Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I really fully believe in the crypto currency market, because there were already a lot of cases when people said that crypto currency is a bubble and it will soon burst and much more, but today crypto currencies are still in demand and people are also trying to invest in them.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes i believe in cryptocurrency and that is the reason why i am here in this forum, working on bounty campaigns  will make you rich if you will focus on it.
Activity: 263
Common, guys
Of course you should believe in crypto, but as every new technology it is not saved from the crash. You should be ready for loosing your money as well as earning them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
I consider myself as a total believer, I do my best to hold most of my belongings in BTC and altcoins, I believe that market will show very good levels in future and hodlers/believers will be rewarded for their patience.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good side about having a desire for getting rich is that is attracts a lot of people. So blockchain and cryprocurrency technology will progress much faster in short period of time, because those people invest their money, time and energy in it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
I believe cryptocurrency will be how we buy and sell in the future. It gives power back to individuals instead of only a few having so much authority and power. We are moving into a digital age of togetherness and sharing for all.
yes if crypto users have the same beliefs and mindsets it will be easier to convince people who have not trusted crypto and if crypto users continue to increase then the attitude of the world government for crypto will be very good.
Activity: 22
Bitcoin has changed my life because I earn much money through trading. Thus am able to afford virtually everything that I need promptly as compared to the days before I discovered online trading with bitcoin.
Activity: 201
I believe, although currently Cryptocurrency has not gained much recognition from many countries. Cryptocurrency will be the currency in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I believe cryptocurrency will be how we buy and sell in the future. It gives power back to individuals instead of only a few having so much authority and power. We are moving into a digital age of togetherness and sharing for all.
Activity: 420
next new era is era of technology and crypto currency is next gen currency of the world. It is totally advance block chain technology. people are more aware about crypto currencies and taking more interest in crypto currencies.so i firmly believe in crypto currency.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Cryptocurrency is the future and will improve upon its usage across the globe as people begin to understand and embrace the concept and numerous significance it offers.  Through cryptocurrency, payment methods have been enhanced with a fast transaction, good security, low cost per transaction etc.
In terms of benefit, we can all benefit this, as long as we think of this as a currency, we can experience the technology.
The future is good and I believe it will happen because as  user, I am an investor as well and of course I have to be optimistic so I will make money with the success.
Activity: 140
I really believe in cryptocurrency because it is a place to be and I really gain a lot from it in term of technology, though I might not be able to achieve much (financially) but really believe that something positive is goona come out of it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Cryptocurrency is the future and will improve upon its usage across the globe as people begin to understand and embrace the concept and numerous significance it offers.  Through cryptocurrency, payment methods have been enhanced with a fast transaction, good security, low cost per transaction etc.
Activity: 293
Merit: 11
Eros Di Caeli
That's right, I put all my trust in cryptocurrencies, because tomorrow will be everything and I think will have many more than I have now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
From 2017 until now I have earned about 10 btc from airdrop and invest ico, I am very happy and lucky. crypto brings wealth to everyone
Activity: 224
I dont think crypto will replace the world currency at the moment but i believe in the technology that it brings to the world and changed the ways on how we transact.
Activity: 101
Amen to that Smiley
Activity: 48
For me personally, I can't invest my money in what I do not believe in. I have evaluated the digital currency for some time now and I so much believe in this project. If you're in this market to get rich quick, then I'm sorry for you because only the patient folks reaps the reward here. I believe the future is here and crypto currency is very much in the future which have started already.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
Yes, many came here to quickly earn a lot of money. I also came to make money and did not even really understand what was going on. But now when I'm already beginning to learn technology, it seems to me that such technology can have a very great future in our world, we need just a competent development
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I just learn one thing from my short working experience is you have to keep faith on and have patience. Need to work hard and have patience till right time come so that you get what you actually deserve.
Pages:
Jump to: