Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 67. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I truly believe that cryptocurrency in the future of e-commerce. Our current bank system is supporting e-commerce that it is limiting some global transactions. Service and conversion charges is also an issue with the fiat currency. Therefore, I truly believe that cryptocurrency will be able to solve all this issue. We just have to make a better use of it.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
Of course but it's mainly a long game with some short to intermediate plays in between, but some don't understand this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I myself am very sure with crypto. The results obtained from crypto certainly is huge and this kind of income can I not when I work in another place. And I've felt comfortable to seek income in crypto, live we develop our ability on crypto. And find useful information for the future of crypto.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Yes i do believe it is digital currency that can transfer from one person to another person without any need of a third party like a bank.
Activity: 95
Yes, i do believe in crypto. Crypto currencies is the world.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
I really believe in cryptocurrency, because many working online or investing online some of them just got closed or bankcrupt, but crypto? Over the years they still here. Good profit good selling equipment, good investment , and easy hiring job online.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Now there are more and more enterprises that are starting to try to apply the technology of blockchain.I think that it is possible not to believe in the cryptocurrency,even if the states are beginning to try to regulate the cryptocurrency.
Off course i truly believe cryptocurrency because here in crypto i can able to make a good profit higher than my real job and investjnf my money with cryptp is really profitable, so as long as cryptpcurrencg will run in this world i will alywas believe in crypto.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Yes I really believed in bitcoins and all other crpyto currencies.not because we need extra income because it gets a lot of money and this is the best way to improve life.Because iknow it will improve lives of many people and not because we need extra income but because we feel it in our hearts that this kind of currencies is the solution of being the victim of proverty.
Yeah I truly believed in this technology same as others who are here and we had same purpose why we are here. This technology is the fastest way to become rich as compared to other conventional investments we have. Although that's not easy but if you have knowledge and patient we will be successful in here. Relax and learn the process of getting rich.
Cryptocurrency is cryptocurrency, it is different the blockchain technology.
If you choose cryptocurrency for investment, it is simply you choose a product created from blockchain technology for investment.
But, in the future, the cryptocurrency can still alive after the clean time of the world will be very little, maybe less than 50 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
I do believe that cryptocurrencies.Because We are moving into a digital age .We're still at the beginning of a huge upswing where the technology touches everyone and changes their lives forever. Currently it is just a good way to make money.
Activity: 137
It's true that the most people in this world want to be rich quickly, me too. That's why I'm here right now. Sometimes I believe that cryptocurrency can give me some profits for a long time, but sometimes I feel that impossible thing can really happen. But if I think that how long bitcoin or the others cryptocurrency can lasts till now, maybe they can lasts for a long time. the one thing I can do just do what I can do to earn some profits from them and believe I can earn some profits for a long time.
Activity: 448
All news from Consensus is still floating around in blockchain ecosystem. It's still not going main stream. Example Fedx CEO interview with Don Tapscott is not been cover by any main stream media. So there is no pump. Now another example where interest in ICON from the hedge fund Pentera was covered by mainstream media , hence a pump. So in order to get the same effect as we had in Dec and early Jan we need more media coverage.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Cryptoworld is new kind of investment instrument. Its like stocks exchange where we can investing on stocks, but in crypto we investing on token/coin. I do believe that cryptomarket can change many people life and i am believe cypto have good future
Activity: 74
yes, I truly believe cryptocurrencies, because cryptocurrency has changed many person lifestyles, they became rich in a short period. I also believe one day it will change my position. Each and every business in this world having merits and demerits.
Activity: 84
I strongly believe in the currency crypto because crypto currency has changed a lot of people's life for the better. I also recommend to be patient in buying and selling bitcoin. if our emotions are under control, I'm sure we can get everything we want.
Activity: 350
Now there are more and more enterprises that are starting to try to apply the technology of blockchain.I think that it is possible not to believe in the cryptocurrency,even if the states are beginning to try to regulate the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
I totally agree with that. Technology on the blockchain is still in its infancy and it has a long way to go. These startups we're promoting could have the potential to be the next Facebook or Google or something even better. I say we do hold and live a life.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Yes, I think the cryptocurrency industry still has a lot of opportunities to make money. As long as you can hold it, I believe you can get great wealth. The current market is in a depressed state and I think it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, typically during slow periods like this, it's a good idea to buy crypto. Most people dont think this way though and they tend to buy when the market moves upwards.
We should be happy that we were given a chance to buy.
Every investor have different mentality, only those smart investor will see this market opportunity now, they keep buying
and cashing once the market pump again.
Activity: 121
Of course I do believe, Scince I`ve got already $1.100 on my bank account in fiat. Cryptocurrencies are great. I will solve mu trials.
Activity: 56
Cryprto is changing the word, are these today popular coins will make the big thing? Not sure, I see crypto as a gamechanger in banking.
I see as the FED or other central bank issuing their own official coins and we will all use that at one day.
Activity: 154
yes, I give 100% of my Trust in cryptocurrency. I always believe, that the cryptocurrency will dominated the whole world and make name in new era of currency.
Pages:
Jump to: