Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 26. (Read 12438 times)

copper member
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Yes. Here at HyperionX we believe that the future will be fused with blockchain technology. Every transaction necessary in the world will be confirmed and stored in a block. When cryptocurrencies are utilized, they stimulate the protocol they were developed for. This, in turn, keeps a blockchain up and running.

The cryptocurrencies that are used on a regular basis will have higher values and will be the ones that push the boundaries. By becoming stronger, they will disrupt the centralized banking system and force the system to change or become obsolete.

HyperionX will bridge the gap by integrating the average tech user onto a blockchain where they will learn to trust e-commerce and understand the power of decentralized currencies.

To learn more about HyperionX, Tree Token or Tree Blockchain visit HyperionX.org.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Of course I do believe in crypto currency, because if I don't, I am not here anymore, I will not waste my time and effort using crypto if I don't believe that it can give me a better financial support and good life.
Activity: 78
Yes I am. I joined here, buying cryptos and holding them are my proof of believing cryptocurrency.
This will my biggest proof the I am believers.
Having faith in it, felt that will help me to achieve my goals in my life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Yes, this is the next big thing just like what internet has done it changed every society and country. Crypto will truly changed how finance and daily transactions and besides its a way to shut down some hacking activities in the internet
i believe that people are getting another chance to make money and cryptocurrency will help a lot of people in this world
Activity: 79
I am really believe in cryptocurrency. My prove is that I am supporting bitcoin and holding some of it.
I believe that cryptocurrency will help us to live easily in the world. Through cryptocurrency, we will automated and will help us a lot.
Activity: 434
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

i believe in it and i believe that it will become a great part ofnour future, so i hope more people will be interested in them
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Yes, this is the next big thing just like what internet has done it changed every society and country. Crypto will truly changed how finance and daily transactions and besides its a way to shut down some hacking activities in the internet
Activity: 340
Yes I do believe in cryptocurrency,since when I know it I can manage now my money or my finances.Unlike before my stable job cannot sustained all my needs so that I find a part time job to have another income.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
Yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency because are technology now a days is continue upgrading and many country and people are accepting and its not posible that we use cryptocurrency in future
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Electronic money and its features will help people to easily meet their needs and improve their lives. On the other hand, electronic money also allows people to be able to work freely and comfortably, while income is still high. But to really trust electronic money, governments and the self Electronic money will have significant improvements so that they are validated around the world.
Activity: 100
Yes I believe in crypto, I believe in the future crypto will be used in many places, there are still so many sectors that not yet being touched by crypto, so crypto hold a great potential to grow bigger in the future, crypto currencies is not supposed to be keep as investment but to be spend as currency
Activity: 161
I have a strong opinion that Bitcoin is not something that you should invest in and here is why: it is not used as the initial idea was, the transaction time is horrible, and fees are enormous. This is just an instrument now to speculate and make money out of it.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
I do not think that the crypto currency will perish, these are new technologies that are interesting to many people, they make life better and can not die.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
It is not necessary to invest in all coins, enough to invest in the most promising altcoins!

Yes it is really important to invest a coins with high potential to grow inorder to earn more profit. Because cryptocurrency investment is more promising and I strongly believing of it, because it was already tested by some of the experts and great investors.
Activity: 93
It is not necessary to invest in all coins, enough to invest in the most promising altcoins!
Agreed. It is better to see promising tokens than to invest in everything and lose money or stand still. Take the time to choose and you will not regret.
Activity: 7
I truly believe that most people, myself included, have a hard time understanding what a block chain technology is and how it functions, One of the reasons I'm here, because I believe in cryptocurrenciy and I want to learn about new technology in society us and how it helps our world to move forward.
Activity: 110
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I just want to earn regular income in cryptocurrency, do not need to earn a lot of income most important routine. if I can get rich quick in crypto it's a bonus I get, because I've been working hard here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Cryptocurrencies will have its ups and downs. Find a project you like and buy or mine that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I believe that it can change the world in the same way as the Internet, personal computers or mobile phones once did. There are all the prerequisites for this. And the interest of governments, banks and large companies is a confirmation of this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: