Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 73. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I am believe investing in cryptomarket is very profitable and what we need is just hold it as long term investment
Cryptocurrency need time for adoption.
Activity: 182
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I truly believe in project Welltrado! If you want to invest in something safe it can be the best choice.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I believe in crypto currency not just because of the profit that we could get from it but also how it could revolutionize the market in our generation. Given that, one proof of its efficiency is the fact that we are all given the opportunity to invest and participate in trading throught the coins  made available for us through this community.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
I do believe in cryptocurrency because it changed a lot of people's life for the better. I also recommend to be patient in buying and selling bitcoin. if our emotions are under control, I'm sure we can get everything we want.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
they join in crypto just by wanting fast money, this is a big mistake they are exposed to fud and earn money in crypto is not wrong but they forget everything for quick and lots of money, if they realize crypto is a good technology and should be developed more for the future
Activity: 70
Yes I do. You don't need to risk your assets by investing, just participate in bounties and airdrops to know the crypto market better, that's it. Have a look at this bounty for example.
Activity: 65

I believe in the Cryptocurrency system. Our life is changing fast. Now it's faster and less expensive to send money. The national currency period will end. The future of the world economy is in the blockchain system.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Yes i do beleive in crypto currency and my mostly earnings are from the crypto world. I have some coins which i am holding for the future because i onow crypto currency will be the future and i am dependant on them.
Activity: 77
Yes As long as it gives the profit to me. I invested Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/ to earn more profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Before I have started to join this bitcoin forum, I have already confident and believe in bitcoin, so I have faith that this bitcoin can really change everyone life and improve it, so for this time  I continue to join and participate in any activities , bounty projects bitcoin has offered, and continue to work and support the bitcoin forum and organization.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
I think it's a little bit of both. Blockchain is a new and exciting technology with many applications in our everyday life. Cryptocurrencies work as a means for us to earn an extra income while supporting that technology.
Activity: 74
Still believe in cryptocurrency for this is the future event in the next generation. So far cryptocurrency now is doing good in the field of investors and maybe in the field of negotiations in every country.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
In this world there is no such moment, you need to work to earn and become rich. This technology is unusual, and in the future each corner will use bitcoin as payment or, at least, kriptovalny will be sometime used as payment.
Activity: 238
We have to think before we click, I truly believe in cryptocurrency, but before that we have to be careful in choosing the good project that we will be investing. We have to do research.
I think the belief in cryptocurrency is in the most profitable token, and in the future currency. How it will be valued and how many problems will help to solve.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrencies are not about getting rich, it's about global changes. Blockchain will be used in more and more industries. And it's either you are in or out.

Most of the world's population is still out and it will remain so.

Crypto is still a thing for a selected few, not for the masses.

And as long as we keep on having people supporting scam ICOs, we will never have global acceptance because crypto will have a bad reputation.

It's not like people choose to support scam ICO's, they wouldn't knowingly support a scam and put their money at risk.
Some of these ico's just have amazing whitepapers, websites and an army of shill accounts.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Yes, I very sincerely believe that kriptovy currencies will be able to change our world and to make it better because if we begin to change the world from ourselves, in the best direction, of course, I think that all of us can create a new financial system which will be transparent and clear.
Activity: 78
Cryptocurrency is much more than money, it's the tool of an incredible revolution that will change any aspect of our life!
So, in the meanwhile that we become rich, we need to be ready for the new world.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Yes I do believe in cryptocurrencies and in blockchain technology itself.I am sure that in a few years we will see another alternative worldwide financial system of crypto.

The development of blockchain and cryptocurrency continues to improve, I'm sure that someday soon replace fiat or cash, and with those estimates it keeps me investing in cryptocurrency because I'm sure I can make big profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Yeah i do believe in it and the potential it has. Although some may say that it is a scam, screw them, let them see you once you're capable enough then they would come and ask how you did it. Then just say "I believed", then fade away. That'll be so cool.
Activity: 62
Of course I trust crypto currencies and blockchain technology. I would not have been researching for hours or reading articles every day if I had not trusted. This is our future technology.
Pages:
Jump to: