Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use a Bitcoin debit card? - page 13. (Read 7762 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 505
September 03, 2016, 04:02:19 AM
i don't use bitcoin debit card, because i don't know where i can use it in my city and i think there are any fees applied for that debit card. but if in my city is available, i want to try it.
i never use it too to be honest, i would do that though i think the fees for them are way too big and it kinda reminds me banking

Yeah same here.  Never did I see one bitcoin debit card but I would be happy if I saw one in my life.  There would be a fee just like any other debit cards especially if it is not the issuer bank.  We will incur fee if we used other bitcoin debit card.  But to have one debit card it would make us some feeling of bitcoin power. 

Me too i've never seen a bitcoin debit card and only now i heard that. I dont even know that it exist but yeah im reading it now so it is true then if i do have one then it would be nice Smiley we could use it incase we really need it but i think if you want to get debit card it has a lot of process to do.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
September 03, 2016, 03:59:40 AM
Yes, i have do debit card,  i make this from site wallet bitcoin is xapo.com just for paying 20$~ you will got some a debit card and you have to using this to all you activity for this Cheesy . Debit card from xapo.com very useful for me Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 03, 2016, 03:52:42 AM
i think in present time there is no facility to use Bitcoin debit card in my country and there is a lot of people want to use bitcoin debit card and i am sure we will be soon able to use bitcoin debit card in my country.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2016, 03:36:16 AM
I don't use bitcoin debit card for right now, but i have made account on uquid (bitcoin debit card services). I will try it, i heard their rate, ( bitcoin's price ) using bitpay.com as live. It will give us bitcoin's price more good than another bitcoin debit card service.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2016, 03:22:15 AM
No, we can not use bitcoin debit card in present because there is no facility to use bitcoin debit card but i am sure we will be soon get this facility in the future and it will be more good for bitcoin users that use bitcoin debit card in everywhere.

What are you smoking? There are multiple bitcoin debit cards which are operational.
Try Xapo. Or better still, just do a google search.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 02, 2016, 06:24:21 PM
No, we can not use bitcoin debit card in present because there is no facility to use bitcoin debit card but i am sure we will be soon get this facility in the future and it will be more good for bitcoin users that use bitcoin debit card in everywhere.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 02, 2016, 12:04:17 PM
Yes I do and I love it. Makes life more simple instead of converting the whole time between currencies i just pull out my card. I would recommend one to anybody using btc.
i never use a bitcoin debit card to be honest and i dont think that i will use it at any point in the future because it would add big fees i think
Activity: 420
September 01, 2016, 11:29:35 AM
Yes I do and I love it. Makes life more simple instead of converting the whole time between currencies i just pull out my card. I would recommend one to anybody using btc.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 01, 2016, 11:00:10 AM
Just curious how many users use one of these..

I've started using Xapo and its pretty good actually.
I can buy whatever I want with BTC.

They have some fees,I tried finding some companies with lower fees but no luck.

They card costs 18$,I guess it was..Actually all companies want like 15$-20$ for a debit card.
Which is a good investment..I guess..

Which one do u use and what are their fees? Smiley

I havent tried this debit card for bitcoin. I got one question though. You paid $18 right? Is that payment carried out to your account or a card really cost like that and you start with zero? I mean like ATM's you pay $10 to open an account but that $10 dollar can be withdrew.
Activity: 434
September 01, 2016, 10:26:23 AM
You wouldn't believe but I've actually not even heard of these, thanks for the information lol.
Time to look it up and stuff, it sounds very handy if you can pay anywhere with it i wonder which conversion rate they pick.
Activity: 336
September 01, 2016, 10:22:47 AM
i don't use bitcoin debit card, because i don't know where i can use it in my city and i think there are any fees applied for that debit card. but if in my city is available, i want to try it.
i never use it too to be honest, i would do that though i think the fees for them are way too big and it kinda reminds me banking

Yeah same here.  Never did I see one bitcoin debit card but I would be happy if I saw one in my life.  There would be a fee just like any other debit cards especially if it is not the issuer bank.  We will incur fee if we used other bitcoin debit card.  But to have one debit card it would make us some feeling of bitcoin power. 
Activity: 219
Merit: 205
_Bitcoin Africa_
September 01, 2016, 09:53:24 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 01, 2016, 08:38:08 AM
Just curious how many users use one of these..

I've started using Xapo and its pretty good actually.
I can buy whatever I want with BTC.

They have some fees,I tried finding some companies with lower fees but no luck.

They card costs 18$,I guess it was..Actually all companies want like 15$-20$ for a debit card.
Which is a good investment..I guess..

Which one do u use and what are their fees? Smiley

I have a bitcoin debit card but I'm not sure if I should use it or not because there is not my name but a random nickname so if I use it in ATM and if the card sucks there I should call the security or someone else to assist me to get back the card and if the name in the card is not the same as on my ID they would doubt on me.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
September 01, 2016, 07:31:09 AM
That a good news! But what country does that have that debit or credit card. In the Philippines, there are no debit or credit card for bitcoin but hope we can also have that kind of system so we can have a faster access to bitcoin. Moreover, that is one big step for bitcoin and hope other cryptocurrencies will also adopt that kind of system so we can all benefit.
Yes, there are many countries where the private debit/credit card facility is not still available. India is also a such a country.
I use xapo and am very happy with how it functions. I can have a good amount of cash stored on it and I haven’t had it fail on me ever. Good company to sign up with for sure!
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 31, 2016, 08:30:08 PM
That a good news! But what country does that have that debit or credit card. In the Philippines, there are no debit or credit card for bitcoin but hope we can also have that kind of system so we can have a faster access to bitcoin. Moreover, that is one big step for bitcoin and hope other cryptocurrencies will also adopt that kind of system so we can all benefit.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
August 31, 2016, 07:04:15 PM
i dont use it to be honest because there is no need to as i dont spend my bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
August 31, 2016, 06:56:40 PM
I'll get one as soon as I'll get a regular income in BTC. It would not make much sense right now. Considering that I've bought BTC with fiat currency, I don't see the point of a card which would reverse that change by spending my BTC and exchanging it to fiat in a shop.

It's a great tool for miners, though.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 31, 2016, 06:38:52 PM
I only used before bitcoin prepaid cards because they are more cheaper than debt cards specially the virtual ones.
I tried both ecoin and spectrocoin and there is no much difference between them in fees or loading prices
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
August 31, 2016, 06:27:55 PM
I've purchased about 6 virtual debit cards from Spectrocoin for verification purposes. Had no problems, and recently i've been purchasing small things like heatsinks and screwdrivers for my PC, no hiccups.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
August 31, 2016, 06:21:34 PM
I dont have many bitcoins, soo its useless to get a debit card to spend 10 dollars into the market, soo i do believe if i get lets say 4 btc to spend i would get a debit card to go shopping, if the fees arent higger then the person which i do exchange my bitcoins usually.
Pages:
Jump to: