yes i believe in it but am not blindly believe it in.and some people are thinks that they can get more money then anywhere else.but it is just thought of peoples and crypto currency also needs your time and dedication like all other works and it is not gonna pay you like your jobs dude.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This is a must. I have a good attitude towards cryptocurrencies. Although I have been losing money, I have been making additional investments. I think this is a project with a future.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
yes of course I really believe in altcoin because now I have a lot of positive things that I get from this currency crypto and I also increase my knowledge about the outside world there.
Activity: 546
simply getting the job done
yes, I think more and more people are interested and believe in crypto, so do I. I did not believe in the results obtained from bitcoin, but I have experienced it myself. the current state of things is not so good, but that is not the meaning of crypto ends. this is a digital world with ever-changing digital commerce.
Activity: 67
You simply do not invest in projects you just like, specific criteria should be applied for selecting new projects. In this case, you should expect higher returns.  But yes, believing in crypto is good, very bullish on crypto  Grin Grin
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
now i want ask 1 question, how about project u like is a bad for environment, just say cigarette that bad for kids and woman, and also man to,but some people still investing in cigarette factory right.because they earn lot money from it.
so i want straighten one thing. people not invested in what they like, they invested,cause they looking for profit,money or something can make them become richer.
Activity: 182
I am not a supporter of cryptocurrency. I perceive the crypto as a job-a standard working day and a good salary. I don't pay attention to technology.
Activity: 152
https://eloncity.io/
Cryptocurrency is a very reliable place. Many experts in the world think that bitcoin and cryptocurryncy will grow strongly and change the future. I also believe so. In the future Cryptocurrency will grow very strong
Activity: 55
I believe in the blockchain, 1000% percent yes !

Mehdi
Activity: 29
Yes, I believe in Crypto as you said so. Eventhough I lost a lot last January.  Crypto is the future. its like the internet in the early days. later on Crypto will be a normal thing for everyone to use... so lets invest longterm and help others know about Crypto as its our future.
copper member
Activity: 546
i have seen so many people that claim they believe in cryptocurrency back out after loosing a few dollars in the market but i dont really think this people are worth been in cryptocurrency in the first instance as they are just people that are desperate to make money overnight and run away once they achieve their goal. i will advice anyone who want to dive into cryptocurrency should be ready to exercise a whole lots of patient as cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. you must be ready to know it is a risk investing your money and be ready to wait long term to achieve success.
Activity: 81
Cryptocurrency is one of the easiest ways to earn some money, always if you know how to do it. Everyone who is new in this industry is trying to earn money without knowing that this market is pretty difficult to understand and find several strategies which could help you to get profit. I honestly advise everyone to learn and get the necessary information before buying cryptocurrency or to invest in Initial Coin Offerings projects.
Pages:
Jump to: