Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
There are times when you start to doubt your actions, because the situation and climate of this situation has changed, that's how it was not so long ago when BTC fell for 7 months, now I believe again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think that cryptocurrency is the most advanced technology that a large number of companies can benefit from and have already started to use it as the payment method and the currency for different transactions
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
I think the time is fast investments with large profits over. It's a long time investment with a small profit))) as in any other business associated with the investment. Technology is advancing but the common man does not notice because in the first place technology get a large Corporation
Activity: 196
Yes, I believe that blockchain technology has good prospects.
My financial situation changed because encrypted money gave me the opportunity to make money.
Activity: 224
The belief in cryptocurrency comes from the fact of decentralization  which means that no one person has control over the market, it is essentially democratic which means that it is completely safe and has no the disadvantages of fiat currency
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
Of course i believe in the cryptocurrency, why am i not believe. For example, people didn't use the internet until a short time ago and there was no news of such a technology. In the past thirty years, the world has undergone a fast change.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I really believe in the cryptocurrency and the fact that in the coming years the price of the most popular coins will only increase. There are prospects. There are new, successful projects that solve problems in society.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I absolutely do! Cryptocurrency is here to stay and it will produce lots of good stuff in our personal lives and even in the world's economy. We have been given an opportunity to better our lives through crypto and we should not waste it.
It seems to me that now the cryptocurrency has temporary difficulties. And what major changes have been without difficulties? Menlo.one is the future savior in terms of eradicating a multitude of benches projects. I hope that will be a lot of usefull projects and coins.
Activity: 182
if I do not believe in crypto maybe now I will not be here, because I believe in crypto then I decided to invest here. besides being able to earn money here you can also add friends. and you can listen to the opinions of the members, this is very cool.
copper member
Activity: 140
I really believe on the crypto currency and the technology behind on it. Because it will help us in the future, specially for payment, we don't need more some physical attraction, with our mobile devices we can pay or o something easily and comfortably.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The first is that some really smart folk believe blockchain only makes sense in a few, very specific, situations as is the case of money; the second is that blockchain and bitcoin are not the same, meaning this technology can be used without a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
I truly believe in cryptocurrency because of having so many experiences in this kind of community. I hate people who don't have trust in cryptocurrency because they always spread the news that the rate will fall soon.
Activity: 196
Yeah I believe in crypto because I know many friends of mine have earn some decent amount of money by just participating bounties. Cryptocurrencies are about always do the right thing at the write time. But you need to keep in mind that cryptocurrencies can make us poors because if you invest on wrong coins then it will be a totally waste
copper member
Activity: 252
Really I believe that the Cryptocurrency Will be how We buy and Sell in the good future. it certainly can driven us to the Success by the Efforts that's made. There are more than three/2 billion people with Access to the internet who don't have Rights to use Traditional Exchange system, So i Think that we Should not miss this Opportunity.
Activity: 276
yeah I believe in crypto and that's why I am still here . that's true patience and good knowledge will make us believe in crypto . some times we could have quick profits but not at all the time that's what we have to keep in mind
Merit: 1
Personally, I believe that crypto has a future. These are new technologies that will help people to live easier. The state should be transparent to society. In general it's great
Activity: 6
I truly do. At first it was hard for me to trust that there are such digital money, however for my companions trained me how to manage it I trusted at that point. There are times that I ponder where does the reserve originated from.
Activity: 163
I belive with all my brain and heart in cryptocurrencies that's why I'm here still learning a lot from other people. Since I started cryptocurrencies I've been obsessed on it I want to learn everything on especially on blockchain technology and I'm so happy about it.
Activity: 198
I believe in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is just another way of getting income, cryptocurrency provide an opportunity to become rich
Pages:
Jump to: