Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 14. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 07:47:52 PM
I don't think Aliens are exist even there are proofs about them. Because those proofs could be faked.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Beyond Your Imagination
December 11, 2017, 07:21:47 PM
First of all in English you say "DO aliens exist?"
As for the aliens, the universe must be quite full of them, really really full, but you won't find them in your living room. Perhaps in your toilet, if you look in the right places.
Jokes apart - they exist but they are very very far.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 05:00:09 PM
I'm not refusing the possibility of aliens existing. But even if that is the case that they do exist, I think that they would be similar to insects rarher than creatures similar to us.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 06:41:24 AM
Because the universe is vast, so we can't prove that human beings are the only higher organisms. Aliens may exist, but we didn't find them.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 03:55:17 AM
in my opinion aliens does not exist because only people made alien there's no proof alien exist
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
December 09, 2017, 11:45:10 PM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I think the footage of alien is like a fake videos , edit rather , many of us been brainwashed saying that alien is maybe true. I know many of us have different perspective , but for me to see is to believe. And yep I dont believe on alien , me too I've some footage about it , and some saying it is fake , so nobody knows if alien is true.
Activity: 14
December 09, 2017, 09:36:34 PM
I think the probability of them existing is too high such that they must. However I think most life in the universe is somewhat basic, microbial. That is true of most life on earth. Of course we evolved to become multi-cellular so it's not impossible but I don't think we will find little green men any time soon. I look forward to missions to Europa or Enceladus which could find such microbial life.
Activity: 490
December 09, 2017, 09:29:17 PM
i believe somewhere in the universe, alien does exist, it just they can not easily come to us or we may not have the chance to see them because they dont want to be seen.
Activity: 278
December 09, 2017, 07:48:53 PM
Yes, i believe at alien because there are something happen in our world that no one can do when the old age.

Pyramid, i dont know how they form ut then pull it? How they pull it by the mass of a tons. Even they use a lot of wheels, it is hard to put wheels, and i cant explain on how they put it in top to the top? Can many person thatbare simple can do it?
Activity: 14
December 09, 2017, 07:25:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 09, 2017, 04:34:54 PM
That Interstellar Asteroid is Pretty Strange. Could It Be…?

Then astronomers observed `Oumuamua, the first known interstellar asteroid, as it raced out of the solar system. Its wildly elongated shape resembles that of a rocket stage or?"even more enticingly?"the interstellar ship from Arthur C. Clarke's science-fiction novel Rendezvous with Rama. Soon sober-minded reporters (including this one) were exchanging curious messages: Could this 'asteroid' actually be an alien artifact?

Read more at https://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.ca/2017/12/that-interstellar-asteroid-is-pretty.html.

Cool
Activity: 280
December 09, 2017, 01:03:56 PM
I don't believe in aliens.
For me those are just a science fiction. An unproven kind of existence remain as mystery that only exist in the imaginary world.
Activity: 27
December 09, 2017, 12:31:39 PM
Humans are aliens too
Activity: 261
December 09, 2017, 11:23:46 AM
I have no idea about this.
Activity: 7
December 08, 2017, 10:13:39 PM
I have never seen aliens during my life but I believe if the aliens were based on the evidence and relics of the aliens themselves
Activity: 97
December 09, 2017, 11:11:28 AM
I believe they do.  It's just that they live  billion light years far away from earth.  Just come to think of it, what is there in the vast spaces in the universe.
Activity: 112
December 08, 2017, 09:27:09 PM
We dont know and we never knows if alien is real or not . But since i haven’t see anyone of them and there is no proof that alien is real . I don’t believe that alien is real . Maybe alien is existing with the other planet not in our planet .
Activity: 225
December 08, 2017, 05:01:36 PM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
I do not believe in aliens because until now I have not seen with my own eyes I see aliens in the movies.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 04:28:00 PM

I did not see them, i'm not a SF fan but i think that there is no reason why the Aliens don't exist, as we exist i'm sure that the same goes with other life forms in universe so i believe in them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 08, 2017, 04:03:51 PM
I like this topic,and I have a strong belief that they really exist.In the other hand,none of those 'internet video'  convincing me that aliens are just on our planet.Maybe they're just too far from us.But when we made contect with them,I don't think happiness will happen...

It all depends on who will be stronger humans or aliens. I think the connection with them will not happen in this century. At least we can not fly farther than the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: