Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 68. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
Things in life you need to know as a learned  and trained person, before jump into any business, you need to find out, at least three function of the business, the concept, how it works, and the risk involved, so i believed on cryptocurrency, and i invest on it, working perfectly and is a cool business so far, secondly nothing to be afraid of, as long you know what your doing on a platform where you face market competition.   
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Yes, I think the cryptocurrency industry still has a lot of opportunities to make money. As long as you can hold it, I believe you can get great wealth. The current market is in a depressed state and I think it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Yes, typically during slow periods like this, it's a good idea to buy crypto. Most people dont think this way though and they tend to buy when the market moves upwards.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Yes, I think the cryptocurrency industry still has a lot of opportunities to make money. As long as you can hold it, I believe you can get great wealth. The current market is in a depressed state and I think it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Yes i do truly believe on the crypto currency because it is very promising for me and also the crypto currency is where you can invest and gain profits whenever that certain project is successfull
Activity: 102
Yes, I very much agree with you. If you invest in a project, if you don’t believe it, I don’t think you will invest in them. I think we’re investing in cryptocurrencies is a technology that I believe in, and I look forward to earning. profit.
Activity: 53
I believe in cryptocurrency because it is proven that you can earn money in easy way. The important thing is you have knowledge in crypto currency and technology.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
Yes this is the future. This days in creating blog for ICO tokens I read a lot of whitepaper, cryptocurrency is the future. Whether we believe or not its taking over contemporary things.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Yes I really believed in bitcoins and all other crpyto currencies.not because we need extra income because it gets a lot of money and this is the best way to improve life.Because iknow it will improve lives of many people and not because we need extra income but because we feel it in our hearts that this kind of currencies is the solution of being the victim of proverty.
Yeah I truly believed in this technology same as others who are here and we had same purpose why we are here. This technology is the fastest way to become rich as compared to other conventional investments we have. Although that's not easy but if you have knowledge and patient we will be successful in here. Relax and learn the process of getting rich.
Activity: 140
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

yes i do believe in it because i have seen the proof of what cryptocurrency can do in our life what and how much help it can give to us. I hope that this will give me a nice future.
Activity: 233
Yes ,I believe in crypto - currency. According to me, It is a life changer which will increase the standard of living.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I believe in the Cryptocurrency system. Our life is changing fast. Now it's faster and less expensive to send money. The national currency period will end. The future of the world economy is in the blockchain system.
Activity: 364
yeah you are correct , most people come here to get a quick profit without learning about the system. That's the reason for the growth of scammers. However I do believe in cryptocurrency
Activity: 271
Yes of course. I wouldn't be into crypto if I didn't believe in its functionalities. Undoubtedly, most of us who are into crypto had the initial idea of earning big and getting rich in no time! This has actually materialized for some, but not for the majority. Why would I invest in something if I didn't want to earn profit, right? But as time passed, I have gained much more than the extra bucks in my pocket. These are the knowledge that I was fortunate to gain especially those from this forum. If your sole purpose is to earn money without gaining something significant in your brain, that for me would make everything useless...
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I do not understand for what you have received merits Cheesy. You didn´t post something new...
Activity: 182
Yes, if I am here, then I believe in the world of crypto currencies and believe in the future of crypto currencies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

I agree with you completely. If a person believes in technology, he understands where he invests and why. You can earn more when there is a little soul in what you do.

To say the true, now I will HODL to the end only LUK (Luckchemy), I belive in the project. And also in this busines great prospects.
Activity: 124
I believe with cryptocurreency, to be rich in a short time it is indeed a lot of risk, then in this case be patient. Blockchain technology and cryptocurreency will grow faster in the digital era as now
Activity: 322

You asked the question wrong. I do not believe in cryptocurrency!! Cryptocurrency is needed only for speculation. I believe in blockchain technology.
Activity: 116
I personally think that the crypto currency is the future of our economy. I make investments only because I believe that I can earn enough money and this can bring me what I want.
Activity: 308
Cryptocurrecy is for sure gonna do some big things in the future. I believe in this technology rather than thinking it's just a source to become rich in short time.

I fully agree with you and expect crypto currency to make a very big global impact on the market of the future and turn some heads. I can see why people want and getting into this world just to make money. It can be very profitable in short-term.
Pages:
Jump to: