Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 66. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency and I am investing in only legit ICO like AMbit Mining https://ambitmining.io
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I do believe in cryptocurrency as this is the answer of what our current system requires. We need something that transaction is fast and fees are lower than current option. In crypto we can also access transactions using the blockchain.
Activity: 134
There are people who believe in miracle and why not believe in Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is still ripe and more things are bound to happen which nobody can predict. One should always study and analyse before judging, rather than believing on here says. Read facts and ignore opinions, don't believe on baseless judgement because facts are already proven.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I myself am very sure with crypto. The results obtained from crypto certainly is huge and this kind of income can I not when I work in another place. And I've felt comfortable to seek income in crypto, live we develop our ability on crypto. And find useful information for the future of crypto.

trust that can not be generated instantly, obviously because it is often done and become a trust occurs, as well as crypto.
agree with you that with a trustworthy crypto, there is income that can cover daily needs. so it's not too late to get to know crypto and can be because it can be trusted
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I believe in blockchain technology, believe in cryptocurrency so I was in this forum. I believe in its development and I am investing in all coin. I believe the crypto will grow in the future. Especially BTC, ETH, NEO ...
Activity: 162
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

That's correct. It is very important to know the technology, the team, the projects and their goals before investing into a specific cryptocurrency. If not, you will be easily fooled by FUD and might sell your crytocurrency during dump periods which result to money loss. I believe that is the first thing you need to consider before investing into a cryptocurrency. Understand their tech and check if they can be a benefit to the cryptoworld.
Activity: 168
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes I agree if the success of investing is not generated in one day.
Activity: 210

I agree partly with you - if people wouldn't want to become rich from investing in cryptocurrencies there wouldn't be so many scams.

Good thing in desire for getting rich is that is attracts a lot of people. So blockchain and cryprocurrency technology will progress much faster in short period of time, because those people invest their money, time and energy in it.

I believe in cryptocurrency because I see there are many people who invest in altcoin and get a lot of profits but to invest in the long run you can invest in bitcoin but I invest in promising altcoins like BTC and ETH because ETH has good growth

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The future is behind the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin could, others could. The use of cryptocurrency has many advantages, so soon it will become an integral part of human life.
Activity: 303
of course I really believe in crypto currency, I think crypto is a very promising investment place, many of my friends are successful investing crypto and I want to be part of them
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
to date I still believe in the ICO project. Because even though many of the ICO project scam, but many also projects a success. And the longer the concept that there are also increasingly intelligent and diverse. This indicates that the ICI projects growing towards the better.
Activity: 315
Yes I believe in the crypto currency. I have studied many projects and I am confident that as soon as they are implemented into reality the life of society will become much better. Ofc there is a conflict between the government and the crypto currency, but I hope that a compromise will be found.
Activity: 107
Any contribution to cryptocurrency will always be a risk for us. But when I see people who are successful in the crypto business-it motivates me
Activity: 208

Yes, i am truly believe in cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency will lead us in the future, and crypto is the future. And crypto gave me a lot of financial income when i don't have money. Crypto saves my entire life, if i don't know about crypto i will not have this opportunity to gain extra income. Smiley
Activity: 17
Yes I strongly believe on cryptocurrency because a lot of people justified that they earn a lot of money here specially my relatives they buy anything they want in expand of 5 months they earn a lot of money so this i not a bogus business this is real.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
Indeed! Some cryptocurrency enthusiast became millionaire not because they deceived people using scam platforms or even baseless business or networking but theit ability to trust this new technology that it will help the community and the general welfare in the near future. Its new technology what makes it unique and it should be trusted and to be invested in the near future. What always must be put in our minds the technicalities needed in this kind of endeavor, the cryptocurrency adventure. That in it, market is very volatile and it adapts the law of demand and supply.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
Ofcourse i am, because if not, mqube i am not here for so long until now, even there are many crypto currency haters, but i am not the one of them because  i myself can proof that crypto currencies is real and there are many bitcoin users around the world change their life because of it.
But the trust of the cryptocurrency market is really vulnerable due to the news and the scandals which were created from some terrorists in this market like hacking the exchange ,....
We're the investors and we're effected so much with those events and only the people with tough minds can stand strong.
Activity: 56
Yes bro, i believe in Cryptocurrency, and want to learn about the new technology in our society and how it will attract the investors. Earning money while you are learning is like an extra tip  Smiley

Activity: 354
Merit: 11
Ofcourse i am, because if not, mqube i am not here for so long until now, even there are many crypto currency haters, but i am not the one of them because  i myself can proof that crypto currencies is real and there are many bitcoin users around the world change their life because of it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Oh yeah! Thank you very much. We're in the new technology buddy. We're pioneering that and we've all got to believe this. Look at how blockchain worldwide adaptation has begun. We have to hold firm our belief in what we're doing now because this is the incoming future
Pages:
Jump to: