Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 19. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
November 20, 2017, 07:41:19 PM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

This will be another question but do you believe in space? If yes you should believe in aliens too. Because space means endlessness. Endlessness means many life options on space. I believe in space and therefore I think there are lifes over there my friend.
We are simply not developed to find out. Mankind is not even able to fly to a surplus planet (mechanical probes are not considered)
Maybe other lives have already explored us, but because of our underdevelopment they simply do not want to have contact with us.
Or maybe they realized that we are not a threat to them, because in the end we will destroy ourselves.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 07:03:53 PM
I would like to think so, but I haven't seen any. But I have a feeling that our universe is a science project of a school boy, that he had to submit to the teacher before he gets kicked out from the class.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2017, 06:05:03 PM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

This will be another question but do you believe in space? If yes you should believe in aliens too. Because space means endlessness. Endlessness means many life options on space. I believe in space and therefore I think there are lifes over there my friend.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
November 20, 2017, 10:35:09 AM
I am almost certain aliens do not exist
And i do have a very good reason

They don't exist for the same reason speed of light is the maximum speed
The same reason galaxies are drifting faster from us than the speed of light
Same reason Fermi's paradox exists
We are in a simulation, and all the outside information we get, is in a hilariously crude resolution, to save on processing speed (that includes far away, and very small)

If we are in a simulation wouldn't the creators of that simulation be alien?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
November 20, 2017, 09:49:40 AM
They exist for sure, since the universe is so big, but for the same reason (the universe is so big) they certainly are NOT here. They are somewhere else, in very many places which are ALL very very far away.

Completely perfectly agreed.. Universe is endless and It must be very ridiculous that someone thinks earth is the only planet in which life exists. We are not alone in the whole universe and There must be other forms of life in other planets. In near future , humanity can find the aliens .
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 09:46:32 AM
The universe is wide. The star where I need a life form would be somewhere.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
November 20, 2017, 09:30:28 AM
Man, we know so little about our earth furthermore if this involves bigger scale like Universe. Day by day we discover something new, find new cure to disease, find better technologies with bitcoin and so on. Long story short, it's still a scary thing whether we live and doesn't know there another existence like us or we do really live alone in this universe
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 08:52:54 AM
I don't think so.
If there are aliens then there existence is 100% probable.
And also our technologies can discover them. They are just like a mythodology in the world of science beliefs.
It is just my own understanding.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 01:14:17 AM
it is said that universe is vast and have billions of galaxy with millions of planet in them.if all of this is truth because we havn't explore space that much yet.then maybe there exist some living organism at some part of universe
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
September 21, 2017, 12:16:47 AM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days do you actually believe in aliens?

I think that there would still be needing a more concrete and definite evidence before people actually really starting to believe that there are life forms on this universe. However with the evidence presented and the stories its more like nearer to bigfoot rather than the whole thing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 20, 2017, 09:41:05 PM
Aliens are just hoax , they only exist in peoples imagination , like in the sci-fi movies and in anime, aliens they said came from another planet outside the earth , and some people claim that they saw  UFO's flying in the sky , capture an alien in a certain place , or country , but for me i don't believe in aliens , only if i see one with my own eyes , that is when i will believe their existence.
Activity: 13
September 20, 2017, 09:30:55 PM
I am almost certain aliens do not exist
And i do have a very good reason

They don't exist for the same reason speed of light is the maximum speed
The same reason galaxies are drifting faster from us than the speed of light
Same reason Fermi's paradox exists
We are in a simulation, and all the outside information we get, is in a hilariously crude resolution, to save on processing speed (that includes far away, and very small)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
September 20, 2017, 09:22:00 PM
I think it is beyond ignorant to think that Aliens don't exist.
Activity: 26
September 20, 2017, 09:21:09 PM
I belive that.because al-quran say aliens exist
Activity: 53
September 20, 2017, 07:00:28 PM
I think that it would be the height of arrogance to assume that Earth is the only planet in the universe on which life evolved. Just this past week NASA had to crash a probe into Saturn in order to avoid potentially contaminating a moon that seems promising for some forms of life.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2017, 05:16:04 PM
Of course i believe in aliens. Its impossible not to. The universe, even our milkyway galaxy is a very large place. Cam you imaginr being the only beings in that amount of  space? I can't. Fot sure there's some other beings there that are probably thinking the same about being the only ones living
Activity: 31
September 16, 2017, 10:51:10 PM
We cannot make conclusion about the existence of aliens. Try to imagine how big the universe and only the Earth has life on contrary there is no specific facts that alien exist or is their anybody lives out of the planet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 07:53:48 PM
aliens exist only to those who believe in it , but for me i don't believe that aliens existed , i have heard news that there were aliens that are captured by the United States of America in the so called area 51 , but there is no proof that they captured one , and i have read some articles about aliens and UFO sightings all over the world but those are only a edited videos and hoax . aliens existed just in movies and anime cartoons and in mind of people who are addicted to sci-fi.
Activity: 39
September 16, 2017, 06:26:28 PM
who cares?
what bearing does it currently have on anyone's life right now if there is a single living thing in the universe anywhere besides on earth?

another distraction to keep people from focusing on reality
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
September 16, 2017, 05:34:25 PM
I do not believe they exist as long as I haven't seen one.
Because they hide under your bed..

A guy who post on here called cripitix his father speaks to them ..

He said his father escaped from the British because he was a German SS dude and he give himself a new identity and then one day he come in contact with Aliens ..
Video below is proof ..

3:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q
Pages:
Jump to: