Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 174. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 103
February 09, 2018, 06:51:41 PM
Most of cryptofollowers belive in usd. We are here because of greed. Maybe 5% are here for philosophical reasons, but even they looking for price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
February 09, 2018, 06:40:51 PM
Every coin seems to have their "we're the first/only" spiel. To me it's hard to tell which is a gimmick. I like ether's smart contracts thing. If it gets picked up by media it could jump in value too.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 06:28:38 PM
Yes, truly do believe in crypto currency,we all should believe in here with us, crypto currency is a way of earning money just by doing some stuffs at ICO, you get more money from what you work a little.and iknow it will improve the lives of many people here so it's beautiful and I believe it will cross us all-in this economic lives.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 09, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
I do believe in cryptos because the world needs decentralization. The more people living on the planet, the more they will understand that they don't need any third parties to exchange wealth, assets, services.
Crypto is just a side of the revolution, blockchain will bring a new paradigm to the economy and society.
If you own crypto currencies, i recommend you to hold and buy more in strong projects.
Think big, think 2020-22, think mass adoption and online payment. Now is just the beginning.

2020-22 is not really thinking big... I'm planning for my kid, to leave him a legacy of crypto assets when I die 20 to 30 years from now.

But you are right, this is just the beginning because it is still a niche activity. Even with this recent mainstream media attention, cryptos are still an obscure thing for 99% of the world's population.

Mass adoption may never occur but the new generations will be keen to adopt these new technologies if we teach them properly. Future adoption is up to us! We must spread the word, not only about quick profits but about all the social changes derived from the use of block chain technologies.

I don't believe cryptocurrency will end in a really bad way. That would suggest that the technology behind will fail as well. I believe in the technology behind cryptocurrency, block_chains, and smart contracts. I truly believe cryptocurrency only gets better from here. I mean we have barely scratched the surface with this new technology. Just look at all the people who either refuse to accept it or believe in this technology that actually can help it evolve even the more once they come on board. They really won't have a choice but to buy in eventually because cryptocurrency and the technology behind it just makes sense. In saying that, cryptocurrency, to me is a long term hold and not a get-rich-quick endeavor.

Many good technologies have failed in the past. At it's genesis, in Nakamoto's view, blockchain is a cry of rebellion against the system. And the system might react in a very bad way...

However, it's up to us the enthusiasts, the believers, to push this movement forward by supporting the good and honest projects and denouncing the shitcoins and scam ICOs.

Crypto future is in our hands, let's make it great!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
crypto is future maybe it seems like fantastic but one day our lives depend crypto when you buy mik from markets you have use crypto. just be openmind and expand your view
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 09, 2018, 11:58:11 AM
I strongly believe in cryptocurrency. I am a crypto trader. Crypto trade is my bread and butter. I like to trade every day and i watch its pros and cons regularly.
Activity: 178
February 09, 2018, 11:52:18 AM
Believing in crypto is part of life having here in this crypto land. Without believing in crypto is a waste of time. Regrets will take over soon or in years to come. Believing is our responsibility having our duty here. Without believes means nothing to expect when due time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
I am not completely confident with cryptocurrency, because the benefits I can not feel real (except as a means of investment), even I can not use altcoins / btc I have to transact or shop at online shop
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 11:36:11 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I believe that because of bitcoin I can be rich, we just need a long patience and long wait to achieve dreams, because cryptocurrency is the money you can handle and it has exchangers that you can get almost triple, This is called the trade where you buy cheap and you can sell it with high value, almost everything in crypto is rich because of trading and investing
Activity: 29
Merit: 3
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
February 09, 2018, 11:07:51 AM
I don't believe cryptocurrency will end in a really bad way. That would suggest that the technology behind will fail as well. I believe in the technology behind cryptocurrency, block_chains, and smart contracts. I truly believe cryptocurrency only gets better from here. I mean we have barely scratched the surface with this new technology. Just look at all the people who either refuse to accept it or believe in this technology that actually can help it evolve even the more once they come on board. They really won't have a choice but to buy in eventually because cryptocurrency and the technology behind it just makes sense. In saying that, cryptocurrency, to me is a long term hold and not a get-rich-quick endeavor.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 09, 2018, 11:00:45 AM
you're right, majority of this community is now becoming "moon" kinds investing in ICOs and asking in their telegram chats why they didn't earn 1000% in 24 hours. The single motivation they have is to make money. There is nothing wrong to expect profits from crypto, but it's good to be educated and try to make certain value through your deeds. Otherwise it's really annoying
Activity: 46
February 09, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
I do believe in cryptos because the world needs decentralization. The more people living on the planet, the more they will understand that they don't need any third parties to exchange wealth, assets, services.
Crypto is just a side of the revolution, blockchain will bring a new paradigm to the economy and society.
If you own crypto currencies, i recommend you to hold and buy more in strong projects.
Think big, think 2020-22, think mass adoption and online payment. Now is just the beginning.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
February 09, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I truly believe in cryptocurrency because of having so many experiences in this kind of community. I hate people who don't have trust in cryptocurrency because they always spread the news that the rate will fall soon. At first, i doubt about this because there are many questions pop up on my mind since I'm just a newbie long ago but now if you are a good user and has a awesome community crypto will not easily fall. No one can stop crypto and the people who truly supports this. There are different elements that make some coins profitable, It's because of us who participates and have an transactions in crypto, to the investors who gain money by investments, the developers who creates more token with a specific type of projects, and other elements that helps crypto community to grow faster. Each of us has a contribution to this, crypto's future rely on us, this era will mark an event that cryptocurrency will rule the world.
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
I don't believe in any specific cryptocurrency but I strongly believe that crypto economy is here to stay for a long time ahead. Not sure it will be blockchain-based, but it will be crypto technologies based for sure
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
February 09, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
yes, i totally believe in cryptocurrency, if you are a trader you can double or triple your investments. you can earn real big money from it. this help us people to have a good life,giving opportunities to people that do not have a job and help their family for their needs. i learned that cryptocurrency need patience and long time process while the investor supporting the project.
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 09:42:24 AM
I personally believe in economic development in Crytomonedas, I think it is the future and the most recent economic revolution of society that affected not only the economic spectrum but many more strata of daily life, so I bet strong Cryptos and I firmly believe that they are the future
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
February 09, 2018, 09:33:54 AM
I believe in cryptocurrency, not only because it has been proven to make our lives easier and make more money. I truly believe that cryptocurrency can achieve even bigger heights on the coming years. As more and more people are adopting and engaging to crypto, it's clear that it will be a great part of our lives in the future.
Activity: 148
February 09, 2018, 09:30:12 AM
Good time to buy fiat currency pairings on Coinbase. We are buying in the dip on all four fiat currency pairing on Coinbase, BTC, LTC, ETH, & BCH are all in dip prices right now.  
Definitely I do believe in cryptocurrency.Because of its utility lies in its potential to be a more efficient commodity than we already have. Proponents of coins like it for a number of reasons.First,it is decentralized,trivially divisible, and the code it's built on is open source.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
February 09, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

I truly believe with the technology behind cryptocurrencies which is blockchain,bitcoin is just a piece of the iceberg,blockchain can revlutionize the fiat system in the wholeworld,using the blockchain technology cryptocurrencies can replace the banking system which is great people wont have to worry abut their physical money losing,or stolen by the thiefs,if they dont have the private keys of a person they wont be able to use the crytocurrency they have stolen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 09:19:03 AM
I can’t deny that I also would like to retire early; however, I do believe in cryptos as a driving force for change. Crypto currency are allowing people to break free of the various economic control mechanisms that have been used to keep society in check and towing the line for the greedy.
Jump to: