Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 176. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 01:10:31 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes I believe in the world of cryptocurency, currently I still hold crypto assets that are now worth 50% even more than my initial investment value. I still be patient and live my life as usual without thinking too much about losses, because I believe the price of crypto will return to normal as before.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 12:30:35 AM
I truely believe in crypto currency world because I believe in Blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 12:28:50 AM
Most definitely, hence why we are making a blockchain 2.5 to solve all the problems of the current DLT space. There are numerous scaling issues and even the fact that we aren't able to handle for crypto kitties, is a little irritating and we are hoping that ethereum will change the world. I think it's best we be prudent about what we invest into and what we can do to really change the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 12:23:00 AM
I believe in the technology of blockchain, it will be a revolutionary tech , some people will prevent it to protect their vested interest, but they can't stop the success of blockchain.
I am waiting the day of blockchain's success to come .
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 12:03:07 AM
I do believe in blockchain technology and that its here to stay. But like most other people I didn't get involved or interested in crypto until I saw the big money potential it has. Mind over matter. Money over all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
February 08, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
i beleive in crypto-currency, crypto is valuable to me than gold because in cryptocurrency all your asset are digital which makes it more reliable and trusted compare to other asset.

Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
February 08, 2018, 11:48:15 PM
Yes,I believe crypto currency truly and strongly.There has some factors thats why I like this most.Its high demand and high price is the main attraction of mine.On the other hand,its secured system is just awesome.Because,none can track this transaction.By working here,I can earn money and already have changed my lifestyle.For those reasons,I truly believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1
February 08, 2018, 11:12:43 PM
Yes i do truly believe in cryptocurrencies they got big potential with their technologies and use case and dont forget it as a digital currency it will have a good benefit in a different ways. We are still in the early stages thats' why there are lots of doubts and lets add up the non stop fuds as well. But i believe it will recover soon and will have an organic growth top corporations and companies are starting to be join in crypto space to be a part of it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 11:08:48 PM
If you truly believe in a coin and it has a good foundation to it then the price will eventually reflect that, so just be patient.
Activity: 40
February 08, 2018, 11:05:16 PM
why not definitely, i believe it, it is absolute job
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
February 08, 2018, 11:03:35 PM
I believe in anything that is decentralized so I believe in any crypto project that follows decentralization and does not plan to centralize stuff.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 11:43:09 AM
I believe I can get some money from cryptocurrency. That might be a bubble, a pyramid or whatever you like. But now I can get some benefits by using it.
Activity: 203
February 08, 2018, 11:09:21 AM
I invested at cryptocurrency and i earn a lot in my trading, obviously i trully believed in cryptocurrency the way it gives me profits and the opportunity to earn higher. Despite of cryptocurrency market value decreases due to some issues (FUD) i still trully believe that cryptocurrency will not fall, cryptocurrencies market value will rise again on it's highest peak could be this mid-year or maybe at year ends.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 10:51:52 AM
Yes i believe in my cryptocurrency fan do it, invest and benefit from it.
Activity: 233
February 08, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
I do believe in cryptocurrency as this is the answer of what our current system requires. We need something that transaction is fast and fees are lower than current option. In crypto we can also access transactions using the blockchain. It is public so everyone can audit anyone. So, I believe that this is our future.
Activity: 434
February 08, 2018, 10:35:26 AM
If you are into a business and the business is fishing you some money you will believe and trust such business,same applied to Cryptocurrency because some persons are today multi millionaires just from their investment in the Cryptocurrency. So i believe in Cryptocurrency.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
In my opinion blockchain technology is very good but... but not for holding any money or "Currencies" It will be more better for something like contracts which cannot be edited by any one , I am deep into Crypto World but i dont think soo for nowdays any crypto currency can become some country Currency , it might be as additional which going to be centralised. as everyone know Gov. love to have control under their citiznes and their money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 10:21:41 AM
If I did not I would not be here! But why do I believe in it? I can ask the counter question: do you believe in Internet?

My argument is that cryptocurrencies will become a part of our daily life, something very essential and not substituted. Like internet is these days.
I believe in cryptocurrencies, because I know that people are not stupid enough to continue relying on higher banking fees, if there is a cheaper and much faster alternative to that!  Wink

Is this convincing enough? To me it is! I am glad that I learnt about cryptocurrencies on the right time!  Cool
Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 10:21:09 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

You got it, everyone needs earnings it means you need to find way. Money is everywhere, precisely it is based on you. In my own I do believe in Cryptocurrencies because it is well known all over the world. I accept that I need money for my family and for the basic needs. I should comply with responsibility too and hardwork in bitcoin trading and joining bounty campagin.
Activity: 46
February 08, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!
Jump to: