Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 77. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
honestly believe that blockchain technology will be an innovation in everyday life, we used paper to recover and send data but now we use pc to send data, this is the development of the times.
Activity: 82
I do not believe in electronic money, I just believe in the technology blockchain. If the electronic money does not run on this technology then I will never invest in this electronic money market.
Think well, you are not right, it reliably and safely, of course is no total safety still, but I create her soon, and it will be the best safety for money, at you of them they will not be able to steal and you will not be able to lose them  
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Indeed ! You can not be patient in Trading if You don't really believe in Crypto. The Blockchain technology is here to stay. We can be always panic if you don't believe the basics and just came here to earn profits in very short time.
I personally truly believe in cryptocurrencies and I'm pretty sure that this is our next step in financial evolving.
No matter what they(banks and governments) will do and how hard will they fight crypto
 Yes to the government is not profitable Crypto-currency, they in the near future will not be able all to control, my opinion that money invented that we were government slaves, that is, we should perform work which to us is given that was for that to live, and they only of themselves and think, I do not understand them, all people and countries can live better! but they were accustomed that to supervise us, I hope in the near future all will change as well we will really be free and happy enjoying life  
Activity: 91
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Off course I believe in crypto currency and I want to learn about the new technology in our society and how it helps to our world to move more forward. it is the future technology.
Activity: 178
I do not believe in electronic money, I just believe in the technology blockchain. If the electronic money does not run on this technology then I will never invest in this electronic money market.
Activity: 81
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency. For instance, many people confess that they have had an improvement in their financial status and lifestyle. If bitcoin is accepted by all countries and well managed, it will increase the country’s per-capita income soon.
Activity: 89
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Off course, I believe in crypto currency and I want to learn about the new technology in our society and how it helps to our world to move more forward. I got alot benefit last year.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrencies gave us a lot of innovative projects, they push the entire industry forward. So I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies, they have become a part of our lives.
Yes this is the big revolution and strong safe alternative for fiat money to make safe and quick transactions globally.This is just start and still having too much popularity and people changing their lives.You just believe in crypto and take start with confidentially will meet the goals.
You are entirely right, people to be was afraid of changes from for rumours and bad influence, but each person should think by the head but not by rumours, the world changes for the better as well we should not resist it  
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
I personally truly believe in cryptocurrencies and I'm pretty sure that this is our next step in financial evolving.
No matter what they(banks and governments) will do and how hard will they fight crypto
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Yes this is the big revolution and strong safe alternative for fiat money to make safe and quick transactions globally.This is just start and still having too much popularity and people changing their lives.You just believe in crypto and take start with confidentially will meet the goals.
Activity: 85
Yes,I believe crypto currency truly and strongly.There has some factors thats why I like this most.Its high demand and high price is the main attraction of mine.On the other hand,its secured system is just awesome.Because,none can track this transaction.By working here,I can earn money and already have changed my lifestyle.For those reasons,I truly believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 185

I believe the cryptocurrency it will be the change our life in the future and it's given us a huge profit in the long term.
Activity: 61
I believe in crypto market because its scale is still developing. That means I would become rich because of it can be larger and larger than now. All I need to do is to exert effort and to believe in crypto.

I agree with you, you know when I heard for the first time of Crypto-currency I was configured against it, but when I began to study more it, I understood that was entirely not right , Crypto-currency this our safe future which will bring gladness to many people, I even created project in which there will be a safety system which will prevent any attempts of steal, therefore I consider that Crypto-currency this future of the person in which we require
Activity: 76
I never followed the dream of becoming super rich one day but I can not just complain on what crypto gave me for my patience and belief in it. Sorry to be braggart but I truly believe that those who do not want just fast gains but do some research are always be in profit, not only in crypto but in all spheres.
Activity: 279
Despite the presence of legal and other kinds of restrictions, the first crypto currency continues the victorious procession, acquiring more and more fans, increasing its value and capitalization indicators, so yes, it's worth believing.
Activity: 420
I'd like your perspective. Many people won't believe in new highly technology invented because they think it will be get them in trouble so now they see that digital currency is going to be success. I don't think so that this opportunity will waste.
Activity: 43
Of course I believe in crypto, even if - as most people here - crypto is a petty smart decision and technology to control people. This technology gives more power for the government, as they can control and see everything in real time, without any inquiry to some places. At the beginning I was extremely skeptic. But after studying the system and understanding its functioning I'm sure that this is a real revolution, and I proud to participate in it.
Pages:
Jump to: