Pages:
Author

Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs - page 4. (Read 54620 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
It is very important to do an analysis of the project where you invest because it is your money and it depends on your profit.  If they are fraudsters, you will lose everything and the time that you spent and the money you do not pay.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Since crypto is not regulates, you've got to be very smart when investing before you just jump into a scam project which promises Heaven. Do a well solid research into any ICO project you wish to invest in, a vivid research indeed before taking any bold step. Don't just run and your hard earn money to scammers. You also deserved best. Invest smartly with caution.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
I think if you want to invest, you have to research. Whether it is an IEO or an ICO or any other section. Non-investment invests it as a double-edged sword and the percentage of losses is much higher. I am sure that no one wants me to lose but few people will find out before investing.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I don't think any investor would just throw his money into any project without reading some information about that project. The sad thing is that, most of these projects could be legit but they would die upon entering the market and you will still lose your money although you invested in lagit project
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
Studying regarding a good ICO prior to trading into it's an excellent choice and in addition, it can help you understand the precise task by which you need to commit in to and people that you shouldn't commit in to. Carrying this out investigation additionally allows you to realize the actual task as well as understand their own precise make use of the situation that they're providing towards the globe.
Activity: 714
Yes, before investing in an ICO, you need to study it in detail. You can only do this if you already have a lot of experience. But experience does not come simply, in order to get experience, you need to invest in many ICOs, some of which will be fraudulent.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Always make a riset before investing on ICO or IEO, that is the first thing you should do. But now i am prefer to invest on IEO, in my opinion it's easier and doesn't need to do analysis too far especially IEO on Binance Launchpad.
Activity: 658
We absolutely must do some research before investing in ICO. We invest in ICO because we want gain profit and with doing the research before investing, we will reduce the risk of losses.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Before investing in the new project, whether it be - ICO or IEO is necessary will study a lot of information. First of all it is necessary to look at team, good team - the key to success. It is also necessary to study and estimate whitepaper. It contains a lot of useful information!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Any crypto enthusiast should know the risk involved in ICO investment,
yes we should but there are still hard headed people that will willing to gamble and take risk on riskier stuff such as those ico and other investment that they are not familliar with  . they do it because they hear promising words or someone encourages them  .

any other form of token sale (STO, IEO).  ICO in particular involves high risk,
ico are the ones that i know that is risky but i dont know about sto's because i never heard of it before  . ieo's on the other hand is i think more safer than ico because its based on exchanges.

it's eminent to do proper checks on the team, token economics (know the vesting period and also check if it's over priced with respect to the total supply), and the product or MVP showcased. These are some of the things to consider before investing in any ICO.

right bro . research is always a must if we are serious with our investments  .
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
Any crypto enthusiast should know the risk involved in ICO investment, or any other form of token sale (STO, IEO).  ICO in particular involves high risk, it's eminent to do proper checks on the team, token economics (know the vesting period and also check if it's over priced with respect to the total supply), and the product or MVP showcased. These are some of the things to consider before investing in any ICO.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I apply to analysis ICO's in 2017, 2018. Not Instantly, i assume 't look forthcoming in ICO's anymore. Ofcourse they are absolutely active still, on the other hand largely IEO's is the ones i analysis. As i recognise, actually great layouts that bring 100+M USD - 1 Million USD are ass shut doorways with individual investors. Ofcourse propose IEO's on Binance pad is great ones aswell, on the other hand not as great as the ones ass the shut doorways =] Occasionally you buoy look modern disc catalogued on coinmarketcap with similar 100+M usd marketcap and whether you analysis backing so you desire look that nearly of them got individual funders.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
Of course I did research before I invested in ICOs because the project in a project you did not study could be lost because many of today's projects are pledged as much as possible even after the project.
That's why i prefer to invest in the project which already created a fully working product that accepted by so many hotels like HNC. this gives more guarantee rather than put our money into the suspicious ICO.
even some project already launch or release the beta/alpha product that not guarante the project can ended successfully, many previous project are released prototype product are shutdown the service and ended scamming investor
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Of course I did research before I invested in ICOs because the project in a project you did not study could be lost because many of today's projects are pledged as much as possible even after the project.
That's why i prefer to invest in the project which already created a fully working product that accepted by so many hotels like HNC. this gives more guarantee rather than put our money into the suspicious ICO.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I am of the same opinion that everyone should make some research before taking part in new ICO. But it is not an easy task as many ICO's failed after collecting money and not do their job as per their roadmap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
For what's worth crypto space is not a safe place for newbies but if one is ready to learn from his or her mistakes it will get better in time ,we still have ICO projects that are still worth your time and efforts only if you know how to detect them ,the one I like so very much this year so far is still Miracle telecom project, a very good working telecommunication project ,one of its kind
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Whether ICO or IEO or even investing in a project done with public fund raising, we must tend to carry out research, in fact the act of carrying out research should be the first thing to learn once someone gets involved with the affairs of the crypto space. There are many projects without vision and with time will just die off, therefore we have to be careful.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

Everyone with a little knowledge can start investing in ICOs with amounts that they could risk. There's no requirements for high skills or experience for investors but a detailed investigation of the project helps. For most of the information, you can watch the conversation on their official thread, social media and reviwing sites.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
Well solid team is also important factor however there are so many things that are required for the project to be able to succeed and that includes funds, community, good progression and many more just as you said, however I think the most important thing is how a project could attract people to be their cuatomers since as Ive seen most of the project failed to do that and become dead project at the end.

well, okay i agre with you if solid team is a part of one point can make project succesfully, but without any solid community the project are useless and maybe can died sometime, I am very sure of that
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Indeed. ICO still has its very good potential to generate profits to every investors. But not all ICO projects can make a profit. Because many ICO projects are not even real. So, you need to do research if you want to invest. You must learn a lot about the ICO project and conduct a thorough studies and reviews about the project you may joining. If you check there are doubts you should not invest. But if you think that it is possible for you to invest and have a good profit the you can proceed joining. Like in tje dencoin tokens that offers good investment to every traders and investors.
Pages:
Jump to: