Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 123. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes i do believe in crypto currencies. There are a lot of bad news these days which i think one of the reason that the value is very cheap right now.  But i am very positive that crypto will bounce back to its higher value.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
It's my  firm belief that that blockchain, cryptocurrencies and philosophy of decentralized economy is a real step forward of the mankind development. Blockchain technology is going to have much bigger influence on life of people. World is becoming more and more globalized and liberal, the role of governments and controlling institutions is becoming smaller and smaller and people are more and more responsible for their lives and money. So I truly like and believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I fully trust Crypto because they have generated income for me, generating income for many. So I continue to invest in Crypto and hold on to the potential altcoin. I think they will help me become a millionaire in the next few years.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
Yes of course. i Think this new technology behind this crypto currency make them unique. In the past i don't believe in it but later on when i study about any information about crypto currency then i realized if we can make or use it's technology now. It can be a good progression on our side. I believe too that we can earn with crypto currency and we need only to find out what's the best for us.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Of course I really like crypto, and I'm here because I want to know more about crypto because I'm sure crypto has a bright future. If you want to invest choose a coin that looks clear and has a great team of developers and a lot of community.
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
1. It's not about technology, it's about money.
2. Most investors (both retail and institutional) don't even know what a blockchain is and how decentralized consensus works.
3. Most people believe in what other people tell them, or believe in what they want to believe / ideas they like emotionally, but not believing in facts.
4. The average people are idiotic. and most of the time the majority is wrong on complicated issues.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
I began to believe in crypto currency when for purchase in a neighboring country for 1000 euros I paid 15 euros for money transfer and 20 euros for paypal and plus 5% for fluctuations of rates (returned a month later to the card). Crypto transactions are much cheaper.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I don't believe that cryptocurrencies can change the world. I believe that the blockchain technology behind cryptocurrencies can change the world. Buying cryptocurrencies is just speculation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Q: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency?
A: Yes! Absolutely.
Q: How do you prove that?
A: I don't know how to prove it. How about I have 99% of my fund in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
People buy and earn, if they know when to leave, of course it it profitable.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Personally I believe. because it is true that many countries are discussing it. so actually crypto is a big thing and could be a future for the world economy. more and more today things are adopting cryptocurrency as real proof
Yeah exactly. But I am worried about the plans of some social medias now. They are going to refused in engaging cryptocurrencies especially in advertising business. I hoped it can be resolved and they will consider the fact that crypto coins are very important nowadays. And as what have you said above, it could helped our economy to be more successful someday.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency because i would not be here if I don't believe, because in here aside from earnings I know I will learned a lot and gain experience about trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
If we didn't believe cryptocurrency, we couldn't waste time in here. I really believe cryptocurrency and i believe crypto will change our life in next years.

We need to tell people about blockchain, bitcoin, future projects etc... so they will be more knowledge about cryptocurrency world. In this way, we can increase the number of people who believe in the cryptocurrency.

Activity: 73
i agree with you TS ,,
what new comer know about cryptocurrency is only become rich instantly ..
i ever read, someone borrowing money because hear a coin will pump up to 100% ..
but it's only dream ..
and he mess his tomorrow life..

believe in cryptocurrency is good, but need a research what is really are..
Activity: 196
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I always keeping say it, cryptocurrency Business (investment) need your patient because sometimes the market may not be what we expected. So, you said we need time to allow it grow mature and bring a massive reture of profit. If someone is always in hurry in crypto world you must surely fall into scammer hand so we all should be careful and grow our wealth gradually and slowly.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Yes, I strongly believe in Cryptocurrency. I believe in the technology because I am sure that in the future we will all use the technology for our daily life.
Activity: 49
I wont be here if i dont believed in cryptocurrencies or atleast in bitcoin,i see this technology why would things will be much easier in the future because the blockchain technology could give us more transparency to all of the things.Transactions of every people are untraceable and you could spent a lot of money without any restriction if and only if the cryptocurrencies will be allowed to most of the countries.
Activity: 62
Yes,because cryptocurrencies could change our lives from being worthless into something worthy,the market volatility is much profitable especially when you are trading you could use the volatility to take advantage in every market situation that we have,bear or bull whatever situation is so profitable if you really know what you are doing.
Activity: 49
yes ! why wouldnt i ? cryprotocurrencies gave me a lot of money to buy some house and properties,doesnt even care what would happen because i am now satisfied with my achievements in life,and i couldnt imagine if i have invested more from previous years i could have make a millions of dollars but the thing is i am satisfied now to what i have that is why i loved cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253

I can say that I am a crypto believer. I even put a lot of my savings in crypto. Yes, I wanna get rich but of course you just can't put your money without trusting the technology itself.
Jump to: