Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 65. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
World is going every day right to digital life I think also money will be digita in near future and thats why I belive to cryptocurrency especially to Bitcoin and Ethereum these are going to be at the top.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
When the internet was introduced it seems it won't make any head way..but years down the line everyone is reaping it. Crytocurrency is novel and might take a while to be accepted but it has come to stay and we all are going to reap from it. I believe in the future I believe cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I believe that part of the crypto currency will disappear as useless, and some will gain a foothold in the world system. Bitcoin and Ethereum will replace world currencies, economic and state structures.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I believe in blockchain and I like to see how it becomes a part of our life and embraces new industries. I also want to become rich, like most of us. And this is also good. This attracts new investors to the market.

Yes, blockchain technology is unique in its kind, and I also sincerely believe that everything will be built on it soon. even if there is no cryptocurrency, it will still be cool.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It is necessary to understand the risks of entering into this field, thus, we may be familiar with those who do not support crypto in general. Something that grows bigger certainly brings a greater consequence as well. And crypto is a real technology, so keep hoping.
Activity: 3
Yes, I strongly believe cryptocurrency and I think crypto is a future money. nowadays crypto is so much popular because crypto is decentralized digital currency and it is easy to use. and we can extra money form crypto and it give us freedoms.  If we buy  well crypto then we will be benefited. 
Activity: 168
Of course, success is not available overnight, and patience and management of decision-making are indispensable because many people may not expect crypto to grow rapidly. But crypto takes years to grow, so I do not think it's easy to stop.
Activity: 103
I believe in crypto, because crypto develops real, and the results can be proven to be real. The development of crypto continues to run, the crypto community continues to grow, two things if able to walk with a balanced I'm sure we will give each other a good impact. Crypto will be a place that really deserves to be invested and we are investment can also get the optimal income and profit. With patience as a capital for us to wait and enjoy the process of crypto price to increase to reach a high price, I am sure we will be able to reach our target.
Activity: 60
It is not necessary to truly believe in something to work with it. For me to be sure about something is important. Even if I am not believe to smth, but I am sure that I would have profit then I would work with it
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
idap.io
I strongly believe that we can not escape from a new era, and crypto is that era, many things have changed with its presence
Activity: 448
Encrypted currency or block chain is the trend of technological revolution in the future. This is not arguable. While enjoying the technology. We are involved in their investment. And bring your own wealth at the same time. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
That's true, because the eyes of the cyrptocurrency world can greatly boost the economy of society from rural to urban levels, to people with an investor background, the world of cryptocurrency is perfect for them, as well as those with media backgrounds or IT can also participate in project projects already is provided through various social media to earn a sizeable profit that can be said "without using capital". Lots of advantages that can be obtained with the existing Blockchain system with various advantages in it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Yes, I really believe in Cryptocurrency World because of its sophistication. Not because of the fantastic price. This crypto sophistication really brings its users to experience a much better life. I will still trust the Cryptocurrency World until crypto is really going to die. But I do not expect this to happen.
Activity: 840
It seems to me that the crypto currency will take an important place in people's lives. The blockchain technology is very interesting and useful for people.
Activity: 476
Yes. I truly believe in cryptocurrency. Since the first time I've joined the cryptocurrency world. I truly believe and have faith in it. We should also have faith in everything. Also to take risk. Everything that involves money needs take risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
There are a few reasons why I still believe in crypto until now.
First because it's decentralized.no one can control it and it's full depend on market demand.second because of its transparency.we can see and track our transaction real-time and no one can manipulate it.
The third technology behind crypto still the best until now and still have a bright future.
Activity: 10
I truly believe in cryptocurrency because this is our future. It's true that many people get reach on small amount of time, but that's only true if you invested and took a risk on a good project to get a good profit.
Activity: 91
We can't say that anyone can be rich by investing in any currency in short duration. Being a new technology ups and downs will always be there. As the market value of crypto is increasing so it is good to invest in it.
Activity: 112
By the way. There a lot games also go to a blockchain. And you can buy something with it in tokens of somekind platforms. If you also like footbal and like to put stakes, for wxample you can win here ( https://cryptocup.io/landing ). Just put some stakes and recive profit.
So yes. I belive in it!
Activity: 112
Yes I do. I see the future after it. It can be not only cryptocurrency, but blockchain for sure. There all world going to it. It can be not BTC the first currency, but something will be for sure! For me, I just buy some of my favorite coins and tokens, such as KICKICOIN, ADA, Litecoin, Ethereum, SibCoin. To recive bigger profit in a few yars!
So I belive in it!
Pages:
Jump to: