Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 30. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Since the emergence of cryptocurrencies, a lot of things have changed ICO's have taken place of Venture capital funds, VCF's are not dead but they soon will be as ICO's are rising. Smart contracts have introduced a number of use cases where this technology can be used and this is just fascinating! All I can say is crypto is future technology. It's here to stay!
Activity: 252
It seems to me that those who came into this sphere became super rich, when everything was just beginning. I have friends who have very large sums in their wallets. And now, it's much more complicated. Therefore, I agree that investing is a more win-win option. But there are many scams on the other side and this does not inspire.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I don't give myself such a question if I believe or not, but what I really believe that by means of speculation on the crypto market one can become really reach man or lose you investment funds. But this depends on your skills, experience, and level of trading education!
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
It is hard to tell that i truly believe in cryptocurrency, right now i more about making money with crypto, but i will keep some coins for myself, may be one day they will cost much more
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Who does not believe in cryptocurrency, is unlikely to be present on this forum, now though a large drop in the entire cryptocurrency market, it is a difficult time for everyone, but I am sure that soon we will again grow very much.
Activity: 58
Yes, you should count on long-term investments in cryptocurrencies,as cryptocurrencies can fall for a long time and you should not panic.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Cryptocurrency is going to take over the world.  I'm completely serious, fiat will be a thing of the past, found only in small niche hipster groups.  Most investors who buy coins just want to be rich. Other than money, important spiritual values color our lives.  I believe cryptocurrency can do my life better. So I dedicated my self to work in the crypto industry.  Grin

I believe that in future, the cryptocurrency will partly replace fiat. Most of the people will start to use the virtual money for different purposes, not only for trading. That is why I am here and I hold the crypto.
Activity: 98
 If not really believe in virtual currency, Posting here again have what meaning, because I believe that the virtual currency, so we will make a lot of money, no virtual currency, maybe I was just a ordinary people.
copper member
Activity: 178
There are a lot of complicated questions in the crypto currency. For example, there is information that 4% of the bitcoins purse belong to 96% of the bitcoins. Do you understand what effect they can have on the price and at the same time remain completely anonymous?
Activity: 99
This is not about any ONE single crypto it is the idea of blockchain and endless possibilities that make crypto what it is, BTC is and always will be the mother goose but so much is happening now.Continual media coverage helps push the investments, 2018 will IS the year
Activity: 141
Yes, I really believe in cryptocurrencies. And I've been working in the encryption market. I will continue to buy some cryptocurrencies in this year's market, waiting for the market to pick up. Because I used to invest in cryptocurrency, I got some returns.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
I definitely truly believe that cryptocurrencies have great potential to be more popular. And also, I think cryptocurrencies can be more strong if the people start caring more about the blockchain technology than trying to make money fastly.
Activity: 294
I believe the new technology, and i believe that we can get money easily from cryptocurrency by joining bounty / airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I believe that technologies will change the world, but I can not believe in bitcoin, it's just an ordinary technology that will help us live. That's to believe that people can integrate these technologies into life, that's what we need to think about, and everything else does not matter.
Activity: 98
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

When you think you want to stop, remember why you started all this, remember your original purpose. In our lives, there are times when we need to put ourselves at risk, as it is now for our future and our families to be better
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
I have to tell the truth, I am in cryptos for money, I am tired of 9-5 job and I quit. Now I have a side business running along with cryptos.
I think that most of us here (if I dont want to say all) in cryptos for money, but we, the crypto loving guys, some how believe in the teach behind it, and the bright future of cryptos. Most of us I think.

If you do not believe, how can you invest ? How can you do research while just negative opinion in your mind ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
A strange question. I use it, I do not need any special faith for this. This is a good working tool. And yes, to some extent I'm an ideological HODLer.
Activity: 189
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies has changed my perspective in finances and this has helped me gain economically for the past few months. Definitely I believe in cryptocurrency. This is a way of using your money in a digital wallet. This is the future!
Activity: 126
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

You do not have to invest money in projects that you just like but invest in all those projects that are profitable. There should be special criteria for choosing a new project, then your chances of earning money will increase .......
Activity: 182

If I do not believe in cryptocurrency I probably do not know forums like this and I'll keep looking out there about other investments, and maybe I'll find investments that are not as good as in crypto. One of the reasons why I'm here, because I believe in cryptocurrency and I want to learn about new technology this era.
Pages:
Jump to: