Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 178. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 08, 2018, 04:04:12 AM
The real purpose of cryptocurrencies were way long forgotten by almost all of the people that use it. It was made to overcome the problems of paying for stuff using fiat money all over the world, now people are just into crypto for investment and quick profits. I hope that the crypto"currency" will be recognized so that it will be impossible for it to fail.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
February 08, 2018, 01:43:34 AM
100% yes,i truly believe in cryptocurrency,because we can earn lot of money, and another thing the reason why i'm here in crypto world is i want to learn more some knowledge especially in Trading. You can earn money while you are learning more things in crypto.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 01:39:22 AM
If you don't you need to delete your account and GTFO  Kiss
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 08, 2018, 01:38:25 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Right now i really believe in cryptocurrency and the reason why I kept on believing in this industry is that I am getting tokens from bounties that I am participating in a given period of time, that is why i am a believer of cryptocurrency and that is why i am continuosly supporting cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 01:31:21 AM
I thinks the crypto currencies market is just warming up in late 2017.
You can see many year ago people are talking about the bubble and now the marketcap just hit over 500B$ at 2017. In my opinion the market will make us supprise again and dont miss your change ! Wink
Activity: 259
Merit: 108
February 08, 2018, 01:26:18 AM
I believe in Blockchain. Blockchain doesn’t function without the reward of crypto currency. No brainer
Activity: 147
February 08, 2018, 01:22:27 AM
Yes,I truely believe in crypto currency world.Because,by following this way,I improve my current situation and I am able to earn more money.But,few month ago,I could not able to know what is crypto.But now I know this and I am still learning this.Now,I can bear my all needs by my earning money.That is amazing.After all, I just want to say that though I am new here but I truely believe in crypto currency world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 11:23:48 PM
sometimes when the price of a red spike is so great,
my belief in crypto diminishes

but when the price of all coins rises consistently, here my confidence increases, because it is certain that big investors also believe in cryptocurrency
Activity: 72
Bloger & youtuber
February 07, 2018, 11:18:28 PM
That's a perfect advise.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
February 07, 2018, 11:15:01 PM
I strongly believe in cryptocurrency not just for global payments and the blockchain technology.
As it is, I see it as a tool to redistribute wealth again to the masses.

We, early adopters, will benefit from this change.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
February 07, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
yes i do believe in cryptocurrency because is the most reliable digital asset, with time the world wide will coming to know about cryptocurrency which will be a big beneficially to the early investor, so i take all time to work on my digital asset because is very important to me.

Activity: 322
February 07, 2018, 11:05:03 PM
At first i just want to have a good source of income that is why I entered crypto, however, upon searching, learning and understanding I can say that I now believe in cryptocurrency.  The changes that it could bring us in the future means a lot.  It may affect some financial industries in the latter, but it depends on them on how they will adopt the cryptocurrency for them  to to keep pace on change.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 10:52:11 PM
If not really believe in virtual currency, Posting here again have what meaning, because I believe that the virtual currency, so we will make a lot of money, no virtual currency, maybe I was just a ordinary people.

Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 07, 2018, 10:35:58 PM
The answer is so difficult to say.By the way,I'm still searching many things to know about crypto currency.But I believe that the person who doesn't believe in Bitcoin or crypto currency, I think they do not know well about this matters. First of all,you need to understand and know well about this forum.Then,you will surely believe in crypto currency.
Activity: 93
February 07, 2018, 10:30:55 PM
Some of us get fraud in cryptocurrency (Including me), just advice think twice to Invest your money in crypto, don't easily get persuaded by any ICO that looking strange, trust me Crypto world is not a nice world, it becomes your world if you always alert
Activity: 308
February 07, 2018, 10:27:51 PM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I believe in cryptocurrency because there are a lot of young wealthy people today who are showing their money on youtube. Good thing is that there are icos where we can work for us to earn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 10:25:39 PM
I strongly believe in crypto, With me being in the crypto zone it is better and profitable. Suppose in Crypto you can be an investor looking for profits in terms of ICO. Example only, if you invest in Policypal Network. You will gain an advantage in this regard.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 10:15:19 PM
yes, I believe in it. if I'm not believing, why should I join this forum ? I believing also that someday I would become rich because of this, all I need to do is to exert effort and to believe in crypto.
Activity: 154
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
February 07, 2018, 10:01:48 PM
I believe on the potential of the blockchain. But for cryptocurrencies, I think they are being taken advantage of. Many of the platforms may just function with any coin out there but a lot of developers and scammers are there are luring investors because of ICO's hyped. Of course, we can't blame all of those who are attracted of the technology thinking of easy money.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 09:54:34 PM
We believe in blockchain Wink there is absolutely no doubt blockchain will reform all finansial sector, including funding ways, insurance, medical sector, even beurocracy and beyond.. from beginning till the end, were just beginning Smiley
Jump to: