Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites? - page 47. (Read 9124 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
hard to believe.
they do various ways so people are interested in following ...
my advice is better to find out more details about the ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 08:49:04 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

You have hitted the nails on the head because i personal lost some interest in the ico trust rating websites because there are many coin with excellent ratings that later turned scams and  there are some trustless, no rating coins that have turned profitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 08:39:12 AM
There are several possible data that I'm looking at rating sites, whether it is submitted to the project by the developers themselves and whether there are among the advisers those who previously had a relationship with the projects in general.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 08:36:01 AM
Deep in the foundations of the crypto-libertarian movement is laid that everyone should be responsible for his own decisions. And not relying on third parties with unknown motives. Of course, that’s in case we want to be in line with our generation and fully utilize the potential of the ecosystem we are so lucky to be in. And this boiled down to the case of ICO research, means we should collect the raw data, make our own opinions and act accordingly.
Activity: 78
September 15, 2018, 11:00:15 AM
They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
Oh no. How terrible to hear this. I think that ICO rating sites are doing genuine reviews. I will never trust ICO rating sites again.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 10:57:16 AM
absolutly not. all this sites take money for more or less good feedbacks about icos wich buy it. do not trust them, guys.
I don't trust the rating  websites also.The ICO's don't need the rating system in order for the coin to survive.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 15, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
absolutly not. all this sites take money for more or less good feedbacks about icos wich buy it. do not trust them, guys.
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 15, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
It's very naive to completely trust sites with ratings about ICO campaigns. Many of them could to be paid for good investitions and you should to look for independent users, who makes this ratings.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
I think that the rating is a very good thing and the help is enormous to us, we can rely on it when searching for and choosing a company.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 09:55:26 AM
In what that your friend is right. Whereever someone's assessment is required, there is always a place for corruption. Everyone knows that any ico tracker sells its good ratings for a very decent amount. They just put an appraisal and even can not check everything including even the whtepaper. If developers have a lot of money they can buy several of these companies and will seem promising but in fact it is not.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 15, 2018, 09:53:57 AM
I believe only ICO drops, because they exhibit objective ratings and help users of their site determine the choice of a profitable project.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

I don't trust ICO rating platforms. It's not objective ratting. But I use their for information about projects: ICO date, prices, county etc
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
September 15, 2018, 09:50:19 AM
You need to learn how to analyze projects yourself. Rating on these sites does not say anything, because it can be bought.
Activity: 420
September 15, 2018, 09:47:01 AM
I think the best choice is to do your research at several different ICO rating sites because that way you can see the whole situation more clearly. Looking for info at the forum and other sources is helpful too.
copper member
Activity: 294
September 15, 2018, 07:59:48 AM
Ico rating sites should be one of those reference points to making decisions and choices. The rating are based on facts and informations available to the rating sites, the proper homework should be done before investments and not limited to the informations and ratings by the ICO rating sites
Activity: 434
September 15, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
I don't rely on rating sites, but when I entered crypto, I did. Now there is smal amount of trusted rating agencies and another part are payed shillers.
They set estimation based on amount of money you've payed and that's it!
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 07:46:45 AM
Yes  I agree about ICO ratings rate and I am very trusted to the ICO personnel which is good to all members effort can sustained the hardworking of bounty and ICO will paid into a correct system.ICO is very potential in the projects which is launched that's why I am trust it in good partnerships.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 07:32:59 AM
I also heard loads about the reality that ICO buy scores from businesses. It occurs when the ICO has multiple score and plenty of ratings from unique score companies. I do no longer assume that during this case all the valuations are offered. I agree with more ICO subjects that have many high ratings from distinct score organizations.
Activity: 560
September 15, 2018, 02:55:59 AM
Not too much because they are all paid but sometimes I take a look at them just for getting more information about the projects I want to participate in.I usually use Icobench and Icorating sites for that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 15, 2018, 02:51:14 AM
Actually, ICO ratings is just an accessories of a ICO thread it maybe refers to a kind of project whether good or bad platforms but it does'nt mean good project with a high rating is absolutely a good project, you have to clarify it briefly because you cannot conclude immediately the ico at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: