Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 75. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I will support people who said here that they completely believe and support the crypto-currency sphere, I am sure that in the near future we will see the beginning of the integration of crypto-currencies into the state payment system, because sooner or later the authorities of all countries will have to react to this phenomenon is already beginning to occur.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Yes i do beleive in cryptocurrencies,as we heared this is the most noisest popular in earning the new way to get money on it,.many are now using crypto to achieve a better life than ever before,its reaches you to achieve more great everyday more exitement or intense to do this as your daily work,for me this is my new partner to make my future more brighter.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I do believe that cryptocurrencies.Because We are moving into a digital age .We're still at the beginning of a huge upswing where the technology touches everyone and changes their lives forever. Currently it is just a good way to make money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes i do believe on the cryptocurrency because i do believe that it will be use in thr near future and also there id a lot of inprovement on the crypto itself and i am just waiting for the digital currencies for the future uses
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I'm not sure that the crypto currency can become indispensable and useful for society. I use the currency only to increase my capital. I guess I'm too greedy.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Of course! Crypto-currencies change the world beyond recognition. I believe that with their help we will get rid of banks and other companies that draw money from ordinary people.
Activity: 82
Why do many use crypto currency for the sake of earnings? I think that is a big mistake! You do not need to see money in everything, you have to think about the future! Crypto currency is our safe future 
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Yes, I believe that this is our future. At present it is mainstream. People who do this are now the most successful entrepreneurs. This is a new era of digital money.
Activity: 151
of course I believe in cryptocurrency, in this era of cryptocurrency is very necessary. the future of the currency will switch to cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency is difficult in false and the storage system is not difficult for its users.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
We need to understand that there is another type of investors. Not everyone who joins the market views it as a long term investment and some people would prefer to take the advantage of extreme fluctuations that happen there and earn money from this process.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
Ofcourse, why else I'm here in this forum if I don't. I actually regret starting bit late (early last year) when I was introduce by former client way back 2011 which if I accep back then his bitcoin as payment, I'm sure a millionaire right now but no point in regretting that. I'm on board now in cryptocurrency and highly believe that blockchain is the future and it's ecosystem changing the world for the better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
Of course i believe in cryptocurrencies,why wouldnt i? This is the future of currencies ,one true currency in the world it could replace the cash or the fiat currency and its really great opportunity to be part of this because early adopters would be the most wealthy people in the world and that is for sure the way our market flows and how these investors really doing today.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
At the moment the cryptoworld is only thirst to earn quick money. The world has not came to the idea before the introduction of the blockchain wherever possible. The potential benefits of the blockchain for humanity is invaluable. I believe in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
honestly believe that blockchain technology will be an innovation in everyday life, we used paper to recover and send data but now we use pc to send data, this is the development of the times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Of course I believe in e-market. Since the e-market has come, I have made a lot of money. I feel very fortunate to enter the market right from the beginning. I believe the market is growing more and more in the near future.
Activity: 56
I firmly trust that cryptocurrencie and blockchain will develop better each year and BTC and altcoin, notwithstanding encouraging exchanges can likewise be gainful in the event that you need to be contributed, yet we should be cautious and patient since advertise costs are dependably all over, persistence and careful quality and a smidgen fortunes can influence you to get enormous benefit. Furthermore, in the meantime, we are in the realm of cryptographic money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I always believe in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology,I'm sure that the global changes are coming soon and the most goverments will recognize crypto as another world's payment system.
Activity: 67
I believe cryptocurrency and I still strongly support it. As a general person, I have experienced many incredible things. The world is constantly changing and developing.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Cryptocurrencies are not about getting rich, it's about global changes. Blockchain will be used in more and more industries. And it's either you are in or out.

Most of the world's population is still out and it will remain so.

Crypto is still a thing for a selected few, not for the masses.

And as long as we keep on having people supporting scam ICOs, we will never have global acceptance because crypto will have a bad reputation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
Cryptocurrencies are not about getting rich, it's about global changes. Blockchain will be used in more and more industries. And it's either you are in or out.
Pages:
Jump to: