Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 15. (Read 5611 times)

copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 03:23:04 PM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
I personally still can not believe about the existence of aliens in this universe, the news about the existence of aliens on this earth still can not be proved in detail.
there is some news or testimony of some people who claimed have seen aliens or even had time to photograph the existence of the aliens, but the image is taken with a considerable distance so it is not clear if the view, so still not strong enough proof .
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
December 08, 2017, 03:13:44 PM
I like this topic,and I have a strong belief that they really exist.In the other hand,none of those 'internet video'  convincing me that aliens are just on our planet.Maybe they're just too far from us.But when we made contect with them,I don't think happiness will happen...
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 02:11:49 PM
Of course they exist, and they probably also know that you have to write "do aliens exist" and not "does".
Activity: 229
December 08, 2017, 01:21:09 PM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I think the aliens exist because the universe is very large and humans are just a small part of the universe, kalimantan island alone is not all touched humans let alone the world may be many things - things that are very potential for alien life, but we as human beings do not be afraid in facing things we do not want because we are social beings who always attach importance to togetherness and help each other in everything. thank you
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 08, 2017, 01:07:16 PM
Many cases were unexplained that l think it is hard to deny
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 01:03:57 PM
Aliens do exist ! are we sure we are human ? or we are just another alien? we call creatures from other planet aliens! but if they are some creatures too on  some planet ? are we an alien oof them ? theres a lot of planet in the universe and till now we are not sure if our earth is the only planet that have living creatures! so i do believe on alien as people and human of this planet can be called as aliens too!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
December 05, 2017, 07:42:41 AM
I can't believe we are alone in the universe. if universe is always growing, how can't be an other planet where life has also developed?
 But I don't believe in most of the videos of "aliens". They probably never come on earth.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 07:00:49 AM
Might be, because I personally think there are other living creatures in other planets. Since the universe is vast and haven't been fully explored yet. They might not have discovered us yet nor do they know how they can visit us.
Activity: 34
December 05, 2017, 05:31:37 AM
We are aliens as well
Activity: 32
December 05, 2017, 04:36:17 AM
I do believe in aliens and these conspiracies that soon to be revealed that the US gov't's tech is being run by them.
Activity: 634
December 05, 2017, 04:29:35 AM
There's a possibility that we humans and other creatures here on earth are not the only ones living in this universe. Universe is so wide and some are not yet discovered and maybe, just maybe, aliens really do exist we just don't have reliable evidence yet.
Activity: 21
December 05, 2017, 04:18:25 AM
aliens is just another thing corporations use to distract our kids from god. they watch all this terrible shows which are absolutely ridiculous and then they dont want to go to church on sunday  Angry
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 04:02:05 AM
I don't know if alien really exist. Because the universe is so wide and we cannot see if there is a planet like earth. Even the powerful telescope of scientist cannot see everything in the universe.
Activity: 7
December 05, 2017, 03:35:59 AM

Once these puzzles are solved, we may have finally proved that aliens exist - or got one step closer to discovering that humanity is the only lifeform in the universe.

Of course, we won't know whether extraterrestrials are real until they get in touch with us or we find evidence of their existence.

And even if we do find alien life, it might be in the form of bacteria or other microorganisms, rather than fully fledged intelligent beings.
Activity: 4
December 05, 2017, 03:34:59 AM
i don't really believe that aliens exist , their only basis why this kind of creatures exist is from movies but for me this creatures are all fan man made ,most people believe that aliens are true and most people they saw one of them , like UFO that was flying in the sky , maybe if saw one with my two eyes , that is the time i will believe that they really exist.
Once these puzzles are solved, we may have finally proved that aliens exist - or got one step closer to discovering that humanity is the only lifeform in the universe.

Of course, we won't know whether extraterrestrials are real until they get in touch with us or we find evidence of their existence.

And even if we do find alien life, it might be in the form of bacteria or other microorganisms, rather than fully fledged intelligent beings.
Activity: 24
December 05, 2017, 03:27:20 AM

Nobody can say surely ,  but evidences  (in terms of footages , pics ) are exists that there are aliens  in our universe . i think if they exist   war could be happened  between alien and earth  but still no one can proof even NASA
Activity: 53
December 05, 2017, 03:15:58 AM
Nope. Aliens are just fictions.
Activity: 50
December 05, 2017, 03:11:26 AM
I don't think so. I witness different videos and post to the social media and it is not clear and well explained. But on the other hand I do not close the possibilities that we are not the only one here in the universe.
Activity: 8
December 05, 2017, 01:20:30 AM
it really can be. Someone is hiding us the truth about the life on other planets
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
December 05, 2017, 01:16:40 AM
Why not? Problem with believing aliens inevitably exist out there is that there will be all kinds of them. Those that would avoid us and those that wouldn't. For whatever reason we might not even understand. As for ways to travel between stars we can already think of some. Generational ships for example. May take a long time to reach the destination but should work. So maybe the question is why haven't we seen any of them yet?

Because we live in a redneck area of the solar system. We're BFE. There are areas of the solar system where the distance between stars is much smaller. A generational ship would turn to dust before ever having reached us. We can't even solve our most basic problems, what makes you assume that aliens are any better at it?

Same reason. If life is abundant, some of it somewhere probably figured it out. And then add to that how long they could have existed before life on earth appeared. Aliens could have had a long time to figure it out and spread almost everywhere. Or become extinct and give way for others to do it. And by the way, if the generational ship could reach even a small fraction of the speed of light, relativistic effects like time dilation could help a lot. The ship and the crew would experience less time in transit than the distances between stars might suggest. Also it's galaxy not solar system.
Pages:
Jump to: