Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 122. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I turned from a hardcore skeptic to cautious believer. Blockchain is great, there is no doubt about that. Many of the coins also have really solid projects behind them, but there are tons of pathetic and sad projects that once go bust can do a lot of damage to the crypto World.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

The reason why I believe in cryptocurrency is because bitcoin proved to me that it can fulfill all of my dreams. I have now business and it is because of bitcoin. Bitcoin gave me opportunity to become rich person in the near future.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I think this topic is an interesting one and also im here for the technology not money per se. I believe in it and I want to see how it plays out and also be a part of it. I believe strongly that it has come to stay and will be widely used in no time.
Activity: 104
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency, even I'm new to it. Because,most of my friends have become very rich through cryptocurrency, this make me believe that I too was going to be rich with it. I have a strong believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency was something new for me last year, of course I was disappointed when there was a sharp drop in prices for coins, but I believe in its great future, and I will remain her supporter for a long time

Yes i am, crypto is trully unbelievable  I admit that before im always criticising crypto because in my mind that it's just a scam and regret of not listening the good benefits introduce by cryptocurrency.
Activity: 579
Cryptocurrency was something new for me last year, of course I was disappointed when there was a sharp drop in prices for coins, but I believe in its great future, and I will remain her supporter for a long time
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Yes. I think its our future. Just look how many goverments legalize crypto. How many shops accept, different cards and etc. It will be time for crypto, you gonna see it
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
I think no so simple with cryptocurrencies. Imho gov's and banks will kill most of this. At first time it will be a privacy coins. And for other it's not important how to live. They can be SWIFT or Ripple no difference
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
It's not just about multiplying capital and fast wealth, it's all a temporary phenomenon, the main thing is that it's a chance to reboot the world financial system without a wars and also give people honest levers of influence on the authorities.
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
In our country, now the situation with pensions is not very good. Therefore, it is the most sincere I have confidence in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 227
There are many cryptocurrencies which it is worth investing, and everything that it is necessary for you, this is their nobility first of all if they have a potential for growth in the future. I consider that many of these potential currencies will continue significant growth in the next years. These firm cryptocurrencies everything is good to put to keep in the long term, and you have to wait only until their price becomes more profitable in the future. Such coins at the moment about 10
Activity: 490
Sometimes I start to doubt the crypto-currencies, but as soon as I remember that now it is possible to accept crypto-currencies and in the future simply to free my country from such a concept as a sovereign debt, I fully support crypto-currencies
Activity: 196

Of course, yes, the crypto-currency has entered our life as something new, and behind the technologies of the blockade there is our future!
Activity: 308
Yeah I really do believe in it that is why I joined.. Cryptocurrency will bring a lot of benefits to us in te future so we are at a good destination.
Activity: 98
Think everyone who have account on BTT believe in cryptocurrency
As for me yes, I completely believe in the idea of cryptocurrency. I not absolutely understand how the financial structure will precisely change, but I see how banks begin to be afraid of cryptocurrency. I think that we shouldn't miss this opportunity. Eventually, time which we live now in 5 years will be called - time of opportunities
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

More and more people are becoming obsessed about cryptocurrencies. Financial crisis and uneasy situation in many states forced people to use digital money. Sometimes crypto can be more reliable than national currency.
Activity: 532
Crypto currency will sooner or later take an important place in the world economy. The thirst for quick earnings will lead to a loss of capital. It is always necessary to be calm and prudent if we are talking about investing in the crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
In the long run, crypto/bitcoin will be accepted regardless of whether big corporations/banks/government want to accept it. It's very difficult to push out technological advances when they are already made public.

No way laws or censorship can stop it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I fully trust Crypto because they have generated income for me, generating income for many. So I continue to invest in Crypto and hold on to the potential altcoin. I think they will help me become a millionaire in the next few years.
I do really believe in cryptocurrency, in the technology behid this and the potential of cryptocurrency to change one person's lives. There's no doubt that I truly believe in it right that's why I'm here in this forum, gaining more and more knowledge and information that I can use in my daily job in this world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 253

yes because crypto currerency is really true and safe for some people but dont forget it is online money so its very risky then please becareful
Jump to: