Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 177. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
February 08, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Precisely due to the demand of the needs of every human being. We cannot control or command but we can easily find ways to do a solution. In this case I believe in cryptocurrencies because of the advancement that brings through. The advantages that every bitcoiner have, because it changes totally a every life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
February 08, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
Crypto market is the future of the economy of the planet earth, therefore any prohibitions and fluctuations in this market only make it develop more and more!
Regards Denis
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
February 08, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency can change our lives and give us profits in the long run. If you have some money to invest, it's the best way to earn a big profit in a short period of time. You just need to choose carefully on what project you will invest in. For us, participating in bounties is the best way to earn some bitcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
Believe in crypto currency is the different thinking of every person vary in any field. IF any person booked any huge profit from this market then he has a full faith on the crypto and he will be also invest his wealth for the future. if any any body got loss from this market then his believe will be very less on this market. but i believe this market because only in this market any body can become a millionaire in very short time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
Yes this is the big revolution and strong safe alternative for fiat money to make safe and quick transactions globally.This is just start and still having too much popularity and people changing their lives.You just believe in crypto and take start with confidentially will meet the goals.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
February 08, 2018, 09:53:36 AM
same thought i have.
Activity: 336
February 08, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
For me for my own expectation for the cryptocurrency im believe for that because it helps me to buy my want and i need. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that ive first met my classmate in highschool talk me about what is a crypto he said that they have many things you can get if you will come in crypto so i can join in crypto because i want a load for my online games but from my want a load it become a job for me i career earning bitcoin for my future so im very believe in crypto it is the way to get your life happy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
Yes I believe in crypto, I believe in the future crypto will be used in many places, there are still so many sectors that not yet being touched by crypto, so crypto hold a great potential to grow bigger in the future, crypto currencies is not supposed to be keep as investment but to be spend as currency
copper member
Activity: 1568
February 08, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency because this is the very good resource to earn lot of money and lot of people are investing by cryptocurrency.
Activity: 104
February 08, 2018, 08:01:11 AM
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I am the one who don't believe in it but for money. But from now on, I will learn more about it and do some resaearch to learn more about it.
Activity: 200
February 08, 2018, 07:56:46 AM
Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency because i earn money thru trading especially at bitcoin and altcoin neo. Im so thankful of it because my investments are getting bigger, some of my earnings are being repaired of my old house. Until now i keep investing because i wanted to be rich someday.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 07:56:10 AM
Very much I believe in it. I can see the future it holds in the world system. I do believe despite all obstacles and odds right now, the world will celebrate Cryptocurrencies. I can even categorically say that Cryptocurrencies is the future.
Activity: 140
February 08, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
I believe in bitcoin in terms of technology and decentralization  , but in altcoins i don't believe , because there is like 90% scam, so its hard to choose right things.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

Since 2016, i used digital currency or whats we called cryptos. And i see many problem and issues that's the cryptocurrency encounter, others wil turn to dead but others continue to round in the crypto world and luckily my coin is one of the trusting coin that's why until now it is alive. I am trully believer of coins no matter what problem it is. I gave my trust
Activity: 182
February 08, 2018, 07:46:20 AM
Yes, There is lot of growth in cryptocurrency. Many People are seen the success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 07:29:01 AM
I really believe in cryptocurrency, because I think it is the future for a lot of people in the world. There are so many great projects that are coming out of nowhere and they will show the people what a great technology this blockchain stuff is!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

Yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency's technology which is blockchain,it can revolutionize the payment and the banking system if it is implemented worldwide.Those people who bought coons which they arent aware of technology will surely do panic selling when the market bleeds and that is unaacceptable because you wont invest to a coin which doesnt have potential to grow in the future,this is one of the common mistakes of new investors today.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
February 08, 2018, 06:44:00 AM

I also think so, many members are investing with the goal of getting rich in the near future. I also do not reject it, I also want to be someone who suddenly rich, and have everything I want.
But, my desire is certainly based on the struggle that I always do, I can not hope rich but I do not do anything.
Although our hope is to be rich, it all depends on our destiny, if we try and are destined to become rich, of course it will happen, and vice versa. To invest I do not think it's just based on the coins we like, but we have to really find out about the coins we'll put in to invest, whether the coins have potential or bad, because if we invest in the coins we love But do not have good potential for the future, then this is a loss.
Activity: 1
February 08, 2018, 06:41:54 AM
I believe in cryptos, behind cryptos is a great technology!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
I believe 200% in crypto if i don't the last dip is enough for non believe to quit it was a discouraging time and month both jan and feb those that doesn't have quitted the crypto space for the believers.
Jump to: