Pages:
Author

Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs - page 7. (Read 54620 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Nearly investors instantly wait to vest in IEO than ICO.Although, single of the matters I get base freshly is that, nearly of the large proposal conducting IEOs, change up marketing to giants who who would in roll control the marketplace and deal big, until an final offload in cost.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
maybe if all the existing icon projects have original and clear projects, then all coins will continue to grow over time and make the crypto market continue to grow into the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
That's the first thing We must do always, this most of the time were bounty hunters or investors never do this methods.
And in every business that We like to invest research is the best tools for this matter anyway. Then, if the explanation in new project
is very innovative and has a unique style of the project, that's sounds may seems good and interesting especially if the usages of the utility token
is also realistic and attainable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
 this is very necessary , we should not invest in any project just because our frinds and associates have invested. we should rather learn to do our own unique and diligent resaech on such projects. we can consider areas such as :

the activities of the Developers, the team and their past experience in related projects, the use case of such projects , find out if its feasible or not.  you may also want to consider the total supply of such tokens or coins and its potentials before investing  your money to avoid regrets.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Of course, that's a common thing to do if you were going to invest, not just in ico but in any kind of investment. You are a fool if you won't do it. Investing has a big risk, that's why you should research first if you don't want your money to get wasted. Especially in ICO where in most are scam, thorough review is a must.
Activity: 98
Well, the most advanced one I can outline is Tixl. I believe that you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto. Tixl is a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions. None of the popular cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time

Wow, that sounds very attractive. Will examine more shortly, thanks a lot for sharing
Activity: 42
Hmm, these are probably 2 most important components, agree with you. And can you come up with an example of such a coin? Probably the most advanced one

Well, the most advanced one I can outline is Tixl. I believe that you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto. Tixl is a new cryptocurrency that allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions. None of the popular cryptocurrencies allows private, instant and zero-fee transactions at the same time
What I look at the most, talking about coins, is the benefits the token can give me. At first - speed of transaction and commission. And in here there are only few advanced solution

Hmm, these are probably 2 most important components, agree with you. And can you come up with an example of such a coin? Probably the most advanced one
Activity: 42
Yes, of course we research. And what is also very important, from my point of view, is innovative approach in different spheres. For example, altcoins are attractive, I would say. But do you guys have any great coins in mind?

What I look at the most, talking about coins, is the benefits the token can give me. At first - speed of transaction and commission. And in here there are only few advanced solution
Yes, of course we research. And what is also very important, from my point of view, is innovative approach in different spheres. For example, altcoins are attractive, I would say. But do you guys have any great coins in mind?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
I always tell people about the risk involved in ICOs, so it's relevant to do thorough personal research before participating in any token sale. Have you looked into the product? Is the team trustworthy? Is the token economics cool? Can they achieve the project aim?
Nice question though,  but have you experienced such a situation where by a project has a solid team after reaching hard cap and they exit scam by telling the community that one of their team member pull out of their circle and dumped on the community?

Now that's a perfect scam,  crypto space is more or less unpredictable and it's about risk
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
research in investing in an ICO project is the main thing, we need to ensure the sustainability of the project, and we need to know one by one from the teams they have both in terms of their capabilities or even their probable data.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
yes of course i do that, because thi too risk if we investing money without knowing nothing about the project, and just waste our money if sometime the projet are scamming us.

i don't want make the same mistake for investing in ico campaign like 6 month ago
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
that's for sure, before we invest our funds in a project, we must learn and understand the project we want to invest so that we don't get caught up in fraud. because if we are not careful in choosing a project we will spend a large amount of investment funds.
yes, we have researched the project we want to follow first. besides that there are many fraud cases ico. So we must always be vigilant before making a decision regarding the project. Because of that we do not want to waste time in this work.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
that's for sure, before we invest our funds in a project, we must learn and understand the project we want to invest so that we don't get caught up in fraud. because if we are not careful in choosing a project we will spend a large amount of investment funds.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Of course, investors now think and do research before making an investment. I think many investors have been thinking about the right thing now, they don't want to experience the disadvantages of investing in ico in particular. So the reset must be done for people who want to invest.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
No one is talking about ICO's anymore, a lot of persons have learnt their bitter lessons and ICO investment was the worst in 2018 where majority of them failed or exited scam as the case may be. No matter the amount of research and ratings, it won't make anyone that has a bad intention not to execute it afterwards. The best thing that have happened to the Initial Offering market is the advent of IEO's, at least one is certain of listing and let it be that the value depreciated or increased than not listing at all as a lot of ICO's did.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
of course that's the first thing we need to do before participating with the ICO or IEO project. I often do research first because scammers are always around us so it's better to spend time thinking about or looking for projects that are truly feasible before joining them.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
I don't think i would invest into any project without reading about it and getting to understand what the project wants to offer. Even with bounty campaigns i am very circumspect with the bounty campaigns that i join. If you don't read and so some research in this space you would always get scammed or waste your time on some white elephant project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I would not advise investing in ICO at all now.  Because lately he has a very bad reputation because it is really very important to study the project and act very carefully with ICO projects.
Pages:
Jump to: