Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 20. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 05:20:31 PM
I do not believe they exist as long as I haven't seen one.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 16, 2017, 03:23:36 PM
I believe in aliens and I suspect that many already live among us under the guise of people or animals. I think they are much smarter and more developed than we are.

So you don't believe in Einstein's law of the speed of light?
No  Grin

I sincerely hope you are correct.  Otherwise, the universe is a very boring place.  Sad
So was Las Vegas        sand everywhere ..
But people seem to be enjoying themselves now..

I imagine the universe to be full of space so i am sure we can make another Vegas somewhere in space..
I mean plenty of space to do it..

Scientists teleport particle into space in major breakthrough for ...
www.independent.co.uk/.../object-teleport-space-successful-scientists-a7836956.html
12 Jul 2017 - Scientists have successfully teleported something into space for the first time ever. The experiment saw Chinese scientists send a photon up away from Earth, ... Entanglement is a property of particles created at the same time ...

We will work it out how to travel vast distances it's what we was designed to do travel the universe to make and seed new worlds ..
Humans  have always had a connection with the stars we have brains to accomplish this feat
It's what we was meant to do              travel the universe..
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 16, 2017, 02:42:06 PM
I believe in aliens and I suspect that many already live among us under the guise of people or animals. I think they are much smarter and more developed than we are.

No  Grin

I sincerely hope you are correct.  Otherwise, the universe is a very boring place.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 16, 2017, 02:37:37 PM

No  Grin

NASA --"Is It On the Verge of Discovering 'Warp Bubbles' Enabling ...
www.dailygalaxy.com/.../nasa-is-it-on-the-verge-of-discovering-warp-bubbles-enabli...
27 Apr 2015 - There have been hints in recent news that NASA may be on the path to discovering warp bubbles that could make the local universe accessible ...

Faster-than-light (also superluminal or FTL) communication and travel refer to the propagation of information or matter faster than the speed of light. The special theory of relativity implies that only particles with zero rest mass may travel at the speed of light. Tachyons, particles whose speed exceeds that of light, have been hypothesized but the existence of such particles would violate causality and the consensus of physicists is that such particles cannot exist.

On the other hand, what some physicists refer to as "apparent" or "effective" FTL[1][2][3][4] depends on the hypothesis that unusually distorted regions of spacetime might permit matter to reach distant locations in less time than light could in normal or undistorted spacetime. According to the current scientific theories, matter is required to travel at subluminally Slower-than-light (also subluminal or STL) speed with respect to the locally distorted spacetime region. Apparent FTL is not excluded by general relativity, however, any apparent FTL physical plausibility is speculative. Examples of apparent FTL proposals are the Alcubierre drive and the traversable wormhole.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 16, 2017, 04:47:04 AM

Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
September 16, 2017, 04:44:24 AM
I believe that they do exist, but I worry in my lifetime I wont get to see them ever. But once can hope, and I shall inhale that hopium
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
September 15, 2017, 07:00:34 PM
Yes, we all are aliens.. the people are not from here
Activity: 140
September 15, 2017, 06:13:59 PM
I myself dont and never going to believe in crazy things like aliens. You only believe because people post videos? reading the caption and watching it can just make you believe that easily? its just there imagination and I think you are part of those guys believing in aliens.
Activity: 253
September 15, 2017, 06:47:46 AM
I do believe that aliens do realy exist,  because as you can see we are live in a one planet, but we also have co-planet in our solar system and that solar system is placed in one galaxy but in that galaxy we also have co-solar system. But the galaxy that our solar system is placed have also co-galaxy. So in short there are so many planet in the while universe, and i'm sure one of that planet have also people lived, which is we called aliens.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2017, 06:29:42 AM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 06:20:23 AM
This has been a crazy topic.  There is a greater  possibility that it really do exist. For as wide as the space in the universe there are places that cannot be reached by human technologies how about those spaces? I believe there are living forms there.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
September 15, 2017, 03:03:59 AM
Well i dont easily believe in what i saw on the internet because the world wide web is full of hoaxes and scam even i can edit such videos that an alien showed up in my backyard or something but i do believe that alien exisr because we live only on a small planet that has many many planets alike. Earth is only one of the many planets out there in our galaxy and our universe is only inside in a much bigger universe were in our average universe already consist of millions of stars.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 02:57:35 AM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

Many scientist show many evidences regarding the existence of aliens.  They also connected some unexplained phenomena in the aliens.  As a Christian, I believe that Earth is just one of the creation of God, meaning, there are prior creations prior to the existence of Earth. But among along creations, we are the only creatures that is in accordance to the image of God so, all other creatures in other planets have different appearances and we call that creatures aliens.   
Activity: 17
September 15, 2017, 02:45:58 AM
I really don't know if they (Aliens) exist maybe if their are concrete evidencies that shows of them I will believe.
Activity: 5
September 15, 2017, 12:04:47 AM

I think the aliens are only in the movie, maybe some people believe that aliens exist because I am a hard-to-believe person without any evidence so I doubt that aliens exist  Grin Grin
Activity: 166
September 14, 2017, 11:47:01 PM
Maybe they exist, or maybe not. But the fact that people have studied the universe too little - can tell us a lot. Including the existence of extraterrestrial life forms.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
September 14, 2017, 09:12:11 PM
The real question is which coins would Aliens buy?

Lol, ok, that is the best question!  Not will they buy if they exist but what they would buy, and can I get it now at a lower price before the little green men snap them all up Tongue.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
September 14, 2017, 04:48:45 PM
We really need  a solid proof to believe that they exist,
But for now we just have to believe that they do.
Activity: 50
September 14, 2017, 04:34:31 PM
The real question is which coins would Aliens buy?
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
September 14, 2017, 04:00:28 PM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
I haven't seen with my eyes so i don't believe.
Pages:
Jump to: