Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 63. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes I do believe in cryptocurrency , I am not here if I do not believe in bitcoin and in the innovation of technology and for sure some of you also believe and trust bitcoin that's why you invest in many ICO and bounty campaigns. Crypto help us to earn and gave us a home-based job. Even though the market price of bitcoin is unstable you should always need a patient because there comes the time that the bitcoin price become high.

I believed that the cryptocurrency is one of the successful innovation of the technology and continuesly developing in the near future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
That's actually the reason behind why i joined in this forum and participate in bounty campaigns offered by ICO and eventually invest in bitcoin too. I am really thankful to cryptocurrencies because it has changed my life and has helped me most of the time in my financial needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I agree with your point of view, but I invest in cryptocurrency in order to earn profits. There is a big risk in investing. If I don't want to get rich overnight, why should I take such a big risk? So I think greed is indispensable. However, when investing, you must be cautious. Don't influence your own judgment for some negative news. Learn more and be responsible for your investment!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
All believe in crypto , otherwise the forum would be empty . If the community is growing every day, then people believe in crypto

That's not exactly true; many users come here just looking for a profit. They couldn't care less about crypto as a driving force for the future; they are just eager to make money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes, I certainly believe in crypto currency. It simply can not be aimed at making money. I understand that Blockchain software adds color to my life and prepares the world economic system. Crypto currency can even cure poverty. A new era of our old planet and the history of mankind begins.
Activity: 280
I do believe, because even if cryptocurrencies will not became a worldwide unite payment methood and economy, still many people gets out of poverty by it.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Seem like crypto still huge in nearly future but I suppose there will be a big change just only short list that we should call a cryptocurrency.
Because as all people know ICO 95% are a scam or dead projects.
Activity: 145
Yes, I think the cryptocurrency market has many opportunities for me to make money, so I invested in this industry and I will continue to hold my tokens. I will wait for the market to pick up and sell them. I will get rich Return.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
I can say that I am a proud crypto believer. Though I am not really familiar when it comes to coding and source verification which I would just trust on some people that are very tech fanatics. Crypto and its technology brings a lot of usefulness into our daily lives.
Activity: 224
All believe in crypto , otherwise the forum would be empty . If the community is growing every day, then people believe in crypto
Activity: 148
Yes, if I do not believe in the encryption market, I will not invest in cryptocurrencies. I have been investing in crypto currency for a long time. Although the current market is not very good, I will wait patiently. Because I used to invest in the encryption market to earn money, so I trust it.
Activity: 191
Believe in them and sure about their future, they will rule and lead the digital technology and widely use by entire people in the world. We will see about that in the future.
Activity: 110
I think we all believe in crypto . Crypto has changed our world and continues to change it
Activity: 238
I absolutely believe in the future of cryptocurrency, and my knowledge of this amazing technology makes my life worth every day.

Because we're in the technology world, encryption technology has been applied to it, encryption technology has become popular, and many people are interested in it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
just look at the growth rating of cryptocurrencies over the past few years. you will understand that there is no better investment than cryptocurrency. this is the most promising financial market that exists now. I am sure that in the future you can get a lot of money.

Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrency, because if not, I will not wast my time using this technology. I do believe that by means of crypto I can establish my financial status.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I believe in the power of cryptography to help us keep some degree of privacy in the modern world.

I believe in the power of blockchain technologies to create decentralized applications in all areas of human activity.

Buy cryptocurrencies are something else...

Most of the current crypto coins/tokens listed are pure trash not worthy of any kind of trust.

I believe only ~10% will survive in the next couple years.
yes I actually believe in the cryptocurrency. in fact when the market are not good that the others got panic and decide to sell their coins. I am only chilling because I know that it will comeback soon and when the price are falling it is a great time to make invest, to gain big profit, that the others cannot do. they only hold and the others only sell because they're afraid to loose their money
Activity: 210
I think Cryptocurrency has been used for some people to search for wealth.
They emotionally force themselves to run the Cryptocurrency business.
I also realize that this business is very tempting and very tempting to find a lot of wealth.
I believe that Cryptocurrency is the result of a successful technology developed.
And there's time for Crypto to fade.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
I believe in the power of cryptography to help us keep some degree of privacy in the modern world.

I believe in the power of blockchain technologies to create decentralized applications in all areas of human activity.

Buy cryptocurrencies are something else...

Most of the current crypto coins/tokens listed are pure trash not worthy of any kind of trust.

I believe only ~10% will survive in the next couple years.
Activity: 83
B: yes. I really believe in cryptocurrency. I believe that blockchain technology will change the way we produce in the future.
Activity: 56
I think of crypto not just as an investment. But I think of it more of a technological evolution, and that's why I invest because of a certain project's unique idea to solve problems.
Pages:
Jump to: