Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 179. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 09:44:02 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

If you want to sustain your daily needs easily then you can really rely on cryptocurrency, becoming a trader is a much easier life since you had your freedom and you can do side line jobs as well while working at home.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 07, 2018, 09:40:45 PM
Yeah I do believe in cryprocurrncy.  Crypto is blockchain and blockchain is the future just like SEC said it. So I believe in crypto though the space is still developing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
February 07, 2018, 09:39:11 PM
One thing I observed is everyone cares to make money. The major concern and attraction of people is money. The rich want to get richer even for their generation inborn, so believe or no believe, what can the so called cryptocurrency offer us is what people are after. If you tell people to just come and be reading and acquiring knowledge about crypto.only a few will be found doing that. Because its not all about the believe its about the evidence of the believe.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:30:37 PM
You give a big impact to the holders that in struggles in this time. Holding isn't easy it is full of courage to do. There will be the time that you want to give up by holding. But like what you said be patient and wait is virtue to the holders.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
February 07, 2018, 09:23:06 PM
I believe in crypto currency, the more I learn about it, the more I like it!

True story. It is not enough to only believe in a cryptocurrency and dream about becoming super rich. You need to learn about it, know how it works to become a smart investor that makes a profit, instead of losing money. 
Activity: 322
February 07, 2018, 09:16:32 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Cryptocurrency is already battle tested in the past years, people who are strategically good in marketing will really earn profit, so do not lose hope when the value of coins is decreasing because you should always expect the volatility of the market.
Activity: 246
February 07, 2018, 09:11:45 PM
I really believe in bitcoin. It can help me to earn an extra income to support my other expenses. Honestly, I have a regular job but my salary is not enough to support my daily needs.
Activity: 2
February 07, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
In crypto, we must be a smart investor. Believe in technology is good but we have to know well about whom are controlling that technology.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
I believe in crypto currency, the more I learn about it, the more I like it!
Activity: 26
February 07, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
I think there are so many who believe in crypto and this is very reasonable and appropriate because now there are many who feel the benefits of the currency crypto.
Activity: 294
February 07, 2018, 10:30:33 AM
Of course, I fully believe that crypto-currencies and, in general, the crypto industry will be able to completely replace the fiat money, so I personally think that this is exactly what will happen. And I think it's right.  Cool
Activity: 56
February 07, 2018, 10:16:24 AM
Those, who are afraid of possible losses and dread to think of some kind of an unstable situation, should better sit aside and not leave in 21 century.
As everything, cryptocurrency has its pros and cons. Crypto obviously has visible advantages, including the opportunity to gain profit in short time with less effort. But with much awareness of the current situation and prudence.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 07, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

I believed in blockchain technology thats why i keep holding my coins when a bloodbarh happens,holding these solid coins will surely save our ass from being screwed bt these market manipulators who are taking advantage using FUDs to spread panic at the market,causing most of the people to sell their coins which what they want,to buy cheap bitcoins and alts.
Activity: 136
February 07, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

prioritizing  money than learn first is creating oneself emotional and every decision he will make is always leads him to regret. This is always the ending of every person driven by emotion.
Activity: 336
February 07, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
I'm ingeneer, and we used to perceive reality with a certain share of skepticism. And so I don't believe in crypto all 100%. But it is very good opotunity lift up our state.
Activity: 70
Merit: 8
February 07, 2018, 09:09:47 AM
Indeed, I believe. It's the future.
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
February 07, 2018, 09:07:53 AM
Yes, I do.
Instead I worship crypto, it has changed my perspective.
Also, cryptocurrency is the currency of future, it will soon get over the fiat currency.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 08:53:55 AM
Yes.I really believed in bitcoins and all other cryptocurrencies.Not because we need extra income but because we feel it in our hearts that this kind of currencies is the solution of being the victims of poverty.
Activity: 176
February 07, 2018, 08:45:10 AM
Yes , i truly do believe in cryptocurreny. We all should believe in here, with us , we would strengthen the foundation of cryptocurrency so that it can serve us more of its value. Cryptocurrency is a way of earning money just by doin some stuffs at ICO.You'll get more from what you work a little. its a big help for us human, living in a unbalanced world of financial aspect. So yeah believe in it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
February 07, 2018, 08:42:55 AM
I personally Strong believe in cryptocurrency it is new booming market having stable future,This is the platform where you chase the goals just commitment smart work will help to achieve goals in limited time.

This is time to do without rest rest of life will easy and financial freedom because of cryptocurrency.
Jump to: