Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 126. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
If you are investing on crypto or hodling a sufficient amount of it the you should pretty much trus or believe in it. The modern technologt is getting much more sofisticated and crypto is making its own way to enter the modernization that we are experiencing right now. There is always room for crypto.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
In my opinion crypto-currencies and technologies of blockchain have a very great future. You just have to be patient and do not hurry
Activity: 317
Merit: 0
I really enjoy and love this job and I am always excited about working on some great little results that I will enjoy which clearly matches my brain and mind power if the price I submit and follow up and down.
Activity: 294
I have a solid belief in cryptocurrency that it would one day replace our fiat money. The ease of payment and the decentralised nature makes it all good for the masses to use it.

Am holding my coins for the long term and I have a strong belief in Cryptos.
Merit: 36
I don't believe in it any more or any less than the next guy. I truly believe that most people, myself included, have a difficult time understanding what block chain technology really is and how it functions.

People are here to make money, period, and of story. They don't necessarily have to believe in something 100% or understand it 100% to commit their money and try to get rich. The allure to be able to turn a hundred dollar bill into 50k or 500k is a tempting proposition and that's what Bitcoin presented to investors the last 5 years.

To those who made it big, congrats! The rest of us are a step behind you people but our goals are similar, IMO...

Maybe that's right; however, I don't think that many people would actually continue on their commitments and actually spend time in here, if they don't truly believe in cryptocurrency and in this market. Maybe it's complicated and it really needs time before one can understand the ins and outs of this market; however, they won't truly achieve such mastery, or at least, the status of being well-versed if they won't invest the proper amount of time and effort in learning it, and that's where the ones who truly believe are separated than those who start but doesn't continue on it.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
I strongly believe in cryptocurrency, and some of the articles I read, many market participants still believe that bitcoin will be a new payment system like paypal is more concise and secure
Activity: 196
I absolutely agree with the author of this post!!! Yes, of course everyone wants to get rich, but following only this goal, you are unlikely to see a promising project that will fit into our lives and will be super-profitable for those who believed in it from the beginning! That is why faith in technology and painstaking learning are very important for future success!
Activity: 252
the main thing is not to forget what we came to cryptocurrency technology for. many for earnings, which means that as in any investment can not be greedy, and if possible, to withdraw to your card, or in cash, and not save the numbers on the screen. This is the most important. Because many consider the numbers on the screen-profit. And wrong when suddenly the exchange closes, or else something happens in the light of rapidly changing events
Activity: 168

Indeed, to be an investor of crypto-currencies you need to have strong nerves and a desire to earn your million. You need to be patient and soon get your income.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Yeah thats really true.Some don't understand what crypto currency really is.For me this is the future,this will be useful in our society someday.The only thing we need to do is to support all the project that are really promising and have a good purpose in crypto industry.
Activity: 378
With time I become the true lover of crypto currency and the people who are addicted to computer they can fast in the bitcoin earning because the people some time irritate the crypto and the crypto are good to use for the future and if we want to hold this currency for the future then sure this will give us the profit and i believe that now the crypto is more famous and more valuable than the fiat money while the youngster also using this crypto for using the online services and softwares while with this currency the online businesses developed.
Activity: 17
yes i do Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I strongly believe in cryptocurrency. because ever since I joined the world of crypto, there are many advantages that I get and help finance my life. I hope the crypto persists and develops in the future despite the negative issues
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
People who do not believe in crypto do not belong here. This place is for the brave people willing to risk not only money but also time and effort. I become it is already obvious that I do believe in crypto. I have already invested a lot of time to study crypto even before participanting bounty. And now I have build my account, I will continue to learn and study in the forum and in others site.
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

A silly question, if I did not believe in cryptocurency, I will not invest in it
Activity: 336
I think whenever a new industry opens up there are fortune seekers out just to get rich. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. The problem with crypto in a lot of ways though is that many cryptos are financial products at their core and not technological ones. The ones with cool tech, the ones disrupting online gambling for example, have a long future ahead of them. The Dash clones out there though... they will come and go. Some will moon before going to zero. You can already see coins with great new ideas becoming totally obsolete within 6 months. I would steer clear of coins or tokens that seem too much like financial wizardry.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
I believe that Economic World is changing and this is cause of crypto coins and blockchains.
All economical investment arguments are supporting blockchain and we all know that they have to use blockchain technology.
Activity: 52
I believe in it. it is the future and that is innevatable. It is better in all ways, however not yet accepted. But that will happen in the future
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
Yes I truly believe in the concept of cryptocurrency. I think that our society really needs a new monetary system in order to cope to the advancement pf technology and the continued market globalization. Cryptocurrency is designed to cater that demand, it is fluid and can be used anywhere in the world which means faster and more efficient transactions, cryptocurrencies are decentralized which means no central banks or government can manipulate it with their advantage meaning a truly independent currency for all countries.
Soon, countries will also be interested with crypto and will make their own crypto currency representing their government and will make use as their digital currency used daily. Theres a saying that goes, if you can't beat them, join them. That is what I see in the future. Surely government will try to get involved with this.
Activity: 189
I really believe that crypto currency is the best way to succeed, investment cypto is a very promising investment for me personally therefore I decided to join here
Jump to: