Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 18. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 09:48:12 PM
 i don't believe in aliens they don't have existing or proof that they are exist .... it's all our fantasy and day dreaming... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 09:40:53 PM
According to the History Channel, Frank Drake, a notable astronomer, created an equation that was able to "estimate the likelihood of the existence of alien life, taking into account a number of factors including the average number of planets able to support life and the fraction that could go on to support intelligent life." The equation found that "hundreds of thousands" of planets that could support extraterrestrial beings could (and should) exist.
Activity: 121
November 21, 2017, 08:37:06 PM
Maybe.Some say they do exist.There are also documented videos that people present as evidence as proof that they are existing.
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
November 21, 2017, 04:24:28 AM
Why not? Problem with believing aliens inevitably exist out there is that there will be all kinds of them. Those that would avoid us and those that wouldn't. For whatever reason we might not even understand. As for ways to travel between stars we can already think of some. Generational ships for example. May take a long time to reach the destination but should work. So maybe the question is why haven't we seen any of them yet?

Because we live in a redneck area of the solar system. We're BFE. There are areas of the solar system where the distance between stars is much smaller. A generational ship would turn to dust before ever having reached us. We can't even solve our most basic problems, what makes you assume that aliens are any better at it?

Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
November 21, 2017, 04:17:24 AM
How can you even think Aliens are exists? It's just like Santa , all fictions.
Activity: 15
November 21, 2017, 04:06:50 AM
I think the world is so big! Any event is possible. For example, many science fiction blockbuster things that reality may have happened or has happened! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
November 21, 2017, 04:03:48 AM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

Anyone who doesn't believe [intelligent] life exists other than on planet earth is an idiot or religious (thus, an idiot). With the number of stars and planets revolving around them.. The conditions for life to emerge will inevitably occur.. For the religious people, I like to ask.. "Why did god create the entire universe if the only space that would be actively used by his creations was Earth?".. It's grandiose to suggest that (if god is real) he created an entire universe for a single creation on a single planet, in a single solar system.

The better question is, "have aliens visited earth?".. Now, that answer is debatable. You'll get everything from 'no, just secret government projects, no aliens' to 'lizard aliens control the governments'.

Who's to say that it's even possible to travel from one solar system to another in a timely manner? And, if it is, and an alien race is capable of doing so... Why would they care to visit some backward redneck planet at the edge of the solar system filled with self-indulgent, self-important bigots?

Why not? Problem with believing aliens inevitably exist out there is that there will be all kinds of them. Those that would avoid us and those that wouldn't. For whatever reason we might not even understand. As for ways to travel between stars we can already think of some. Generational ships for example. May take a long time to reach the destination but should work. So maybe the question is why haven't we seen any of them yet?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
November 21, 2017, 03:51:40 AM
surely someone else exists but who and where ...
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
November 21, 2017, 03:46:19 AM
Well, if aliens don't exist... what a waste of space.... :-)
Activity: 34
November 21, 2017, 03:26:39 AM
Ofcause they do
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
November 21, 2017, 03:18:49 AM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

Anyone who doesn't believe [intelligent] life exists other than on planet earth is an idiot or religious (thus, an idiot). With the number of stars and planets revolving around them.. The conditions for life to emerge will inevitably occur.. For the religious people, I like to ask.. "Why did god create the entire universe if the only space that would be actively used by his creations was Earth?".. It's grandiose to suggest that (if god is real) he created an entire universe for a single creation on a single planet, in a single solar system.

The better question is, "have aliens visited earth?".. Now, that answer is debatable. You'll get everything from 'no, just secret government projects, no aliens' to 'lizard aliens control the governments'.

Who's to say that it's even possible to travel from one solar system to another in a timely manner? And, if it is, and an alien race is capable of doing so... Why would they care to visit some backward redneck planet at the edge of the solar system filled with self-indulgent, self-important bigots?

Activity: 79
November 21, 2017, 03:15:07 AM
i dont think so alien dont exist because there's no proof that alien really exist
Activity: 331
StartFi
November 21, 2017, 02:49:30 AM
Alien is exist but we still not be able to see them, perhaps they dont want to be seen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 21, 2017, 02:41:42 AM
It is a no. God created everything in this universe. As i was watchong ANCIENT ALIENS on history channel, I was so disappointedbthat people actually believe that the existence of aliens made the different and prominent landmarks of the world. That even ancient people have recorded their existence. I mean, people should lessen their belief on science and focus more on what the Bible states.
Activity: 18
November 20, 2017, 11:12:40 PM
 Cool I believe they do exist. The multi-verse is too large for us to be so egotistical to think we are the only form of intelligence. The Sumerian stone tablets have deep cosmic history. Everything was made of space dust, our bacteria that formed atoms were from stars so yes we too are alien imho. To think we are the only beings would be like being a galactic racist denning anything else should exist Roll Eyes or something lol. just we cant see them doesn't mean they are not real.I have seen ghosts and spirit possession. I believe.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 10:28:17 PM
I believe aliens exist we are not only that we live in this planet, how about the other planets but I don't believe in videos and pictures they are mostly fake.
Activity: 210
November 20, 2017, 09:45:26 PM
we should catch their picture or photo or security camera rolls at least 1 time if they have. i don't believe it.
Maybe.  It maybe is possible but since It was not yet proven I may say no.  Having those devices from outer space and yet no proof that there is may actually mean that there was none. It still depends on the situation.  If proven I will believe,  if not then there is no such thing.
Activity: 280
November 20, 2017, 09:38:15 PM
There are a lot of informations about alien but i think it's not real . Just those informations are supporting an alien film industry.
Activity: 224
November 20, 2017, 09:36:27 PM
Universe were just so big for us, human to occupy. So I still believe that there were other living organism aside from us humans. That's why there were exploration that humans created to gain some evidence and proofs that aliens live.
Activity: 32
November 20, 2017, 09:30:11 PM
Do not really know the truth, but obviously I do not believe in any aliens. I think aliens are just imagination, or aliens are still speculation
The mysteries that have been there. Could have news aliens there are aliens in the form of UFO photos and others is a hoax news that deliberately created or there is a mystery in it.

I totally do agree with you on this.  The mysteries of aliens have been passed down generations remaining unsolved unto this day. We are not sure of their existence but I'll say its just a result of an imagination.
Aliens do not exist in our world.
Pages:
Jump to: