Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
While the sentiment surrounding cryptocurrency may not always be positive, the sentiment surrounding blockchain technology is largely positive. Massive companies are making the shift towards blockchain, and if that's any indicator for the potential success of cryptocurrency, then I'm a believer.
Activity: 130
Yes im a true believer in cryptocurrency, the technology might be facing some very hard times now, but its just a matter of time till the technology is fully embraced by the masses, we aren't there yet but we will get there with time
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency and it's potentials. Cryptocurrency is highly developed and superior in it's utilities and functionalities! Since the advent of cryptocurruncy we have seen self governing, trusted record and technology  that truly serve!
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
well, I believe in crypto, it will be the new way of transactions in the near future, new reality of transactions
Activity: 112
Yes i truly have a hundred percent believe in crypto even duo the market is going down that's not a problem for you to achieve what you want you need to have strong mind and you don't need to panic at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Of course i so much believe in cryptocurrency because it is a digital currency in the world, and it is being used in many organizations.There are many projects out there and there are also many way to earn money from online crypto market.If you hold your cryptos for a long time, you will definitely have an increased earnings.

Yes correct. Crypto currency is the number digital currency in the world basically many are already having this one because they earned more most especially if the value is getting higher and higher by then they are more interested in terms of the projects that are related to crypto currency itself
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Yes, I strongly believe that I still faithfully be in crypto. Crypto until today has given me an awful lot of knowledge and no small amount of money results. The digital currency that often they call with Bitcoin, currently very healthy in talking about many people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency and i don't need to panic because the market are going down that's normal thing that alway's occurs in cryptocurrency's when investing alway's have strong mind.
Activity: 98
Yes i trust cryptocurrency. At first im one people who doesnt believe this cyptocurrency. I doubt its and label it as a new scheme. But as soon as i learned about it and keeps reading about it, i learned a lot of things about cryptocurrency. Thats the time i learn to trust cryptocurrency. I now believe that this cryptocurrency will start to emerge and will keep improving for the next coming years. Cryptocurrency doesnt reach its full potential so its safe to put your trust and help this market to grow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I strongly believe in crypto and i know it is the future of all payment methods. The Blockchain technology is an incredible one of our which has a vast way of usage which provides numerous benefits and solutions to our modern world problems in all sector (health, finance, agriculture etc)
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe cryptocurrency but ofc take my brain. when crypto is not profitable anymore, i'll leave it
i'll find the new way to get money by leaving cryptocurrency
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

believing is part of investing,therefore in order to make your investment become successful,you must believe to those ICO project that you been partcipated no matter what outcomes even its risky,actualy there are times we must aware and become panic when we heard a badnews about cryptocurrency,but all this is natural because we are human and more reactive,but as long we have a strong faith thats soon all will  going back to normal trading,everything have nothing to worry.
Activity: 98
I think that cryptocurrencies will change the world in many ways.  At first it will be a good change, with may unintended bad side effects, but there will be more and more problems introduced over time, and governments will be forced to regulate.  In the end, the blockchain will pave the way for almost total governmental control, and I do not look forward to this day.  But for now, cryptocurrencies will do many good things.
Activity: 21
I also thought at first about earnings. And eventually I got involved. And now I'm interested not only in earnings.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 350
Totally I believe in cryptocurrency. It just can not be aimed at making money. We understand that Blockchain software adds color to my life and prepares the world economic system. Cryptocurrency can even cure poverty. A new era of our old planet and human history will begin.

We all do believe in cryptocurrency because if we don't, ofcourse we will not be wasting our time and effort to continue using crypto and more investing here.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Of course I believe) I give a lot of my time and energy to this topic. I'm sure that the crypto currency will be able to change the world economy for the better and we can live peacefully and not worry about our savings)

Sometimes I wanna get in a time machine and go to 2023-2028 and look how all this will be used in real life and how the world will change! I wish I had such a possibility. I'm not even interested in BTC or ETH rise (although it's interesting too), but how the cryptocurrency market will integrate into the global one, and if cryptocurrency will be universally used.
Activity: 336
Merit: 259
Totally I believe in cryptocurrency. It just can not be aimed at making money. We understand that Blockchain software adds color to my life and prepares the world economic system. Cryptocurrency can even cure poverty. A new era of our old planet and human history will begin.
Activity: 86
I so much believe in Cryptocurrency, there is this saying that Rome was not built in a day. It will definitely do pretty well in the nearest future. Let's just give it a little more time the market shall be ever green again. It requires Crypto enthusiasts to be patient.
Activity: 317
Of course i so much believe in cryptocurrency because it is a digital currency in the world, and it is being used in many organizations.There are many projects out there and there are also many way to earn money from online crypto market.If you hold your cryptos for a long time, you will definitely have an increased earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: