Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 28. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
As before, and now, I strongly believe in crypto-currencies, I believe that the world will be changed very soon, as soon as the crypto-currencies begin to gain popularity again, this is the second chance for those who have not yet invested in crypto-currencies, hurry.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I believe in what cryptocurrency can provide us. It already shows what it can do for the past years especially with bitcoin and then comes the different altcoins. Many are saying that the crypto popularity is just for a short period of time but still its presence is still here.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
I very believe cryptocurrency. because I see more and more and cryptocurrency day shows popularity and quality, so I believe the development will become increasingly large and lucrative.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
Most wants to be rich quick. I want to have a stable earnings in crypto and quick bucks are just a bonus. And I will be staying for the technology. It feels good to be this early...I mean already using the technology the future is waiting...the future that should be sooner. Only if more people can see what crypto currency is changing then we can come earlier with the future.

cryptocurrency is real and most user would be in good condition and stable lifestyle as if it is used by most people who lovely lived with internet and they used to do like trading or investing for alts. and most big time investor have time to invest in crypto also so I see for it as a believably way on earning money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
very well, most people know the results obtained by the first people who have been successful with crypto, they want to rich with an instant without thinking of what has passed by the first, with work and the degree without knowing the time then can be patient after getting a coin or tokens that later when selling waiting to rise high like the final moment of 2017 and early 2018. very unfortunate if only ambition without seeing the process of every person who is already successful.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
I continue to believe in crypto-currencies, but because now a bear market, I understand perfectly well that in the near future nothing unusual from the market should be expected.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
I am a strong believer of cryptocurrencies and the potential of the blockchain, however I doesn't mean i am not realistic about its chances and I can boldly state that over 70% of the current cryptocurrency will be obsolete in a few years for no other reason but because they projects they represent are not good enough.
Activity: 36
I still believe in cryptocurrencies and I will continue to believe in it. No matter what!
Activity: 434
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I completely agree with you. After a while many people will leave crypto. People do not quite understand what it is. They invest in all sorts of nonsense, which leads to loss of money. Of course, we need to study projects and analyze them. I am confident that this will bring good profits.
Activity: 252
There is no doubt that blockchain will be the next big thing.
As one of the major applications of blockchain, cryptocurrency will be more and more popular in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes ! I do believe in cryptocurrency. We can get rich with some more profits and I will not stop him to invest because I know Bitcoin is very easy to get more profit, so I believe the existence of crypto. Cryptocurrencies market value will rise again on it's highest peak could be this mid-year or maybe at year ends.  Grin
Activity: 110
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I really believe in crypto, but I never hang my future on crypto. Although I'm investing in cryptocurrency but I keep working, and investing in many other things. Even if you believe in crypto, you must remain cautious.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency because in this time if you want to earn a good amount of money without any risk and tension only cryptocurrency work is the best option which has no compitetor in the market.
Activity: 37

Good suggestion for newbie in this market! This market is so strictly, thats why people said that traders need a "Cold head". In my opinion, Newbie should invest a small part of their budget and balance their real life. As i witnessed, this market was be pumping 2,3 times per year. Therefore, Holders at the beginning of this year should continue to hold their coins to the end of this year. Thats what I do currently, Goodluck, guys! How about all of you?
Activity: 94
Truly, I genuinely put stock in cryptographic money since these days individuals are developing approaches to make the living all the more simple. Digital currency is one of it that can make our living simple. The majority of the general population did not accept or even know crytocurrency but rather on the off chance that we individuals here in the discussion bolster and presents digital currency for beyond any doubt it will going to progress and all individuals will going to know it.
Activity: 39
Of course i truly believe not only in crypto currency but also in other related projects behind an Altcoin or ICO.

I am follow this since last one year and I believe it has the power to change the perception around the globe.

Crypto currency is the future, I believe in the principles of integrity of the blockchain that have revolutionized the modern transactions everyday, you can just see latest changes about the Bitcoin ( Bitcoin Lightning Network ) that implements new nodes in the traditional Bitcoin transactions to speed up very well.

There will be more and more good changes in the future, just wait and see whats happens.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286

Yes, I won't be here if I am not right? Crypto really makes every investor and user rich and successful in life.  It builds your trust, patience and perseverance to achieve your goal here. I do believe the beauty and the potential of it. And it will make every future better. Remember, trust and patience in crypto is one of important thing you need to have.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Thanks to such people, the crypto community thrives. There are those who remain loyal to the blockchain technologies in any circumstances. They continue to invest their time and money. There are also quick-money hunters who invest their savings and wait to be about being insanely rich, and then become disappointed, sell all their tokens and go away. Do not be like them. Love blockchain, above all, for the immense opportunities, and only then think about the material wealth.

BTI builds innovative bitcoin applications for local artists community projects===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

Cool

weeeee

Activity: 92
Personally I think this is the future, we will hold crypto on our mobile and buy stuff, big brand will make their own coins like amazon is going to do, then Apple will follow, samsung..... bank (XRP)
Activity: 86
It is natural for people to desire to become rich in a short period of time, and I think it is ok since those who actually got rich probably put a lot of effort into the research of cryptocurrencies. With that being said, I do have faith in the crypto world. We are already using other forms of virtual currencies/ payments, no reason to think that with such low transaction cost and anonymity, cryptos won't have the potential to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: