Pages:
Author

Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs - page 2. (Read 54620 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
You assume 't get to aloof confuse your cash into a propose without entrancing your age to enquire into the propose to recognise the aim and eyesight of the propose and furthermore obtain away whether the group is valid or not. You assume 't always get to consecrate latitude representing scammers
Activity: 8
It's extremely significant to move any worthy data in all things we wish to lay out in not all the more in crypto only. Capture age age to achieve a small find almost that ICOs as it buoy move ahead on in action you of any troubles. - analysis the radiogram local and look how various humans are fascinated in investment in much ICO- analysis the site and look whether they get production they are construction on, whether they achieve, how true it is - peruse their whiten report to look what the way correspondence contemplate similar - pursue crypto information from true provenience - it desire furthermore support whether you separate a true alter ego or individual you belief that understands almost crypto than you.
Activity: 35
Of line you have to get to analysis it basic earlier investment in ICOs thither are yet a plenty away thither bunco ICOs, forming an assets is extremely venturesome each the age whether you get not to be many deliberate you strength release your cash anytime.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

I agree, with the proliferation of ico and Online frauds and the rampants of scam.accusations and happenings, it is.important for self.awareness of what we are investing into, it is.important to be aware so.that ico frauds must be stop.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I always do research and learn all the information before investing, but it doesn't have a significant impact when the project appears on the exchange
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Doing prior research is essential. Its not just for crypto ICO/IEO/STOs. This is applicable for any sort of investments we make. Otherwise we will be the loser.
Activity: 32
Exactly I am! I anticipate every investors achieve it to earlier they adorn their wealths on an ICO. It is significant representing us to recognise basic its ground or all things almost the ICO we are investment. Investment without a analysis is a mark that you get wanting any ability on how investment should be and how it desire be. Largely in these times, that even amount of ICOs are bunco, that's reason analysis is significant.
Activity: 8
the nearly significant instrument representing investment is analysis with his third-year sibling heavy exercise, they both move ahead manus in manus. a extensive analysis into the propose and the group ass the propose is centre and extremely meaningful in the being of every investor. personally, i analysis inscrutable into the group ass the propose, how they cope with their societal media deals and all the more whether whatever whether the propose has a production.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
If you do not do research and believe advisors, then your success rate would be pretty lower than others who do deep research. Never trust any advisor, they are paid for the reviews!
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you don`t do research before investing:
1. Your time,
2. Your energy,
3. Your money,
3. Your knowledge,
4. Your skills,
most likely is that you will not be successful in your life. Don`t spare above mentioned, try to grow it. You can`t grow it if you don`t think about your steps if you don`t do research about what is waiting for you, possible risks and gains.
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
With scammers always trying to make some easy money from unsuspecting investors, research is one skill that will protect you from investing your money into scam projects and as far as I know it helps you also stay informed with what the project is all about and you get to decide how much you will invest and how long.
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
With scammers always trying to make some easy money from unsuspecting investors, research is one thing that will protect you from investing your money into scam projects and as far as I know it helps you stay informed with what the project is all about.
Activity: 390
Investing in ICOs without research is like a footballer without boot. What are you going to play with on the field. It even tell how unprepared you are. Research is the tool for investing and without it please don't invest. How can you invest based on hype, peoples suggestions and no research. Do your research, make a final decision and move on.
the real field for investor is on market, ico campaign can just a first step for investor up the next stage of the fields, and just temporary hype.
research before investing our money is a very important thing
Activity: 9
You get to achieve greater explores on whatever ICO earlier investment,ICO assets is no many safety similar in the former, scammers are exploitation ICO to attraction sufferer and pilfer thither cash IEO look as if to be the just, I you came over whatever great ICO create confident you enquire extremely good
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Investing in ICOs without research is like a footballer without boot. What are you going to play with on the field. It even tell how unprepared you are. Research is the tool for investing and without it please don't invest. How can you invest based on hype, peoples suggestions and no research. Do your research, make a final decision and move on.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
Yes but even after making research what a pity that most of the ICO are still scammed, that is the main reason why people why refused to invest in ICO.
Activity: 390

Often times it is peoples own fault for being scammed. Their greed takes control of their brain. You can't blame ICO for that. They willingly hand over their money and some even hand over personal details along with it.
How ridiculous is that? There many decent projects the thing is people lose momentum and give up on them.
this not just about people greed of money, some people are interest with the future of project ad trying to invest.
the problem is from developer that scammed investor they are cheated investor confidence
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
Before investing in the new project, whether it be - ICO or IEO is necessary will study a lot of information. First of all it is necessary to look at team, good team - the key to success. It is also necessary to study and estimate whitepaper. It contains a lot of useful information!
for IEO from big exchanger like Binance, Huobi and other big exchanger never make research before want to participate in their IEO because i'm 100% trusting this exhange and also the IEO
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Checking the background of the project we wanted to invest in is a must.  There are lots of people lost so much money because they failed to do their homework.  Mostly we need to know the legitimacy of the developer of the project.  Their competency and  their dedication.  Without a good developer project won't materialize thus making our investment useless.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
i must say that i have a method of doing my own research and investing before venturing into any token. these are my steps. i will take note of the price in during the ico period, wait for the project to hit the market and then wait for dumpers.
whether you like it or not the token will surly dump  and bomb. buy time for me.
Pages:
Jump to: