Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 137. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I believe in blocking technology.
all this fever with crypto currency will end one day.
but while I'm working on it))
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I believe that Cryptocurrency is taking over now and chaging the way people live not just financially but mentally they have huge effect to everyone who involves in cryptocurrency and it's not about money but it's all about making life more easier but people don't get the concept of cryptocurrency many of them thinking that it is all about getting rich, to earn money, yes it's a part of being involve in it but this era of cryptocurrency is about building a new technology combine with blockchain support and digital currencies that will change the way how people live in the near future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I, as well as many participants in this forum, who hold the tokens believe in the future of the cryptocurrency, and this helps me to remain calm during the fall of the market of crypto.
Activity: 456
I believe in a few big coins like BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and some also eyeing NEO, TRON and a few more.
Activity: 378
Of course! The problem is that people see in this currency only a means to get rich, but do not want to notice how it changes the world.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Exactly! And if you can not manage to hold on your crypto because you are weak and not enough courage to stay calm during the panic time, I think better to sell them all and never invest again or try to learn from negative experience and make a lot of research before doing it rather than investing without proper knowledge just because of being after the money. But in the end you are the first victim of your own play.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I agree with your opinion that everyone wants to get rich in no time, they do not think about how to make big profits without ruling out process and patience, because process and patience are the keys to success.
So do not get rich in a short time if you do not want to regret it later, because there is no job that gives wealth briefly, because to get rich requires a process.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
More than a year I know and invest cryptocurrency, and I'm happy to get extra income, the first time I invest ICO is Chronobank, then I invest about $ 150 and can profit up to $ 250 in 3 months, then I invest Wetrust, Edgeless and so on, and fortunately I always profit, so I believe in cryptocurrency.

Yes i do. I believe because i have already benefited in it. There are a lot of opportunity that can help people as long as you believe and work hard in order to achieve good profits. Read a lot, be informed and be positive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Yes I truly believed in crypto currency because of crypto currency I am now able to support myself and my family for our daily needs, if you work hard enough everyday you can earn as many crypto currency as you want, you can earn crypto currency by participating in Airdrop or by joining in many signature campaigns as many as you want to you will only have a small payment in signature campaign because for sure low ranking members will be only be paid minimally not like the LEGENDARY MEMBERS who enjoyed the highest signature payment but still a payment is a payment in which you will be receiving crypto currency which has the power to increase it's market values in the following days, so never lose hope in crypto currency because maybe next day you will be a millionaire because of the crypto currency you are holding right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
I think crypto will become mainstream within the next 5-10 years.  Once there are some good multi-coin wallets on iOS and android that attach to a debit card, it will slowly be adopted by the masses.  Once that happens, and merchants are accepting payment in various crypto, fiat currencies will become redundant (10-20 years?).
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrencies, so I invested in it and got a benefit. I believe that the future will be a world of cryptocurrencies, and the layers involved will become wider and wider, so now it will be a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
we are on this forum doing business crypto and I think we should be confident with this technology and always hope things will be fine
Activity: 210
Merit: 18
It is quite senseless to think that we will become a millionaire in a few months - it's more realistic if you invested half of this amount in some very promising coin, but from the very beginning, without the availability of capital, it is unrealistic. You have to have ambitions, not stupid pink dreams. Work hard, work hard, think your head and everything will come to you. Now you have a great opportunity to make up and build start-up capital for further movement.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
huge amount of liers here.

Noone cares about crypto. They all care about profit. If the coins get's to a point where they consider profitable to sell, they will sell no matter what.

So big liers here.
I do. The technology behind a lot of coins are good and the algorithms are sound. Blockchain technology is revolutionary and with mass adoption when it finally happens will change transactions as we know it

Yes I agree with this one. Blockchain is the future of our world and cryptocurrency is part of it because in near future there are possibilities that paper money could be replaced by digital currencies if all the people in the world realize how amazing it is.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
If I did not believe in crypto currency, I would not be in this forum. Any new changes and technologies are aimed at making our life easier. Otherwise they will not survive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
One of the main advantages of the crypt is the reliability and security of digital recording in the blockchain system. I think after some five or ten years, cryptocurrencies in financial transactions will dominate, if not completely replaced by conventional cash.
Merit: 104
cryptocurrency is new mode of transaction in present age, and it has to be accepeted at what ever extent.

It will be accepted regardless of whether big corporations/banks/government want to accept it. It's very difficult to push out technological advances when they are already made public and cryptocurrency is already getting too big to be ignored or censored.
The most important thing here is that along with the crypt, technologies that support it also develop. Many people are involved in this, and this can not be stopped.
Jump to: