Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Ever since I made my first investment in crypto-currency (almost 15 months back), my life has got completely changed. The returns from crypto-currency investment has made many of the little luxuries affordable for me and my family. How can I not believe in crypto after all this?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Of course I believe in cryptocurrency because it has been widely proven, that people's lives have improved after joining the world of cryptocurrencies, and I think cryptocurrencies is a financial future solution.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
today the crypto currency is becoming more popular and many people are interested and want to have extra income that can change their lives for the better, I believe that crypto currency can provide a better life and has helped many people
Activity: 294
I truly and strongly believe in cryptocurrency because if I don't believe I'm not here today.As a user, I have seen that cryptocurrency change the life of everyone and makes it more productive and easier. Before stepping here in crypto world you have to believe first because this is the stepping stone to success. Working hard is important but there are something really matters even more that Is believing. Because great things will come for those who believe. If you believe it will work out and you will see more opportunities.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Indeed, I completely have faith in the possibility of digital currency. I don't exactly see how the money related structure will change precisely, however I perceive how banks begin to fear digital money. I surmise that we ought not miss this opportunity. All things considered, the time that we currently live in 5 years will be called.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Yes, i truly and strongly believe in cryptocurrency industry and it's technology, because this technology have changed many things and will continue to change more things in the future.It have equally improved the life of many people, making some people financially independent.
Activity: 45
i believe in crypto as it will solve poverty for the early adopters. But as I am in this forum, I don't want to take it for granted.It may be monetary system someday, but we are to use it properly so it will be efficient and effective profit in the future.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
I truly believe in cryptocurrency and I see that cryptocurrency will be adopted by nearly everybody in the world very soon. The adoption is going wild everyday but there are some part of the world that its yet to penetrate but I believe it will get there soon.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
Well, you have spoken well on some sides saying that when you like a coin or project, then invest in it. Investing in crypto, is not just about liking a coin, having the knowledge about bit that it suits your interest. Invest into what you are sure and convinced about.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
I believe in cryptocurrency. Even though nobody could predict the future of cryptocurrency,  whether it could be bad or good,  it turns out that cryptocurrencies ease our transaction way. As long as the technology getting more sophisticated and more people are interested in it,  cryptocurrency could stay longer.
Activity: 490
I believe in cryptocurrencies and I never wanted to become rich in a short period of time. I have chosen a long way to go towards my goal, and I see the results now.
Activity: 98
Yes i believe in it and more reason i have the confidence of investing my money on it and also introducing more people to it ,its the currency of the future.
Activity: 134
I believe in the technology of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. I joined, and I'm very happy, because I can earn extra income
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Crypto enthusiasts in this world very much. there may be millions of people using or investing in crypto. it makes me believe and believe with crypto because crypto has been widely used in this year.
Activity: 280
I believed in crypto as long as I am earning from it. I dont have any intentions to ve rich in crypto all iwant is a prfit that save my everyday living. You dont have invest to gain more profit you all have to do is give effort of doin task and you wilk earn for not losing money.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Being here in cryptocurrency is not only for becoming rich mate. Yes those technologies and projects mate here in crypto helps as in our daily lives to get more easily. And when talking about being rich in instant, i think ots not,because we need some hardwork and knowledge here in crypto to become successful. And that must be earn.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I really do believe in cryptocurrencies, as a crypto user I totally believe on it because I see how crypto change my life and how can it be help other people earn money in an easy way. I am not an investor nor a trader, I am only a bounty hunter which only depends on bounties to make money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I really believe in cryptocurrency because it's legal.
I believe that the cryptocurrency with the product is the best product in the blockchain
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Soon those people who did not believe in the crypto currency will come to it, not everyone even knows what such a thing exists at all. Yes, you can not make money quickly, and honestly and do not want to be all so eager. But when volumes go, and this will be unambiguous, the current rate will need to be multiplied by 100 at least!

I like your point mate, for me i do believe in cryptocurrency, truly the beauty behind its technology make sense a lot especially to the ecommerce industry.  It efficiency, effectiveness , security and convenience provides solutions and uplift the real scenario of our fast growing economy. That's why i am activately and diligently supporting projects which i think has a big potential to the real world.
- Myself, I do not believe in the potential or the glorious future of cryptocurrency because it is unstable and solid, we always face collapse and unexpected price increases, I can not believe in such a field in the future, anxiety and nervousness every day is not something that many people want. What I believe in cryptocurrency are opportunities that can help me make more money and become richer, my intention is to earn a large sum of money then I will disappear from here as soon as I can
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Soon those people who did not believe in the crypto currency will come to it, not everyone even knows what such a thing exists at all. Yes, you can not make money quickly, and honestly and do not want to be all so eager. But when volumes go, and this will be unambiguous, the current rate will need to be multiplied by 100 at least!

I like your point mate, for me i do believe in cryptocurrency, truly the beauty behind its technology make sense a lot especially to the ecommerce industry.  It efficiency, effectiveness , security and convenience provides solutions and uplift the real scenario of our fast growing economy. That's why i am activately and diligently supporting projects which i think has a big potential to the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: