Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 13. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 04:10:56 PM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I don't believed in Aliens ever since dude, because all of it was just an speculation and opinion by many of the people. And besides, there is no proof that there is an aliens, it is only the imagination of a mankind that there is an alien creatures.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I believe that there are creatures that we haven't seen yet since the world and even the universe is known to be so mysterious. I base my belief on the bible, aliens are not written there and I haven't seen any proof that aliens are real. To see is to believe.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
December 19, 2017, 03:47:09 PM
are we an alien too? we call those beings outside our planet ALIEN! do they call us alien too? if they are living on other planet. i think alien exist as we exist we are not just the planet in the milky way.
Activity: 644
December 19, 2017, 03:13:37 PM
A lot of very well documented facts,and strange unidentified flying machines,unexplained phenomena that defy logic,since ancient times pasmina,drawings,etc., it's not so simple
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 19, 2017, 03:01:25 PM
They probably do. I think there are two possibilities: either life is so rare that in order to spawn from seemingly nothing you need a whole host of viable circumstances such as being in the Goldilocks zone, massive amounts of time, and a whole lot of luck etc., and so it has only occurred in one place (Earth); or life pops up everywhere it's able and the universe is teeming with life (perhaps even on moons such as Europa).

If the latter is true, then as for why we've encountered none or any signals is because space is vast, much more vast than many think or can imagine. Our signals haven't barley even traveled any distance yet!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 06:49:02 AM
theoretically, I believe in different kinds of lives, so there is nothing strange in seeing someone from another planet...but I didn't have this experience
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 13, 2017, 10:26:28 AM
Do not really know the truth, but obviously I do not believe in any aliens. I think aliens are just imagination, or aliens are still speculation
The mysteries that have been there. Could have news aliens there are aliens in the form of UFO photos and others is a hoax news that deliberately created or there is a mystery in it.

Universe is too big and extended for us to be the only sentient life form. They exist but IMHO they are too far from us. They still did not come to Earth
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
December 12, 2017, 08:26:00 PM

I do not believe in the existence of aliens on this earth,there is no strong evidence of the existence of aliens.
many people who claim to see aliens on earth, but they have not been able to prove the truth, the evidence about the existence of aliens on earth are still the stories of a simple testimony, some alien photographs are less clear because of accidental photographing the aliens, so still not strong as an authentic proof of the existence of aliens on earth.
Activity: 504
December 12, 2017, 06:54:09 PM

In my opinion, it's kind of hard to ignore the fact that the universe is infinite and to say that we are alone in the whole universe, for me is absolute arrogance. I believe in existence of God and the religion that I am in, but I'm pretty sure that the bible is nowhere near from being complete and it  might have missed out the part about aliens. Well, there is no way to tell unless you have seen them with your own eyes. Conspiracy theorists claim that the government had been doing cover ups to hide the truth from its people. They say that the government thinks people can't handle whatever truth their keeping from us.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
December 12, 2017, 05:59:58 PM
yes for me i believe that alien exist and i believe in the multiverse . because god create a lot of thing and life beings that we dont see. many controversial in our worlds that nasa cant reveal. in my opinion
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 05:53:40 PM

Life beyond Earth has to exist even it if the universe is finite.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
December 12, 2017, 04:09:30 PM
We Haven't Found Aliens. And there are many reasons, one of them:
We haven't been looking long enough. Eighty years. That's the amount of time that radio telescopes, which allow us to detect alien signals, have been around. And we've been actively searching for aliens for maybe sixty years. That's not very long at all. May be we're not looking in the correct place.  Space is very big, so there are tons of regions to listen for alien signals. If we're not listening precisely in the direction from which a signal is originating, we'd never hear it. As Andrew Fain explained at Universe Today, it's like trying to speak with your friend on a 250,000,000,000-channel CB radio, without any knowledge of the frequency on which they are transmitting. You'll probably be channel flipping for a long time.
Activity: 434
December 12, 2017, 03:20:05 PM
Of course They does... Solar system - Milky way - Universe .... Trillions billions millions planets... Actually we know nothing about space... Humans like childs..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 12, 2017, 12:58:33 PM
for me i believe that there are aliens, imagine we only know about universe but there are so many galaxies that we dont know, and planets that human will discover.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
December 12, 2017, 08:18:36 AM

If I were to define aliens, they are creatures that don't normally belong in a certain place. For example, koreans going to japan, they are considered as aliens. So yes, aliens exist.  Grin
Activity: 27
December 12, 2017, 08:01:29 AM
In an universe as vast as ours with the multitude of galaxies and planets, I think there must be some other place where life is sustainable and does exist. Maybe it's just some bacteria or some early form of life. Maybe we are the most advanced race
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
December 12, 2017, 08:00:41 AM
I think the existence of Aliens or other form of life is an obligation, it's impossible we are alone in this huge universe. And maybe we can believe there is an infinity of universe. In this case, the existence of alien is undeniable
Activity: 182
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
December 12, 2017, 04:57:36 AM
Aliens might be our future selves...who has been able to break time to come back
Activity: 204
December 12, 2017, 04:55:30 AM

i haven't see any decent video that proves that alien life exist, i but i believe that we are not alone in this vast universe. i can say we just don't have the technology to communicate in life outside our planet.
Activity: 17
December 12, 2017, 04:40:09 AM
This universe is very big and there are many different habitable planets .It has 90% chance that in this whole universe we are not alone
Pages:
Jump to: