Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 72. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Yeah! Crypto is the future. Buy then we need to understand how it works, what to invest and how to invest and when.

It matters a lot to hold a piece of the future. But there are too many noises to draw one away.

Focus and never forget why you invested in a project.
Activity: 60
MAte totally agree with you but then most of the people are not techies who get a high writing codes . most people are average working class who dream to own a lambo one day so their is nothing wrong in thinking of quick money but then even bitcoin took ten years to reach where it is today so i guess everyone actually will have to wait and no one is going to get super rich in a jiffy any more .
Activity: 35
YES I STRONGLY BELIEVE CRYPTOCURRENCY'S FUTURE IS VERY GOOD

GET 1000 EOPT TOKEN FREE   WORTH $200

airdrop.easyoption.io/#tzy8hfuwun
Activity: 68
I truly believe in crypto currency and hence I am here trying to learn as much as I can... I think this is an opportunity of a lifetime.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
I do, and I'm pretty sure that Satoshi's vision will be possible: a world with no boundaries and no authority control over the money.
Of course governments will try to stop, but we'll win.

Yup. They will try to ban, regulate, etc etc. But there is only limited power over something that is decentralised like bitcoin. The people will win.
Activity: 10
I do, and I'm pretty sure that Satoshi's vision will be possible: a world with no boundaries and no authority control over the money.
Of course governments will try to stop, but we'll win.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Some projects will indeed be "mature" for a long time, so you need patience. I think that many of them should be profitable in the future
Activity: 162
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Obviously crypto is here to stay. Put some money on solid coins like TAU, POWR, LSK and ADA.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
This is the heyday of bitcoin, where everyone in droves learns bitcoin with one goal to get rich quick, but what happens in the field get rich quickly is very difficult.
so the rich in bitcoin are the ones who smartly take chances,
many of which we can dig in bitcoin, such as mining, trading, and bounty.
you can get rich quick but still have to work hard, not as easy as you imagine.
Activity: 109
I believe in cryptocurrency which evolved through blockchain.The blockchain is only the new technology which is going to revolutionalize the current generation technologies like the internet did in the previous generation
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
I fully trust the cryptocurrency and believe that it is the future. Bitcoin and altcoins provide opportunities that were previously unavailable. Cryptocurrency is the future!
Activity: 185
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes, it is the future. No doubt about that but make sure you invest in good alt coins along with BTC. Alt coins that are working on great projects should be invested in. I am suggesting few coins below.
1)   NEO
2)   PRG
3)   RDD
4)   TRX
I think you should have these coins.
Merit: 101
yes, I believe in cryptocurrency, there are some certain things which make me to love it more than any other thing...
I love it because it is reliable and from a trusted place.. since it is not being controlled by any government organisation or its agency i have trust in it.. the system is decentralised and by so doing our information are being shared with one another, so our information cannot be linked
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
I really do. At first it was hard for me to believe that there are such cryptocurrency, but for my friends taught me how to deal with it I believed then.
I believe in crypto and that it will change people's lives for the better. But full acceptance of crypto will not happen as quickly as we want. It will be many years before the whole world takes crypto.
Activity: 33
I do believe that cryptocurrencies.Because We are moving into a digital age .We're still at the beginning of a huge upswing where the technology touches everyone and changes their lives forever. Currently it is just a good way to make money.
Activity: 252
The block chain Technology is something I have devoted my time to study for a few years. I  have had of crypotocurrencies about 3 years ago but i never rushed into investing in it not because i don't want to get rich like other of my friends jumped in and started trading immediately.While they are making  money I was busy doing my research on Block chain Technology to cryptocurrencies etc, just to understand and educate myself on the investment am getting into. Not regretting my delay to start, am able to understand and believe in crytocurrency, which made me to start trading  now. Therefore i so much believe in it not just for profit making but also patient in investment due to instability of the market.  
Activity: 103
crypto currency is the future, we can not take this into account, the world must accept this, our states will soon change their attitude to this!
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I fully support crypto-currencies in full and as soon as the conversation begins about the belief in crypto-currencies, I am always fully convinced that it is the crypto-currencies that will completely replace the fiat system.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
As we all know patience is a virtue. We here in crypto currency community to earn as we joining different bounty programs which we truly believe all about cryto currencies. As time goes by those haters become believers all about crypto currency as we already proven to them how crypto currency gives big helps to us and make our way of living change. Nowadays, the popularity of crypto currency really works as we engaged on the new era of the new technology and soon in the future those crypto currencies may lead as a good part of our environment.
Pages:
Jump to: