Pages:
Author

Topic: Do your research before investing in ICOs - page 34. (Read 54620 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Yes I do research definitely because without any type of knowledge about the investment we cannot invest properly so research something will giving the extra idea about what we are going to do and it will be the most important and necessary things for everyone to do research before an investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I just thinking if some people would only research if they really wanted to invest in a long term, but people nowadays people just rush about profit and profit in short term. Bitcoin is the best place to find profit, they said.
Activity: 476
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
I have previously invested in an ico that has not sent the tokens for 2 years. He ran into my inexperience. After that, I didn't buy.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
Ofcourse you need to do research before joining an investment on ICO it necessary for assurance that the project is legit and to be profitable.we dont want to losse instead we want ko earn and to make it real we must apply wisely minded in terms of investing.Invest only on good and legit project so to determine we must review them before investing.
copper member
Activity: 210
Every good investor is doing a deep investigation of each project. People that are only investing in every ICO that is life is likely to cry that the whole industry is a bubble and scam, nothing is profitable and so on. Don't be like that guys.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
if you are an experienced investor...

This makes me laugh so hard. Everybody started as a newbie investor and there's no practice investing or investing for newbies. The thing is, if you're just starting out in investing (even non-crypto assets), you should always educate yourself about markets and market cycles and business cycles before commiting large sums of money.
Activity: 462
ICOs, or Initial Coin Offerings, have become a popular way for cryptocurrencies to raise funds from the public. However, they have also become an easy way to prey on the vulnerable, and the financial regulator recently warned customers about what it calls “these very high risk, speculative investments”. It warns that there’s little consumer protection and high potential for fraud, as well as high volatility. Some ICOs are regulated by the FCA, but this is on a case-by-case basis, depending on how they are structured.

As the FCA says, you should fully research any ICO before handing over your money. “You should only invest in an ICO project if you are an experienced investor, confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” a spokesman says. Alternatively, consider investing or trading with a regulated provider.
Hello! I fully agree with these words: “You should invest in the ICO project only if you are an experienced investor and are confident in the quality of the ICO project itself,” the representative says. As an alternative, consider investing or trading with a regulated supplier. It is necessary to carefully study the project before investing in it!
Activity: 406
It is not easy to find a good ico. I always do my own research on each project that interests me and dig deep into each one. The ico market is also full of stinkers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
of course, like big investors, I sometimes do research on a convincing ICO project, after I am sure and interested, I will participate in the ICO project even though with a small purchase due to limited capital.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Very important and indeed must be done when you want to invest. Never have you invested solely because of following a busy person. Of course the most important thing is that, analyze. Analyzing does take time. But with that, of course, your investment is very useful in the future.
The analysis may not always be correct. many people forget about fundamental analysis and look only at the technical. therefore it is important to consider both of these factors.
Activity: 1190
Very important and indeed must be done when you want to invest. Never have you invested solely because of following a busy person. Of course the most important thing is that, analyze. Analyzing does take time. But with that, of course, your investment is very useful in the future.
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
I do research before any kind of investment. I think this is crucial thing to do if we don't want to be scamed
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I think that these days, no one, not even the greenest newbie out there, would invest on an ICO without doing intensive research about everything related to it...
These days I am not an ICO investor, I follow a few that have some interest, but then I wait for them to be listed on some exchange and buy a bag of coins...
Also think that ICOs are slowly becoming more solid, as people are starting to get more demanding before investing. Lately ICOs seem to take additional care concerning exchange listings and existing products...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I will always do the analysis, analysis is an obligation to be able to make good and right decisions. without doing analysis, we will not be able to get satisfactory results in investing. The selection of an ICo project in investing can determine what we will get. when we choose the wrong way, we can lose all the assets we have and when we choose right, we will have the opportunity to gain big profits.
Activity: 644
It is one of the major agenda for investing before investing in anything, due to a lot of failure ICO we have researched a lot about the project based on the performance we can invest, because they will not close the ICO in one day, while ICO progressing they will give some major updates about their activities. So we have to research on all aspect of the company.
Activity: 199
It's very important to get some useful information in everything we want to invest in not even in crypto alone. Take time time to do a little findings about that ICOs because it can go along in saving you of some problems.
- check the telegram community and see how many people are interested in investing in such ICO
- check the website and see if they have product they are building on, if they do, how reliable it is
- read their white paper to see what the road map looks like
- follow crypto news from reliable sources
- it will also help if you tell a reliable friend or someone you trust that knows about crypto than you.
Activity: 560
Strict and deep research of any ICO before investing is a great and useful habit for every cryptoinvestor.I prefer getting information from different sources such as BTT,Icorating,Icobench,Icotracker and other cryptosites.Also I am checking FB profiles of every team member.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Not because you are investing what you can afford to lose, you will not research or investigate the ICO that you intend to invest, even if the ICO is being hyped and experts are pointing that it's a good investment, you should set up your own criteria and study on where and how you should invest, it's your money you should be responsible on where you are putting it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Scammers are always upgrading their knowledge and skills on scamming investors and traders so there is always a need to make a thorough research first on any ICO you want to invest. ICOs are still one of the profitable investment areas in the cryptocurrency market and is still a lucrative area for the scammers. Regulation can also help the investors in weeding out those fake companies that are still proliferating in the ICO industry.
Activity: 602
It seems to me that there are no more people left who do not check projects before investing today. I am sure that a very large mass of people today check projects and analyze them before they really have the opportunity to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: