Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 124. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Of course  because cryptocurrencies could revolutionize the fiat system,it could replace the existinf centralized currency in the world,each government are controlling these currencies that will benefit themselves,that is why cryptocurrencies should really fully adopted by the people so there will be some equality or transparency in the world.
Activity: 8
Of course i am,because i am here with you people.Cryptocurrencies are going to change the future that is why im doing my part in community spreading the good word,most of the people are still unaware to the technology that they can get and that really hurts me because if few people only knew it there will be less people who will enjoy the benefits of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
Yes i believe in cryptocurrency and i spent my time studying on it and investing and trading on it. Its a part of my daily life checking my accounts what happening on it., and also i keep myself updated on the latest trends in the market.  Also some of my income come from my altcoins investments so i would say cryptocurrency is part of my daily living.

Thanks for creating this thread
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I believe in cryptocurrency, because right now for me cryptocurrency provides a new science of trading and digital assets. I can understand the effects of this cryptocurrency and probably many can see if this cryptocurrency gives big profit to the users so I think cryptocurrency must be really trusted.
Yes, I also believe in cryptocurrencies, which of course is based on the technology behind the cryptocurrency, blockchain.
I believe that the blockchain will be the wave of the next generation and it will be the next big thing.
The beginning of any technology is subject to various suspicions.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I believe in cryptocurrency, because right now for me cryptocurrency provides a new science of trading and digital assets. I can understand the effects of this cryptocurrency and probably many can see if this cryptocurrency gives big profit to the users so I think cryptocurrency must be really trusted.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Personally I believe. because it is true that many countries are discussing it. so actually crypto is a big thing and could be a future for the world economy. more and more today things are adopting cryptocurrency as real proof
Activity: 66
I believe them, they are a new brand technology that already has a great followers and community. This is will be great and the future is bright. I hope that I can go along with crypto.
Activity: 9
That why i am here,because i truly believed in the future of cryptocurrencies,these currencies could replace the existing corrupt centralized fiat or cash system that only those people in the position are getting more wealthy because they could easily print unlimited supply of money using their banks.Centralization of the money should be removed and decentralized currencies should be replaced,i dont really agree with the banks because they are fooling us in decades!
Activity: 5
Yes,because if not i wont be here with you guys,cryptocurrencies are most innovative thing in our century and it could be more useful if some of the existing systems would be used together with the blockchain,for example decentralized voting system so that people will have more reliable results than voting using machines from the government who are fooling people! transparency of all the things would be much better using the blockchain!
Activity: 238
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I notice that the cryptocurrency market participants are more greedy. They want to make a lot of money. I have been through the stock market and forex, making money from the market is not easy at all. But for crypto profitability seems simpler because this market capitalization is low and too new.
Activity: 67
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Of course i truly believed in cryptocurrencies,the blockchain technology and the bitcoin because i know it will be much more bigger in the future.The world we know today would me much different if cryptocurrencies are going to dominate the world,the fiat would be removed and those banks will soon be replaced by more reliable cryptocurrency digital banks.
Of course i truly believed,because cryptocurrencies gave me a lot of money that i would never have when i worked in office,that is why i am doing a full time trading and a little bit bounty hunting so that my time wont be wasted into some worthless things that i couldnt earn from,this platform has changed my life so i would like to help others that who arent aware with cryptocurrencies yet.
Activity: 9
Of course i do believed because if not i am not part of the community,i really believed on it from the start because it could be the reason why less fortunately people like me would have a chance to change my shitty life into something worthy,so that my family and friends wont mock me out because i am useless. Cry
Of course i believe in cryptocurrencies,why wouldnt i?this is the future of currencies ,one true currency in the world it could replace the cash or the fiat currency and its really great opportunity to be part of this because early adopters would be the most wealthy people in the world and that is for sure the way our market flows and how these investors really doing today? !
Activity: 29
Of course yes,because if not i wont be here ! im too lucky to have cryptocurrencies because it changed my whole life into something that i could never imagine.Turned me into a man from a boy who just want to have some good income few years ago and luckily i bought plenty of bitcoins and stored it in an exchange which luckly still running up until today,now that bitcoins is worth millions!  Cool
Activity: 273

Yes,I truly believe in cryptocurrency because we earn money quickley by investing especially now the cryptocurrency goes down and be patience to hold it for how many months.If the price goes up then I sell it for a good profit.
Activity: 169

This idea is not new to me, many people want instant money and my
answer to this is bounty campaigns. In this manner you don't have to
invest money you''' just have to invest time and make profit from it.
You cannot hack the system of time, you'll have to take an account
how or "when" you'll make it.
Why not ? cryptocurrencies are the futue of the payment system the one true currency of the world,the currency which cannot be manipulated by any government,people will realize this in the near future and we are too grateful that we are the ones who adopt it early as now,and it can changed our lives in the future.
Activity: 247
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency, with cryptocurrencies market that initiated with only one currency now has nearly 1800 different cryptocurrencies with different slugs and distinctive features, traded by millions of investors across the globe.
Activity: 240
Yes, I really believe in cryptocurrency, I already experienced many things regarding to it and also, my friends are using cryptocurrency to buy the things that they've wanted. Cryptocurrency is real, it is not a fictional thing, sometimes people tend to say that it is fake because of those negative news about it but what I can say is that never mind those news, just strive on what you really want.
Jump to: