Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 29. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
Each investor is in a very high expectation of income from this market, they want to be rich in a short time, i find it very natural, but things may not develop as expected. Unfortunately in this case, investors who don't believe in Blockchain technology will give up early.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Thanks to such people, the crypto community thrives. There are those who remain loyal to the blockchain technologies in any circumstances. They continue to invest their time and money. There are also quick-money hunters who invest their savings and wait to be about being insanely rich, and then become disappointed, sell all their tokens and go away. Do not be like them. Love blockchain, above all, for the immense opportunities, and only then think about the material wealth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I invest in cryptocurrencies, because I believe that in the future they will cost much more than now, so it is better to buy them now in the long term.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I believe in the future of decentralization and the technology of blockchain and also the growth of the market of crypto-currency  Cool
Activity: 350
There is nice photo with a guy who wears a lot of gold on him including huge gold bitcoin around his neck and from below the signature: "I'm here just for the sake of technology" Smiley. It nicely describs belives for many of us.
Even though I believe in most of projects which I invested to, I also believe that they are a good investment. And this makes my faiths even more motivated)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I believe the blockchain technology
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Of course I believe in cryptocurrency because it has been widely proven, that people's lives have improved after joining the world of cryptocurrencies, and I think cryptocurrencies is a financial future solution.
Activity: 70
Most wants to be rich quick. I want to have a stable earnings in crypto and quick bucks are just a bonus. And I will be staying for the technology. It feels good to be this early...I mean already using the technology the future is waiting...the future that should be sooner. Only if more people can see what crypto currency is changing then we can come earlier with the future.
Activity: 81
Of course yes i do believe in crypto currency. I see crypto currencies as our future where everyone will be rushing to be in and join crypto currency sweet world in the future. Crypto currencies is a very good way of making money without stressing myself .it is also a good way of investing.
Activity: 210
I really do believe in Crypto currency,  I know it is not a get rich quick scheme but if you are patient enough Crypto currency can transform your financial situation for good
Activity: 28
of course I believe in crypto, many people who earn more income because join crypto. Until now I still believe investing in crypto is one of the things that are profitable despite the many risks we face, but rest assured one day we will benefit from crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
I think we need to believe in blockchain technologies that will make our life easier and bring us a lot of new benefits. Always be ready in any changes in transactions if you want to earn a lot. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are decentralized currencies and every transaction within is smooth and easy as for now.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
of course. I would not be here if I do not believe on it. crypto is already prove itself that it is reliable and s potential of a huge market and profit.
Many were invested on it and those are the proof that crypto is a multi billion dollar market.
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
Many people already become rich because of cryptocurrency. For example, those who hold bitcoin until last year are all millionaire now. This is a proof that money is in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Crypto currency is very good for mutual settlements and preservation of benefits. I think that in 5-7 years already 50% of humanity will use crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 178
I believe in Crypto currency because it gives a lot of opportunities. It allows you to trade, invest, make purchases ... and it's all anonymous! You can be very rich, and no one will know about it!
Activity: 98
I think that everyone who deals with crypto-currency first dreams of becoming rich quickly. But it was possible at the very beginning of work with crypto (but at the same time the risks were great). Therefore now it will turn out to earn only persistent and laborious work (but with less risks)
I really believe in the cryptocurrency and the fact that in the coming years the price of the most popular coins will only increase. There are prospects. There are new, successful projects that solve problems in society.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
I personally do.Since the crypto currency gives many great opportunities.The same money transfers do not pay large fees.Anonymity is also very interesting facts.Many use the same bitcoin is the fact that you can hide a lot of money from taxes and pay for that or not afisarea their data!
Activity: 112
The answer is so difficult to say.By the way,I'm still searching many things to know about crypto currency.But I believe that the person who doesn't believe in Bitcoin or crypto currency, I think they do not know well about this matters. First of all,you need to understand and know well about this forum.Then,you will surely believe in crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: