Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
Crypto currency is a pretty good way to make big money. Very few people know about this so you need to take this opportunity. Those people who believed in the crypto currency 2-3 years ago are already millionaires.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Of course, I believe in it .why? That's:
- Some bank in the world use blockchain platform. That Cryptocurrency is buitl on it.
- It's quickly, advanced, safety, and relieable.
Activity: 51
I want to have a stable income in crypto and fast dollars-it's just a bonus. And I'll stay behind on the technology. I'm glad it's early ... I mean to use the technology that the future holds ... a future that must have come sooner. If only more people would see how cryptocurrency is changing, we can come before the future.
Activity: 224
Until now I still strongly believe in the future of this cryptocurrency and live it. Hopefully cryptocurrency can triumph in the future and become one of the leading investment products.
Activity: 17
Believing in cryptocurrency will make you support it. Having a great and supportive community will make a token more valuable because it's circulate to all part of crypto. I believe in cryptocurrency since it gives me a lot of profit now.
Activity: 30
Yes offcurse its the future!:)
Activity: 168
If I were disappointed in the crypto currency. I would have left, and I found another occupation for myself. And while I'm here, I develop and earn. Hence, the meaning of this certainly is
Activity: 35
I believe in the potential of cryptocurrency. Many of the platforms can simply function with any coin, but many developers and scammers out there are luring investors because of the hyped ICO. But it's like a business, there will always be risks. Cryptocurrency in some sense even easier and more interesting
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
I appreciate with you. Most of the peoples are want to be rich quickly which not make any success. In Crypto world where need to be patient and don't do be panic which help you to go forward to achieve what you want.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Yes, indeed, and especially in the future, in the world of opportunities and technology, look at the last 10 years as the world jumped in technology,and I believe that in another 10, we are very much jump forward
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
Of course. I believe that the development of the crypto currency has only just begun and it will replace the fiat money in the end. And it will happen quite quickly, within 10 years.
Activity: 93
Of course I am. I'm here in this forum because I want to learn more about crypto and the opportunities that I can get from it. Besides cryptocurrency is an innovation in our society and technology, and I think its the one thing that we really need right now. I believe it will be the next big thing in our society.
Activity: 42
Yes.I truly believe in cryptocurrency, I really want everyone to use cryptocurrency and these paper dirty money, to remove all of my life, cryptocurrency is a very promising direction for Lyubov man,I see the future of cryptocurrency and think that very soon we will move to tsyfrovye money iskreni happy for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
just like each of us , the crypto community is growing every day
Activity: 125
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is an easier way or an opportunity to know more about internet browsing and earning on it
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Like it or not, all have their respective sides. Because, i think there is nothing to fear about this new tech that has been created to solve many inefficiencies in our current administration and economical systems.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I do truly believe in cryptocurrency and I can assure you that cryptocurrency will be the future of our world. Believe me, cryptocurrency will be the direct replacement for money and that will happen if we reach the digital era. The future is near and it starts with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
of course I do , for crypto is the future and there is no doubt about it . the further the better, crypto becomes a part of our life
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
I think that all the biggest companies in the world have been able to evaluate the benefits of new technology and gradually started to implement it into production. But the vast majority of people do not care, people just want to earn some money and that's good because without them technology would not have been able to develop
Activity: 34
I believe in Crypto as it is the future... I would advise everyone to take position while it's still new.
Pages:
Jump to: