Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 125. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Of course i do believed that is why i invested to the day i have known this innovation,it could replace the fiat system and the blockchain could really replace the existing centralized banking system,that is why i invested right after i have learned about this great technology and we need to spread the word so that people would know!
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Absolutely i believe at cryptocurrency that's why i invested at it. It helps me a lot, i earn by holding my crypto coins and sell it if value price goes high at the market. It really helps me financially because my job salary is very low. Sometimes my extra income at cryptocurrency is bigger than my salary, it never fails me and i'm very thankful of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I have no reason to doubt the cryptocurrency, despite its instability. Initially, I considered it as a way to earn money, but I was shocked to learn in detail the purpose and capabilities of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 118
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes! because they have huge potential as a new kind of currency.this is the good way to investing money and secure the future.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Yes, initially cryptocurrency was only a way for me to earn money, but when I began to study it in more detail, I learned about the huge potential as a new kind of currency.
Activity: 364
I personally peep into the crypto currency and the future together with it. Look at the amount of investment in it, huge money is spinning. This is the future, guys.
BR0
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 13
SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn
Believing in cryptocurrency I'm sure it's done to all crypto users, with me being here means I've also believing in cryptocurrency and I've done my best and I can do it to have bitcoin and invest it for a good profit in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Yes, this is a good way of investing, if you understand the project, investing and believe in its future, then you must get all-round...
Activity: 196
I hopefully and believing to cryptocurrency this is one of the way to fulfill my dreams i hope someday i get luck in crypto's and have a high value coins in my wallet. Someday my efforts and hardworks will lead me to success.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
To like the world crypto shouldn’t ber investing in one of the project, quite playing Bounty and feel the results and I am very happy when the first time received the results of the world crypto and it was very makes me proud because it can produce money alone without asked again at the old man.
Activity: 238
Anyone that finds himself on this forum must have some kind of faith in cryptocurrency whether they admit it or not. In my own words I always call it "Crowd Empowerment", because to be honest the emergence of cryptos and its technology have opened up more doors of opportunity for the world at large. This technology has been able to link up investors and ideology. Well, we all know that some cryptos are introduced for the wrong reasons, as scammers have seen it as an opportunity to take money from investors. Other than that I believe in Crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Not all cryptocurrencies are made for legitimate purposes, some are just made to make money and scam investors and users. Many of them will not survive the stiff competition and will simply vanish out of the crypto world. Some cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and other promising coins have been proven for their profitability by many investors. Try to learn more of these well known cryptocurrencies before investing on them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It's not a secret that most of us here are craving for the wealth, but still, we can combine it with the new way of thinking which brings BTC and ETH with its smart contracts. Yes it changed the crypto world as well made it more comfortable
Activity: 266
Some poeple might want an instant money, but earning money requires time and effort. I blieve in Crypto cuz it is tested and proven in many ways.
Activity: 136
yes I belive 100% in cryptocurrency even though that many peoples around me seeing crypto like an alien but I extremely sure that crypto will lead the financial system in the future.
Activity: 87
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency because nowadays people are innovating ways to make the living more easy. Cryptocurrency is one of it that can make our living easy. Most of the people did not believe or even know crytocurrency but if we people here in the forum support and introduces cryptocurrency for sure it will going to success and all people will going to know it.
Activity: 238
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I think yes, many of us has use cryptocurrency in early stage and they have now a too much crypto. And I think the technology cannot shut down. So hold it so it will increase too much.

Early believer or investor become very rich now since they bought in low price and sell with more than 10x profit.
Invest $10k in the past and now it becomes $100k. Imagine if we invested more in the past. Crazy change of financial.
Activity: 43
I believe in cryptocurrencies even if the market price is not stable
master the art of timing when buying and selling coin, bitcoin will never fall, and will replace the payment systems.
Activity: 338
Sure, I believe in cryptocurency technology. It is key to entering the world of cryptocurency is patient and not emotional, one more thing, we must be able to make quick decisions if there is a chance that is beneficial for us, because in the world of price cryptocurency as moving dynamically.
Activity: 294

Indeed, to be an investor of crypto-currencies you need to have strong nerves and a desire to earn your million. You need to be patient and soon get your income.

Not only that because you need also enough knowledge here about cryptocurrency and on trading if not there are the big chances that you can lose your money here and also you need to overcome the greed in your self. But me I really believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Jump to: