Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 76. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I really believe in NEM. I really like the algorithm that they use,POI.  Also  nano wallet is very easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I don't think people deal with cryptocurrency because of new technologies. I think they all want to get rich.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
Yes, I put all my money into the cryptocurrency. I am very optimistic about it. What I believe I need to do is wait for the arrival of the bull market. I believe I will get a huge fortune.
I believe it will. It's a good time to buy coins. There is a great opportunity to reach the peak in the second half of the year.
Activity: 146
Yes, I put all my money into the cryptocurrency. I am very optimistic about it. What I believe I need to do is wait for the arrival of the bull market. I believe I will get a huge fortune.
Activity: 116
Why don't you believe it? Although I don't know much about the technology behind cryptocurrencies, I still firmly support it. As an ordinary person, I have experienced so many incredible things. The world is constantly changing and developing. The cryptocurrency has an important role in our future.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
Now there is no more developing structure in the financial market . cryptocurrency is gaining momentum very quickly and becomes one of the most desirable for people who want to invest their money.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I feel like this is very natural fotthe crypto currency market to experince fluctuations like these, and we as the experienced users should understand that the stabilization will happen now or later, but we will get to the point when we earn money again.
Activity: 112
I believe in it, from this time i could say i'm gaining a good profit from it and i see it as a future of finance. Crypto is still in the gradual process, there will be a lot more changes that will happen, but still i believe in it
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
I believe that the crypto currency will change the world only for the better and over time more and more people will use it in everyday life  Cool

Every people that having to be more serious about this currency they just to believe on it we should be always love this currency cause this may gives us good future.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Positive post, I completely agree with the author. However, the strategy of bulls can also be applied in order to earn on the crypto currency
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I believe that the crypto currency will change the world only for the better and over time more and more people will use it in everyday life  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Of course I do, if it wasn't for my belief in this technology I would be elsewhere. Anybody can find variance in a market and capitalize on that, but finding something you are truly passionate about is difficult, and I am lucky to have stumbled upon something I can have this much passion for.
Activity: 39
I really believe in crypto, my opinion is one tool that helps many people the opportunity to improve the easy way to get rich, invested in bitcoin, we can get rich with some more profits and I will not stop him to invest because I know Bitcoin is very easy to get more profit, so I believe the existence of crypto.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Yes, i only invest on something i believe it can success and it will work over a long term
Of course everyone love short term profit but long term is the way to go
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
I do not believe in electronic money, I just believe in the technology blockchain. If the electronic money does not run on this technology then I will never invest in this electronic money market.

You are already using electronic money! All your money is in your wallet right now, the rest is nothing but zeros and ones organised as database entries in your banking account.
Activity: 279
YES I DO, Because I'm beleive if cryptocurrency can helps so many people and I know bitcoin is very easy to get more profit.
and I'm sure that cryptocurrency have a nice future.so many people be come rich because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 95
I really believe in crypto, my opinion is one tool that helps many people the opportunity to improve the easy way to get rich, invested in bitcoin, we can get rich with some more profits and I will not stop him to invest because I know Bitcoin is very easy to get more profit, so I believe the existence of crypto.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
I truly believe in crypto currency that is the reason why I'm investing in all of those good crypto currencies out there which has a low value these days because I believe that they will be able to increase its market value this following weeks or even this following days.
Activity: 109
Yes i truly believe in cryptocurrency because i gain a lot of money here, investing and joining bounties. And i believe that cryptocurrency is the future, in the near future this will be our currency, because cryto world now is getting bigger and wider. For sure this will be our future.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

honestly believe that blockchain technology will be an innovation in everyday life, we used paper to recover and send data but now we use pc to send data, this is the development of the times.

I do believe so. Banks will be using blockchain in the coming years and this surely will happen.

I make money with bitcoin, it would be stupid of me for not believing cryptocurrency. I was just making cents every day online but after I learned BTC and I for once made some good money for only holding a token that were fud constantly for non believers.
Pages:
Jump to: