Pages:
Author

Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs - page 32. (Read 54620 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I often check through projects I have decided to invest! But not so much sure information! Everything is relative!
So how you will invest on project if there is not much information about the project you are going to invest.If you can't find enough information then it is better to avoid such kind of projects because there were lot of scam projects were popping up so it might could be one if it.

We need to make enough research before investing on any project and only invest if you are convinced.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I often check through projects I have decided to invest! But not so much sure information! Everything is relative!
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
I believe everyone who knows their onions here do some form of research or the other before investing in ICos.
It's just the basics.
Yes. I do some basic findings about the project, the team , if they have a working product and if the usecase if the product will imorove upon the blockchain technology while accelerating adoption.
I tried to find out if there are lope holes about the project ,this is to avoid being scammed of my funds.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
I just do simple research i first see the team members involved are real life or not, as if the team members are real then we can think next part for the ICO, then comes whitepaper reading and project developments as they are the key features which give the view of project where will it goes. The last one i see is the campaign managers involved in their bounty program as reputed managers dont get involved in scam projects which give more credit to the project to be genuine and more chances to invest in them.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
Yes i do its very important and paramount so i dont get involved in what can not be handled its safer that way cause if you dont you might end investing and having your money wasted with no profits or gain either making research helps a whole lot in projects so we can tell which is worth our investments
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Before investing in ICO, I will definitely conduct my small investigation. Highlights: a whitepaper, the availability of information about the team, the experience of the project participants, chatting and social networking. A big plus is the availability of a prototype of the finished product.
Researching in this way is really difficult to predict the potential of the project. If you want to be able to choose better projects, you should look for the first project community because it is the most important factor to decide for the success of the project. In the selection process, you should ask the project more and especially the IEO related news because the IEO is being considered a trend for all ICO projects and if there is acceptance at an exchange big then surely it is the project that you need to care about
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Before investing in ICO, I will definitely conduct my small investigation. Highlights: a whitepaper, the availability of information about the team, the experience of the project participants, chatting and social networking. A big plus is the availability of a prototype of the finished product.
- The points you share and need to analyze before investing in ico, it does not seem to be effective at this time because I see a lot of people analyze and choose projects, appreciate it very much but they still fail with that choice, the project still cannot succeed even if the project owns all the good elements such as team, experience, social network and whitepaper. ICO is becoming too bad and dangerous, I stopped investing in the ICO stage, I like to invest when it is listed on exchange, the profit may be less but safer
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
That's right, before making investments you need to study the company completely from scratch, namely, the team that will work in this company, their experience and their achievements, the company and their goals, the company’s ratings and reviews also need to be studied about the company. No need to invest blindly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
This is the common thing to do in investing in different markets. Deeply research the project, the team and their past backgrounds. Always the most promising and quality projects will win but how do we know that the project you are choosing is the right pick? I must say that the team is the most important thing in this matter.
Activity: 1050
Ofcourse yes they are investing time money  effort when they joining ICOs so need to make the project are legit to avoid victims of scammers, start from what they project purpose and use for what? And i read and study well about the white papers of the project how it works.
observing be main obligation for cryptocurrency investors.its about our money, if we dont care about it i am sure we will easily lost our money in any projects.history tell us there are many fake projects appear in market.so by our experienced and observing i am sure we will find good projects.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
Ofcourse yes they are investing time money  effort when they joining ICOs so need to make the project are legit to avoid victims of scammers, start from what they project purpose and use for what? And i read and study well about the white papers of the project how it works.

Uses may be good but the product not available before they do crowdfunding means! it is not worth to invest on those projects too. Please keep reading the white paper and learn the team information first.
If the any plagiarism and scam you smell there you need to avoid investing on such projects.
Keep invest your fund on potential cheap altcoins that is really helpful than the ICO you believe which can grow.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think research must be done when we choose an ICO, the simple thing I do is visit their website, how the website works if the website is so comfortable and there are no obstacles or bugs then that makes one of my points a good ICO sign.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
Even the most careful study of the ICO project does not guarantee that this is not a scam. I am already silent about how many scam projects hired celebrities to advertise, and there were so many gullible investors. For me, the best analysis of the ICO project is its success in listing on crypto exchanges.

I am agree. Every person have different perspective about successful ICO but for me, when more investor hold the coin or token and the price in exchanger is higher than ICO price, i think the ICO is success. Project it self different with the price and sometimes the price not reflecting the project
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.

Of course. do not arbitrarily invest in ico that you do not know about the project. because not all ico are good and promising.  most ico scams only want to get funds from the public and leave them just like that.  Therefore, before choosing ico, make sure we get complete information from the project to minimize losses.  find out who their team is, what their project is, don't forget to read their whitepaper to find out their project details.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
Even the most careful study of the ICO project does not guarantee that this is not a scam. I am already silent about how many scam projects hired celebrities to advertise, and there were so many gullible investors. For me, the best analysis of the ICO project is its success in listing on crypto exchanges.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
It is only inexperience ones fall into the prey of scam project,it is always the best think to do by properly researching the prospect of the project before investing.
Not just those inexperience ones.

But even the experienced investors of ICOs, many of them tend to fall with scam ICOs. A deeper research is a must because most of these projects are very well conversed with what they are promoting from the beginning. And it's hard to determine as if they don't have any plans to run the funds of investors.
Activity: 476

Doing a research before investing is a must. We have to look into different aspects of the project
and identify the it`s strengths and weaknesses. With that we can minimize the risk of being scammed.
We are the only responsible for our investment and we should know in what we are investing.
Activity: 406
It is only inexperience ones fall into the prey of scam project,it is always the best think to do by properly researching the prospect of the project before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: