Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 64. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Yes, I really believe in the encryption market. And I've been investing in cryptocurrencies for a long time, and I also made some money by investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
I think that most people just want to make money in the crypt and there is no question of believing in the idea. But only those who believe in crypt can create something new.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Many people won't believe in new highly technology invented because they think it will be get them in trouble so now they see that digital currency is going to be success. I don't think so that this opportunity will waste.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I believe in crypto and want to be rich. Many regular Bitcoin investors are likely to look into locking in their profits when 2019 comes despite the decreasing market cap.
Activity: 238
I really believe in cryptocurrency!Why?Because it's excellent opportunity to make money from nothing!
No! brother the cryptocurrency is decentralize form to do not still your own money do you really believe in crypto currency? i think no because to you the crytpo is nothing.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
I think that too much FUD and this interferes because it affects the cryptocommunity negatively. I think that we need to come up with mechanisms how to deal with this.
Activity: 294
Yes, I really believe in the crypto currency. I have already invested a lot of money and energy in it. I still hope for the future that once we can safely and without thinking to come to the store and pay online coins. Already everything goes for a long time to this, because the world is developing. China has long taken up this stage!

Yes and I am one to believe in cryptocurrency. There are many that believe in cryptocurrency and many more want to invest here. I believe in cryptocurrency because it has helped me in my financial problems. And there my friend that the unbelievable as he caught up in life for cryptocurrency. So I tried to participate in crypto and there really is true that helps crypto in our lives. So I have many friend to joined in crypto to be caught up about their lives. So I really believe in cryptocurrency and I will not tire to support it.
Activity: 294
Yes, I really believe in the crypto currency. I have already invested a lot of money and energy in it. I still hope for the future that once we can safely and without thinking to come to the store and pay online coins. Already everything goes for a long time to this, because the world is developing. China has long taken up this stage!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
just look at the growth rating of cryptocurrencies over the past few years. you will understand that there is no better investment than cryptocurrency. this is the most promising financial market that exists now. I am sure that in the future you can get a lot of money.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I believe in cryptocurrency because it is a life changer for me and I have gained, learnt and even earned a lot from it. Crypto has helped me in time when I had nothing to fall back on and has really thought me how well to reason and make decisions. I also believe in good Icos because they really contribute a lot to the community especially the good ones because through this projects, you learn about a particular thing and how it work, you even broaden your idea about a particular thing by taking time to really understand it as some of them are really educative unlike some that are baseless.
Activity: 84
Indeed, I completely have confidence in the possibility of cryptographic money. I don't exactly see how the money related structure will change precisely, yet I perceive how banks begin to fear digital currency. I imagine that we ought not miss this opportunity. All things considered, the time that we presently live in 5 years will be called
Activity: 158
I would not be here if I do not believed in crytocurrency, I really believe in this technology. Cryptocurrency can change our life and give us a bright future. There are very promising projects in the field of crypto and I'm investing in projects that I believe will live in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
I think that investing in ICO is not the best idea because now there is too much skam. I believe in the crypt in general and in some projects. But I rarely invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes, I believe that the crypto currency will be how we will buy and sell in the future. This gives power to people, not just to a few authorities and authorities. We are moving into the era of digital technology and sharing for all.
Activity: 154
When you wanted to invest into something you have to believe that it is worth the investment. And yes,  I do believe in crypto currency,  I do believe that it is something that we need, if we wanted to have a good investment with great returns. Of course you have to be up for challenges, it would be bumpy but we have to learn through experiences.  With that we will grow and be able to do good and trust that everything will be great with crypto currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
I believe in the crypto currency, and I think that the future of cash operations for crypto-currencies. I also think that while it is still only being born, it is possible to invest successfully. I think the main thing is faith and patience!
Activity: 78
In my  view. I really have to believe, get rich is not easy no one night get rich sure there must be a struggle and patience I believe it if patient and diligent success in front of the eyes.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
Yes probably because i can earn through this ,also now i can help my family to our financial problem.Honestly i only know this with almost 7 months and i already had profit buy investment and joining some bounty and now i wanted to teach it in my other siblings.
Activity: 350
There are many new projects in which I believe. That's why I keep their coins, it's like stocks. You support the project and you get a part of the profit, why not?
Activity: 264
I truly believe in crypto, as its future and we all going to make super profit as we involved already and the prices now are really cheap
Pages:
Jump to: