Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Like any other paradigm shift in history, the smart and perceptive people are usually the first to start adopting new ideas and technologies.  The masses start automatically following along once the idea becomes set in about 13% of a population's hearts.

Like others in history, this one is a shift away from centralization towards decentralization.  And like so many other struggles in the past, this one won't come easy either.  The elites erect institutions and then leave them intact long after they become bad for societies as a whole, and only change when forced to, often resorting to war instead.

Our unhinged, fiat money system based on usury is one of those institutions.  It's antique.  Outdated.  Only serves the needs of the "1000" families at the top.  Will destroy the world if not put in check.

No matter what the critics say, Internet money is here to stay.  The genie will never be put back in the bottle ever again.

We are all in on the ground floor of a world changing paradigm in history.  We stand up in the face of our masters with confidence for the first time in current written history.

One day we will all look back and recognize the early years as the roller coaster ride that it will be.

It is incumbent upon you to hold tight.  Gather and hold as many coins and tokens as you can and hold for at least 10 years.

The coins that make it past this stage will change the lives of 10's and maybe hundreds of millions of people's lives in the next 10 to 15 years.

There's nothing wrong with taking a little profit here and there, but someday you will look back with pride and recall so many stories to tell your grandchildren.  Grandchildren that worship you.

HOLD! HOLD! HOLD!
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Patient is not the only thing you need to earn more, you need to strategize on how you will manipulate your tokens. You can earn more even you are not investing any money
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Amen! That's exactly the perspective people need to get into their heads, especially those new to the space freaking out because of the price movement downwards.

This is crypto!! This a brand new market opening the door to a whole new world of tech and possibilities- of course it is going to be volatile!!

Those who have patience will get the most fulfilment from the space
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I believe in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that in the future they will become a full-fledged monetary system, with which you can perform any monetary operations.
Activity: 55
I'm still new to this crypto currency thing. Right now, I'm still trying to understand its nature and how it really works. I can say I have high hopes in crypto that it will be the next big thing in the future.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10

Yeah, this is the big revolution and strong safe alternative for fiat money to make safe and quick transactions globally.This is just start and still having too much popularity and people changing their lives.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11

I imagine that not very many individuals, even in this gathering, truly see how enormous will be the upset began by digital forms of money.

It will change the monetary framework, as well as the political one, it will change the possibility of "nation".

We are stressed over BTC esteem today, and we don't see that it will change the world.

In this way, obviously I have faith in cryptographic money!
Activity: 574
Soon those people who did not believe in the crypto currency will come to it, not everyone even knows what such a thing exists at all. Yes, you can not make money quickly, and honestly and do not want to be all so eager. But when volumes go, and this will be unambiguous, the current rate will need to be multiplied by 100 at least!
Activity: 179
I believe it because I know that real projects will be successful.
I believe in cryptocurrency. If I don't believe in cryptocurrency, then I won't invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 98
I believe in idea behind crypto of decentralization to be free from government, but only 1% of coins doing this, all others are just scam.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I believe in crypto currency and the technology to give me more knowledge about investing that is why i'm here now keep on investing to earn more profit for my future, i'm hoping that my dreams will come true one day i'm gonna be a millioner here in crypto currency.
Activity: 158
I believe in the crypto currency, and I think that the future of cash operations for crypto currencies. I also think that while it is still only being born, it is possible to invest successfully. I think the main thing is faith and patience.
Activity: 48
Off course yes. If I don't then I won't be investing time, effort and an ample amount of money into it.
Cryptocurrency is a good investment for people who knows how to be patient and know how to be keen on current info coming that can affect future of coins.
I am not going to believe in it because the price of the coins and even Bitcoin is not real. Even if Bitcoin was worth more than money I still would not believe in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Off course yes. If I don't then I won't be investing time, effort and an ample amount of money into it.
Cryptocurrency is a good investment for people who knows how to be patient and know how to be keen on current info coming that can affect future of coins.
Activity: 40
I want to state "Yes". I don't freeze amid the current crysis and just wait'n'hold my coins; I put stock later on of crypto. On the off chance that I will freeze - I will just help the individuals who are against crypto.
Activity: 30
I believe, that the vast majority of people doing crypto trading believe in crypto. I think it should be like this. It is pointless to invest money in a market where a good investor doesn't believe, a market that he thinks isn't a future.
Activity: 238
I believe that new technologies change our life for the better. Crypto-currencies demonstrate that there may be other financial systems that can be used. Blockchain demonstrates a new system of interactions between people on the Internet.
Activity: 72
People want to become in a short time without making efforts to become billionaires, but without diligence no one has achieved their goals, if you believe that the future is on the cryptocurrency, then continue to invest in high-quality projects.
Activity: 123
Yes and if it is required i am ready to wait. I don't have any doubt that crypto will achieve fantastic results in the future.
ps
Activity: 154
is not much a believe in Bitcoin as it is a believe in the Blockchain. But think about it, all our lifes and our ancestors lifes has been controlled by this 1% that own banks, manipulate prices and inflate currencies to their willing. Bitcoin is a way out of this, Bitcoin is the money of the people and the internet.

Pages:
Jump to: